08-18-2013, 10:13 PM #1
KadenxC28
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); deleted
Last edited by KadenxC28 ; 08-19-2013 at 04:06 AM. Reason: Added Links

The following 2 users say thank you to KadenxC28 for this useful post:

Scotty4.11, Script Kiddie

The following 12 users groaned at KadenxC28 for this awful post:

Okami, blackhawk2299, CoDyMoDz1000XD, FwiskyFIFA, Kush Friendly, Obris, Savage_847, SnaY, Sticky, The Kosmic, ViolentFelon, ZerOtObey+RM
08-18-2013, 10:20 PM #2
Kush Friendly
League Champion
sorry double post.
Last edited by Kush Friendly ; 08-18-2013 at 10:22 PM.
08-18-2013, 10:21 PM #3
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Originally posted by KadenxC28 View Post
Hello, and welcome to the thread

Today, I am finally releasing the method to make a USB mod menu WITHOUT the "unknown cmd" error and with no lag when not host. There are, as far as I know, two ways to do this. (Both work for every CoD) I am only releasing one in this thread.

Lets begin!
FAQ before using this method:
    Q: What does/can the menu look like?
A: [URL="https://www.mediafire.com/download/2d2evdl1zyaxe26/No_Unknown_CMD_Example.JPG"]Here's an example[/URL]

Q: Is it harder/longer to code a menu this way?
A: It is about the same difficulty and actually takes less space than the traditional CFG style.

If you have any questions you would like added, quote me.

Okay, I'll try to make this as n00b friendly as possible, because it is for USB users. lol

How to make a USB mod menu without the "unknown cmd" error:

Step 1:
Button Layout: (I use tactical)
    set gpad_buttonsconfig "YOLO"
bind BUTTON_RSHLDR "+attack"
bind BUTTON_LSHLDR "+speed_throw"
bind BUTTON_RTRIG "+frag"
bind BUTTON_LTRIG "+smoke"
bind BUTTON_RSTICK "+stance"
bind BUTTON_LSTICK "+breath_sprint"
bind BUTTON_START "togglemenu"
bind BUTTON_A "+gostand"
bind BUTTON_B "+melee"
bind BUTTON_X "+usereload"
bind BUTTON_Y "weapnext"
bind DPAD_UP "vstr Open"
bind DPAD_DOWN "+actionslot 2"
bind DPAD_LEFT "+actionslot 3"
bind DPAD_RIGHT "+actionslot 4"

As you can see, I set dpad_up to Open the menu. You can use whatever you want.

Step 2:
These DVARs need to be pre-set for this to work:
    seta loc_warnings "0"
seta loc_warningsAsErrors "0"

So, all together, that's:
bind BUTTON_A "+gostand"
bind BUTTON_B "+melee"
bind BUTTON_Y "weapnext"
bind DPAD_UP "vstr Open"
seta loc_warnings "0"

Step 3:
The Open function:
First, incase you haven't noticed, this method works on the concept that every time that the error text is edited and the scoreboard is toggled, the error message is displayed. So it looks like this:

set Open "vstr Binds;vstr Remember;togglescores"
set Remember "vstr MM1"
(The "Remember" function is for option rememberance)

So, we edit the error message text and then toggle the scoreboard. The error message is displayed. Now, how do we manipulate this to make a mod menu? It's all in the binds.

set Binds "bind dpad_left vstr Left;bind dpad_right vstr Right;bind button_lshldr vstr UP;bind button_rshldr vstr Down;bind button_x vstr x;bind button_b vstr b;unbind button_back" //You cannot use dpad_up/down while the menu is opened.
set Up "togglescores;vstr u;togglescores"
set Down "togglescores;vstr d;togglescores"
set Left "togglescores;vstr l;togglescores"
set Right "togglescores;vstr r;togglescores"

So, when a button is pressed, we:
1. togglescores to remove the error message.
2. Edit the error message text.
3. togglescores to refresh the error message.

Steps 1-3 together:
bind BUTTON_A "+gostand"
bind BUTTON_B "+melee"
bind BUTTON_Y "weapnext"
bind DPAD_UP "vstr Open"
seta loc_warnings "0"

set Open "vstr Binds;vstr Remember;togglescores"
set Binds "bind dpad_left vstr Left;bind dpad_right vstr Right;bind button_lshldr vstr UP;bind button_rshldr vstr Down;bind button_x vstr x;bind button_b vstr b;unbind button_back"
set Up "togglescores;vstr u;togglescores"
set Down "togglescores;vstr d;togglescores"
set Left "togglescores;vstr l;togglescores"
set Right "togglescores;vstr r;togglescores"
set Remember "vstr MM1"

Step 4:
Editing the error message:
    There are many ways to do this, I'll show an example.
set MM1 "[B]set com_errorTitle[/B] ^2GunShotZ_MoDz ^4v1;[B]set com_errorMessage[/B] ^3[^5Sub Menu 1^3] ^1[^4Sub Menu 2^1] ^1[^4Sub Menu 3^1] ^1[^4Sub Menu 4^1] ^1[^4Sub Menu 5^1] ^1[^4Sub Menu 6^1];set d vstr MM4;set u vstr MM4;set l vstr MM3;set r vstr MM2;set Remember vstr MM1;set b vstr Close;set x vstr SM11"

It will take A LOT of testing to get the text aligned, but you get the hang of it.

Okay, I think that's about it! If I missed anything or if you have any questions or comments, quote me. Please, refrain from using hateful language directed toward USB modders. Yes, I know that most of them are leeching faggots and the ones that aren't, are usually retarded. But there are some legit USB modders that will use this in their menus. And I think a patch would look pretty bad-ass using this method as well. So, yeah I'll leave a download link to a menu base that I've made using this method below. Thanks for reading Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

Nice, I never thought of using the error messages like that but im honestly disappointed with this release.
08-18-2013, 11:26 PM #4
This is a cool thing tbh but seeing how most usb user's are this will be just like the real aimbot another thing for the usb user's to eat up and not know where it came from just like the when the method of exec cfg files from a usb was released they just eat it up but they don't know who released it and found it :/ this should of been kept private in my opinion but hey what ever it's only a game and at the end of the day their still a bunch of sad moron's Smile hmm i wonder what they'll say this time jokaNot Happy or Sadmodz made it ? Hmm oh maybe zuromodz seeing as how they think he made the real aimbot....

The following user thanked xFlamableHD_ for this useful post:

KadenxC28
08-18-2013, 11:46 PM #5
ShootForFree
I am error
hate cfg lol just saying
08-18-2013, 11:58 PM #6
KadenxC28
Little One
Originally posted by Kush
Nice, I never thought of using the error messages like that but im honestly disappointed with this release.

Disappointed? Can you explain why?
08-19-2013, 12:03 AM #7
KadenxC28
Little One
Originally posted by xFlamableHD
This is a cool thing tbh but seeing how most usb user's are this will be just like the real aimbot another thing for the usb user's to eat up and not know where it came from just like the when the method of exec cfg files from a usb was released they just eat it up but they don't know who released it and found it :/ this should of been kept private in my opinion but hey what ever it's only a game and at the end of the day their still a bunch of sad moron's Smile hmm i wonder what they'll say this time jokaNot Happy or Sadmodz made it ? Hmm oh maybe zuromodz seeing as how they think he made the real aimbot....

Nah they'll probably say Ansity or Alex made it xD and I agree with you completely, but modding is dead and PS4 comes out soon so I just released it. There's also another way to do it without the black background but that's not getting released.
08-19-2013, 12:04 AM #8
Originally posted by xFlamableHD

WOAH WOAH WOAH YOUR ALL WRONG MR FLAMY, KRACKERSTYLE IS THE ONE WHO MADE THE REAL AIMBOT LIKE 1.11. SMH WHERE DID YOU COME FROM MR BOTTOM FEEDER Upside Down HappyMagglass1

The following 2 users say thank you to Funzaur for this useful post:

KadenxC28, Script Kiddie
08-19-2013, 12:04 AM #9
KadenxC28
Little One
Originally posted by ShootForFree View Post
hate cfg lol just saying

lol xD
08-19-2013, 12:07 AM #10
Originally posted by Funzaur View Post
WOAH WOAH WOAH YOUR ALL WRONG MR FLAMY, KRACKERSTYLE IS THE ONE WHO MADE THE REAL AIMBOT LIKE 1.11. SMH WHERE DID YOU COME FROM MR BOTTOM FEEDER Upside Down HappyMagglass1

lol your crazy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo