THREAD: Install Mw2 1.11 and 1.14 patches on OFW ps3!
  1. 01-03-2015, 03:52 AM
    homeedog's Avatar
    homeedog
    I am error
    homeedog's Avatar
    homeedog
    I am error
    84
    Posts
    2,592
    Reputation
    Apr 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    I posted this tutorial in Ps3 cheats and customization but since i used a mw2 patch as an example, it also belongs here. anyway heres the link to the tutorial i've already made... You must login or register to view this content.
  2. The Following User Thanked homeedog For This Useful Post:


  3. The Following 3 Users Groaned At homeedog For This Awful Post:

    , ,

  4. 01-03-2015, 03:34 PM
    TehMerkMods's Avatar
    TehMerkMods
    I’m too L33T
    TehMerkMods's Avatar
    TehMerkMods
    I’m too L33T
    1,363
    Posts
    14,422
    Reputation
    Jun 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Well R.I.P Mw2 ;(
  5. The Following User Thanked TehMerkMods For This Useful Post:


  6. 01-04-2015, 11:34 PM
    Jordan G.'s Avatar
    Jordan G.
    Splicer
    Jordan G.'s Avatar
    Jordan G.
    Splicer
    756
    Posts
    13,691
    Reputation
    Dec 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by zFI2oST View Post
    So does this mean I will be able to host hawkins zombies with people on the newest patch or do they have to be on the same patch as me? Sorry I've been away from the scene so I am a newb. by the way great tutorial, very detailed and simple to follow for old folks like me.


    Just because it's on OFW doesn't mean its a 1.14 patch. You still have to host it on 1.11 and at the moment you can't unless you bypass but theres no method to bypass without a CFW. So you have to host offline.
  7. 01-05-2015, 12:45 AM
    homeedog's Avatar
    homeedog
    I am error
    homeedog's Avatar
    homeedog
    I am error
    84
    Posts
    2,592
    Reputation
    Apr 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    Just because it's on OFW doesn't mean its a 1.14 patch. You still have to host it on 1.11 and at the moment you can't unless you bypass but theres no method to bypass without a CFW. So you have to host offline.


    Well actually, you could... But lets not tell the n00bz, shall we?
  8. The Following User Thanked homeedog For This Useful Post:


  9. 01-05-2015, 02:18 AM
    Jordan G.'s Avatar
    Jordan G.
    Splicer
    Jordan G.'s Avatar
    Jordan G.
    Splicer
    756
    Posts
    13,691
    Reputation
    Dec 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by homeedog View Post
    Well actually, you could... But lets not tell the n00bz, shall we?


    Or you could tell meh Winky Winky
  10. 01-05-2015, 03:04 AM
    TheyCallMeBreed's Avatar
    TheyCallMeBreed
    Bounty hunter
    TheyCallMeBreed's Avatar
    TheyCallMeBreed
    Bounty hunter
    191
    Posts
    440
    Reputation
    Jan 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    Or you could tell meh Winky Winky


    Its so easy -.-
  11. 01-05-2015, 03:32 AM
    Jordan G.'s Avatar
    Jordan G.
    Splicer
    Jordan G.'s Avatar
    Jordan G.
    Splicer
    756
    Posts
    13,691
    Reputation
    Dec 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by TheyCallMeBreed View Post
    Its so easy -.-


    Okay so why don't yall help me out so I can take this menu online and play Hawkins Zombies with people? I need to record it for the tutorial anyways.
  12. 01-05-2015, 07:21 AM
    TheyCallMeBreed's Avatar
    TheyCallMeBreed
    Bounty hunter
    TheyCallMeBreed's Avatar
    TheyCallMeBreed
    Bounty hunter
    191
    Posts
    440
    Reputation
    Jan 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    Okay so why don't yall help me out so I can take this menu online and play Hawkins Zombies with people? I need to record it for the tutorial anyways.


    Because im a real modder who actually spent over $400 on 2 jailbreaks in the last 4 years.
  13. The Following User Thanked TheyCallMeBreed For This Useful Post:


  14. 01-05-2015, 07:34 AM
    04jberry's Avatar
    04jberry
    whoo piece of candy!!!
    04jberry's Avatar
    04jberry
    whoo piece of candy!!!
    1,058
    Posts
    3,202
    Reputation
    Apr 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by homeedog View Post
    I posted this tutorial in Ps3 cheats and customization but since i used a mw2 patch as an example, it also belongs here. anyway heres the link to the tutorial i've already made... You must login or register to view this content.

    You must login or register to view this content.
  15. 01-25-2015, 05:21 AM
    zPolarz's Avatar
    zPolarz
    Grunt
    zPolarz's Avatar
    zPolarz
    Grunt
    52
    Posts
    227
    Reputation
    Oct 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by zFI2oST View Post
    So does this mean I will be able to host hawkins zombies with people on the newest patch or do they have to be on the same patch as me? Sorry I've been away from the scene so I am a newb. by the way great tutorial, very detailed and simple to follow for old folks like me.


    Wow that's a name I haven't seen in awhile.
    I used to host your demonic edit lol.
    Last edited by zPolarz ; 01-25-2015 at 05:24 AM.