Post: Spawn Bots (Join Team + Pick Class Included) (SPRX)
03-24-2015, 09:13 AM #1
Shark
Retired.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU... I've been working my ass off for a few days trying to get this piece of shit to work due to how fucking autistically SV_ExecuteClientCommand is on MW2, however I have succeeded in making it work....

although please note the function is extremely fucking buggy (blame the game), however it does work just as long as you don't spam it :p

anyway since it's too complicated to post a simple code you put into your source I am going to post my source hopefully it helps a few of you because it's not very simple :\

Includes

SV_ExecuteClientCommandHook (Used For Button Monitoring, You Will See In Source :p)
SV_ExecuteClientCommandCustom (Allows You To Call SV_ExecuteClientCommand on Any Client!)
A Bunch of other stuff that may be useful :p

How To Spawn Bots (Using The Source I Provided)

DPAD Down - Spawns The Bot (You Will See In Killfeed)
DPAD Up - Sets The Team of The Most Recent Spawned Bot
DPAD Right - Sets The Class of the Most Recent Spawned Bot
You could do this in a much better way but for experimenting this is how I did it (feel free to change idfc)

Download: You must login or register to view this content. - Ignore The Name, It's Just What I Named The Project.

Proof
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Shark ; 08-29-2015 at 02:05 AM.

The following 21 users say thank you to Shark for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, 01cedricv2, AlexNGU, anxify, BaSs_HaXoR, Dog88Christian, FusionIsDaName, ItzMatriix, koekiemonstarr2, makeabce, mrdarkblue, mrtn, -Numb, oStankyModz, Kronos, Swaqq, Synergy, TheGreenPlanet, tunde1992, Laser
03-24-2015, 09:14 AM #2
Originally posted by Shark View Post
Hey NGU... I've been working my ass off for a few days trying to get this piece of shit to work due to how fucking autistically SV_ExecuteClientCommand is on MW2, however I have succeeded in making it work....

although please note the function is extremely fucking buggy (blame the game), however it does work just as long as you don't spam it :p

anyway since it's to complicated to post a simple code you put into your source I am going to post my source hopefully it helps a few of you because it's not very simple :\

Includes

SV_ExecuteClientCommandHook (Used For Button Monitoring, You Will See In Source :p)
SV_ExecuteClientCommandCustom (Allows You To Call SV_ExecuteClientCommand on Any Client!)

You could do this in a much better way but for experimenting this is how I did it (feel free to change idfc)

Download: You must login or register to view this content. - Ignore The Name, It's Just What I Named The Project.

Proof

1st...
03-24-2015, 09:21 AM #3
Originally posted by DarkCoderSc View Post
1st...

is that right? Mr.First. ^_-
:P
03-24-2015, 11:50 AM #4
On 1.14 ??
03-24-2015, 05:52 PM #5
You should use GScr_AddTestClient for the bots so it won't crash or freeze when you spam it :P

void GScr_AddTestClient(int numOfClients){
Scr_AddEntity(SV_AddTestClient(numOfClients));
Scr_SetParameters(1);
((void(*)(void))ParseAddress(GScr_AddTestClient_s));
Scr_ClearOutParams();
}
Last edited by Ambition sG ; 03-24-2015 at 05:54 PM.
03-24-2015, 06:54 PM #6
makeabce
I defeated!
Hey NGU... I've been working my ass off for a few days trying to get this piece of shit to work due to how fucking autistically SV_ExecuteClientCommand is on MW2, however I have succeeded in making it work....

anyway since it's too complicated to post a simple code you put into your source I am going to post my source hopefully it helps a few of you because it's not very simple :\

Includes

Proof

Most wanted script for mw2 finally released Happy
Nice shark,and thanks!
03-24-2015, 09:02 PM #7
Shark
Retired.
Originally posted by Ambition
You should use GScr_AddTestClient for the bots so it won't crash or freeze when you spam it :P

void GScr_AddTestClient(int numOfClients){
Scr_AddEntity(SV_AddTestClient(numOfClients));
Scr_SetParameters(1);
((void(*)(void))ParseAddress(GScr_AddTestClient_s));
Scr_ClearOutParams();
}

Edit: Misread post :p

yea but it doesn't matter, SV_ExecuteClientCommand is still buggy aswell :\
Last edited by Shark ; 03-24-2015 at 09:14 PM.
03-24-2015, 09:04 PM #8
this doesn't make them spawn in -.-

Commit suicide, it's so you don't have to watch out for how many you spawn in. You can spam the living fuck out of it and you won't crash. Yea you still need to use SV_ExecuteClientCommand to spawn them in.
03-24-2015, 09:15 PM #9
Shark
Retired.
Originally posted by Ambition
Commit suicide, it's so you don't have to watch out for how many you spawn in. You can spam the living fuck out of it and you won't crash. Yea you still need to use SV_ExecuteClientCommand to spawn them in.

calm d0wn fuck boi, I edited my post
03-25-2015, 09:29 AM #10
Winter
Purple God
wtf i made this ura leacher m9 fkn h8 leachers.. well wat can u do with this community ur all a bunch of leaching fgts

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo