Post: MW2 1.14 CFG Tool - Desiqnz [OFW] (Editor/Code Browser/More!)
04-29-2015, 04:11 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hi Guys

MW2 CFG Tool - Desiqnz [OFW]
PS3/PC

You must login or register to view this content.

Features:

• Stable Text Editor
  • Customizable Font
  • New/Save/Save As/Open/Delete Options
  • Undo
  • Redo
  • Cut/Copy/Paste/Delete/Select All
  • Change Language (CFG/C#/VB/C++/GSC)
  • Colour/Font Changes
  • Huge Code Browser (Over 150 Codes)
  • Built-In Web Browser
  • RTM Tools
  • CFG Menus
  • Check for Updates
  • Change Log
  • Settings

How to Operate:

1. Download and Install it (or use the portable version)
  2. Start coding your menu
  3. Browse codes
  4. Use many other features

Note: If the installation/portable fails, disable your antivirus, the program is protected to hide the source code.

Last edited by DesiqnzHD ; 04-29-2015 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Adding download & virus link

The following 4 users say thank you to DesiqnzHD for this useful post:

AssEMoDDeR, DrZepto, HMTTKB, MrDylanHax

The following 4 users groaned at DesiqnzHD for this awful post:

/SneakerStreet/, lutsch1234, MysteryAviate, TheSaltCracka
05-06-2015, 11:26 AM #29
Originally posted by TheSaltCracka View Post
Hey Bitwise glad to see your unbanned! Why were you banned? Oh yeah from talking shit m8 Smile Hope you had time to think about your racism problem while you were gone! Still love you even if your ignorant enough to believe the Holocaust was a myth!

Judaism isn't a race sir, it's a religion. Zionist Israel has labelled it as a race. But lol, that was last year...plus this is a gaming site in a modding section, why are you talking about offtopic shit? My views have changed but not to an extent. There still is no 100% proof it happened, it's like believing everything you hear on the news without wanting proof...

I may not like zionist israel, and I can tell you millions of people stand with me on that. That doesn't make me a racist...I was banned because an admin at the time was jewish, I should have just got a warning or like a 3 day ban, but he felt the need to perma ban me...so I asked shark in like March to have a word with Tustin and he was more than happy to unban me.

EDIT:
But I've contributed more here than you ever have, and I don't even own a CFW ps3...So maybe you should think about that next time you quote me on this site Smile
05-06-2015, 12:14 PM #30
TheSaltCracka
League Champion
Originally posted by Bitwise View Post
Judaism isn't a race sir, it's a religion. Zionist Israel has labelled it as a race. But lol, that was last year...plus this is a gaming site in a modding section, why are you talking about offtopic shit? My views have changed but not to an extent. There still is no 100% proof it happened, it's like believing everything you hear on the news without wanting proof...

I may not like zionist israel, and I can tell you millions of people stand with me on that. That doesn't make me a racist...I was banned because an admin at the time was jewish, I should have just got a warning or like a 3 day ban, but he felt the need to perma ban me...so I asked shark in like March to have a word with Tustin and he was more than happy to unban me.

EDIT:
But I've contributed more here than you ever have, and I don't even own a CFW ps3...So maybe you should think about that next time you quote me on this site Smile

Everybody talks about off topic stuff here, if you haven't noticed I stopped caring about modding a long time ago. So if you want to talk about who's contributed more you might as well be talking to a wall. And you are right about how Jewish shouldn't be considered a race, but I just took AP Euro last semester and that label started way before Zionism and the holocaust. But I really don't want to have a prolonged conversation here about it.
05-08-2015, 04:37 AM #31
Zambie
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by TheSaltCracka View Post
Yep you're definitely still in middle school. Go back to 2010 thank you.

Don't really know why you were expecting some older considering it's something for cfg's, sad to hear about your mother bro :(

The following user thanked Zambie for this useful post:

TheSaltCracka

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo