11-02-2015, 09:07 PM #1
-Numb
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hello guys, today I bring you my most likely last mw2 1.14 cfg patch
Since this is a patch, it can be used on both CFW and OFW consoles
You can install this patch with a custom backup on your non jailbroken PS3

Main features:

Very stable host/non host (If good connection!)

Many good aimbots (yes they are "far" aimbots)

Some new awesome functions

Keyboard menu by MayhemModding /edited a bit

Nice looking design & zone edits

Improved scroll possition remembrance

Lots of "dvar sliders" to add style

All the basic cfg stuff

Download:

- Backups made by SwaaVe Smile
- If you use the backups, be sure to also download the first link to get the PSN.cfg file for you USB

Bugs:
Sometimes the button bindings for the aimbots do the opposite of what they are supposed to (Hold L1 does not aim, release L1 starts aiming)
Fix for that is to press start to open the pause menu, then press the button that is opposite once, then close the pause menu again.

Please tell me if you find any other bugs.

Credits:
MayhemModding for keyboard menu, backflip code and the shader
LoveModz- for the far aimbot code that is used in all the aimbots
MrReDN34L for alot of zone edit tutorials
Last edited by -Numb ; 11-04-2015 at 03:35 PM.

The following 12 users say thank you to -Numb for this useful post:

ALMATARI, Egzec, FRINZ, H-A-X-O, itsSorrow, lucasaf01, MadsCfg100SubsL, PhalaxAero, Synergy, Wand, willy_mada
12-09-2015, 10:17 PM #20
ALMATARI
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Numb View Post
There is no on/off, just stay in the party screen and press 4 in the keyboard menu and it will start an online game where you are host.
It will reset itself / turn off after you are in a lobby. Just press 4 again next time you want to use it.

The keyboard menu starts 'free for all' online game with god mod for everyone in the game.
What do I do if I wanted to host a 'team death match' onilne game ?
12-10-2015, 07:57 AM #21
-Numb
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by ALMATARI View Post
The keyboard menu starts 'free for all' online game with god mod for everyone in the game.
What do I do if I wanted to host a 'team death match' onilne game ?

You go on find game first and select the gamemode you want, for example team deathmatch,
then you back out again and do the force host and it should host you a team deathmatch lobby.
And the god mode thing has nothing to do with the force host. Smile
12-10-2015, 03:57 PM #22
Wand
Little One
Can you give me infection? would love to try this, looks awesome
12-14-2015, 12:09 PM #23
Is there a thread on how to install and get this working? I've never seemed to figure it out.. haha :P
12-14-2015, 02:42 PM #24
-Numb
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by gatkidd View Post
Is there a thread on how to install and get this working? I've never seemed to figure it out.. haha :P

Im not really a backup expert since I have a CFW myself, but I am sure there is plenty of tutorials on youtube Smile
If you are lucky your mw2 region is one of the 2 that I added downloads to, and then I think it should just be to download it,
put it on your USB and install the backup under backup utility on your PS3. :p

The following user thanked -Numb for this useful post:

Wand
12-14-2015, 04:03 PM #25
Wand
Little One
Ty much!!
12-15-2015, 03:10 AM #26
Originally posted by Numb View Post
Im not really a backup expert since I have a CFW myself, but I am sure there is plenty of tutorials on youtube Smile
If you are lucky your mw2 region is one of the 2 that I added downloads to, and then I think it should just be to download it,
put it on your USB and install the backup under backup utility on your PS3. :p

I chucked all the files directly onto the USB and backed up from it then continued to load MW2 and now it's asking me to update the software? to 1.14.. not sure what's going on haha? any idea
02-11-2016, 07:23 PM #27
It only can host free for all matches.. If i force host on S&Awesome face or Domination it gets S&Awesome face/Domination with FFA/team teams.. I'm in a team but on my radar everybody is a enemy, everybody leaves in a second.. Am I doing something wrong or is it just a bug in the backup?

Thanks for making this backup man, keep up the good work ! Upside Down Happy
02-12-2016, 04:35 PM #28
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Optimushawk1997 View Post
It only can host free for all matches.. If i force host on S&Awesome face or Domination it gets S&Awesome face/Domination with FFA/team teams.. I'm in a team but on my radar everybody is a enemy, everybody leaves in a second.. Am I doing something wrong or is it just a bug in the backup?

Thanks for making this backup man, keep up the good work ! Upside Down Happy

Its not bug. Its is the code itself everyone uses the supper force host code but really its improved force host code is what you want if you want to play team objectives.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo