Post: MW2 EliteMossy Remastered SPRX [BETA] [Continued!!!]
05-19-2016, 07:42 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
UPDATE!!!!!!!!
This project has now been resumed and i am currently working to finish it Winky Winky

Here is a list of bugs or things that don't work:
- Fixed All Problems Smile
The only thing i am still working on is getting the huds to reset every round of snd.
But for now every new round just press DPAD - DOWN to reset Huds.

To Do List:
- Make available for all resolutions
- Finish adding all functions
- Clean coding to make more stable and fast

Video of menu:

Please note that in this menu very few options were available or working but i have since then added more options just haven't had the opportunity to update the download link!

Download:
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by MindOfAModder ; 09-11-2016 at 04:32 AM.

The following 36 users say thank you to MindOfAModder for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, Amaziing, anxify, BulletProof3160, ChromeVisionz, dah, Decommit, Egzec, Elemxnt, EvilDevilReX, Fixed Username, gοd, iDeity, ishangiri2014, itsamnesia, ItsJackStewart, Vilerage, jmend12, JustFuSiOn, koekiemonstarr2, lilproman9, lucasaf01, MrDylanHax, Pink Guy, Revoked, Rey, saucedo, Synergy, tedibrozi, TER152, TheFallen, UnholyTalonTSi, Voltron181, xDylanxMw2, xPurpBoyyx, xSynthmodz
05-20-2016, 03:21 AM #11
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by BulletProof3160 View Post
i bet sc58 could help if he wanted to :p

Fun Fact: This used to be my favorite menu until LightModz NGU Elite menu came out :p

Nice to see someone else enjoyed the style aswell Smile
05-20-2016, 04:39 AM #12
Originally posted by SC58 View Post

Fun Fact: This used to be my favorite menu until LightModz NGU Elite menu came out :p

Nice to see someone else enjoyed the style aswell Smile

This still is one of my favorite menu's of all time :P would you be willing to help me out with some things in the menu? its really only a few things im trying to get the understanding on?
05-20-2016, 04:48 AM #13
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by MindOfAModder View Post
This still is one of my favorite menu's of all time :P would you be willing to help me out with some things in the menu? its really only a few things im trying to get the understanding on?

depends what it is
05-20-2016, 05:10 AM #14
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
depends what it is

ok i messaged you about it Smile
05-20-2016, 05:24 AM #15
saucedo
Can’t trickshot me!
Sweet remake bro.
05-22-2016, 06:59 PM #16
ishangiri2014
Ling Ling Ho
u r the real man boss! very nice!
05-23-2016, 04:47 AM #17
lacalance97
Save Point
Great work!
If you can complete this with all the functions working and no bugs it would be incredible.
05-23-2016, 08:13 AM #18
ymh
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by MindOfAModder View Post
Hello NGU Users,
Before you download please make sure you know that this menu is in its early beta stages and is VERY buggy! The reason i am releasing this BETA for now is so you can help manage and find bugs for the menu. Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy. Thanks for helping <3

Here is a list of bugs or things that don't work:
    - Bots Spawn in on (Spectate) not teams
- Bots Play does not work (Need to fix)
- Verification System is VERY Buggy
- When in PM by yourself the Players Menu wont get your client number
- Text is Grey is some parts of menu (Must be HUD Problems)
- Menu Disappears in SND after a round
- When closing menu the Laptop is still in hand (Cant get TakePlayerWeapon working hmu if you know how)

Images of Menu:

Download:

would be great to see this completed, if you don't complete it well **** happens, i personally have never finished a project, aways because i couldnt get a function to work or couldn't fine the address, would have been nice to finish my mw2 project but it was really unstable after making it look a bit like my fav xbox menu, maybe i should have worked on the scroll bar till i got it right but to late now i lost half my design script after my hard drive died, anyways your menu looks great so if you ever finish it i'll download it, i don't like downloading betas, cause alot of the time no one bothers finishing the project. or releasing final product. I personally have a few projects that i keep to myself but nothing worth release, I'll never release something i'm not finished and chances are i'll never finish my menus or tools, maybe i should release a mw2 base after i fix it back up it looks amazing, its not unique as its a ported xbox design but i've never seen it on ps3 so might be of interest of some people.
05-23-2016, 01:30 PM #19
TER152
Do a barrel roll!
very good work man looks sick wish you luck getting it stable Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo