06-28-2016, 11:49 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Whats up guys im xFatalCoder and you may remember me from the mw2 menu "Rewind v1" this was an SPRX menu for 1.14 that me and xFatalBaker were working on when we both decided to quit modding. I have not modded for about a year but it just so happens that the other day I grabbed an old hdd from my modding days because I needed some storage space for my pc and I found....... THE REWIND V1 SOURCE CODE! I know I said I would release it a long time ago but I lost the source and it has been probably about a year or more since that happened. So I assumed that the source was gone forever. Now Im going to be honest with you there are 5 different download links I am going to provide because I found 5 different sources for the menu and Im not sure which one (if any) are the most up to date menu from the beta we released lol. So if anyone is a big enough fan of this menu to root through 5 different source codes to see which is the most up to date be my guest! As a bonus I also found a small little menu base that me and milky4444 were making for mw3 it was a RedDotCity menu that me and milky talked to MrRedDoT about making basically it was just a small little menu base that you could move around the screen lol it was kind of a cool idea but we never did anything with it but i will include the source to that as well. Im pretty sure it also loaded a txt file from a server and displayed that on your screen when you booted it maybe? Here is a video of that menu as well.

Well I hope you guys like my releases and I apologize in advance for my shitty programming Awesome face dont judge me to hard lel.

Rewind v1 sources:
You must login or register to view this content.

RedDotCity MW3 v1 sources:

Thanks for checking out my thread guys and I hope some dope menus come from this!

*** EDIT ***
By the way i would have opened the sources for you to find out which is the latest but i dont have the ps3 sdk installed on my pc anymore lel

The following 4 users say thank you to xFatalCoder for this useful post:

boutthatlife, ishangiri2014, sandro oliveira, saucedo
06-29-2016, 12:49 AM #2
Originally posted by xFatalCoder View Post
Whats up guys im xFatalCoder and you may remember me from the mw2 menu "Rewind v1" this was an SPRX menu for 1.14 that me and xFatalBaker were working on when we both decided to quit modding. I have not modded for about a year but it just so happens that the other day I grabbed an old hdd from my modding days because I needed some storage space for my pc and I found....... THE REWIND V1 SOURCE CODE! I know I said I would release it a long time ago but I lost the source and it has been probably about a year or more since that happened. So I assumed that the source was gone forever. Now Im going to be honest with you there are 5 different download links I am going to provide because I found 5 different sources for the menu and Im not sure which one (if any) are the most up to date menu from the beta we released lol. So if anyone is a big enough fan of this menu to root through 5 different source codes to see which is the most up to date be my guest! As a bonus I also found a small little menu base that me and milky4444 were making for mw3 it was a RedDotCity menu that me and milky talked to MrRedDoT about making basically it was just a small little menu base that you could move around the screen lol it was kind of a cool idea but we never did anything with it but i will include the source to that as well. Im pretty sure it also loaded a txt file from a server and displayed that on your screen when you booted it maybe? Here is a video of that menu as well.

Well I hope you guys like my releases and I apologize in advance for my shitty programming Awesome face dont judge me to hard lel.

Rewind v1 sources:

RedDotCity MW3 v1 sources:

Thanks for checking out my thread guys and I hope some dope menus come from this!

*** EDIT ***
By the way i would have opened the sources for you to find out which is the latest but i dont have the ps3 sdk installed on my pc anymore lel

Red dot city loooks smooooth as fk!!!
06-29-2016, 12:52 AM #3
Originally posted by boutthatlife View Post
Red dot city loooks smooooth as fk!!!

Thanks man i thought it was pretty dope too, idk why we never did anything with it.
06-29-2016, 04:28 AM #4
ishangiri2014
Ling Ling Ho
Pretty sad the u are quiting, but really appreciate your release!
06-29-2016, 01:07 PM #5
Originally posted by ishangiri2014 View Post
Pretty sad the u are quiting, but really appreciate your release!

Thanks man I hope some cool shit comes of this and I actually quit modding about a year ago... I may get back into it a little bit though if anyone is down to make a menu with me
06-29-2016, 01:08 PM #6
Also if anyone finds out which download link is the correct one for each menu can they let me know so I can update the links?
06-29-2016, 10:05 PM #7
Whats The Most Recent/Up to date version?
06-29-2016, 10:16 PM #8
Originally posted by UGKModding View Post
Whats The Most Recent/Up to date version?

Im pretty sure its Rewindv1(1)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo