Post: Tutorial: Converting MW2 Patch to BLJM (Japanese Version) Plus BLJM 1.14 PKG
03-13-2017, 08:07 PM #1
ymh
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); MW2 BLJM 1.14 PKG:*You must login or register to view this content.

Open up patch_mp.ff with HxD or similar hex editor and change it to what i have below Picture under BLJM.
Click to view image: You must login or register to view this content.

The highlighted text in picture is EN Region code to show you's what needs to be changed.

BLJM: 49 57 66 66 75 31 30 30 00 00 01 0D 01 01 CA FC 6D AC A2 68 80 00 00 04 00 00 00 00 00 00 03 6F 41

once your done changing that save then inject into game directory Smile

I have made this thread as i couldn't find the 1.14 PKG anywhere nor could i find a working converter, only converter that had Japanese thing was Red-Eyes but it black screens so i looked around then i stumbled upon a very old video showing how to convert manually at which point i just copy and pasted bytes from JP Patch to EU Patch.

Note some text on some patches doesn't display at all or incorrectly due to the Japanese version having a different font and characters.*

At this point in time some patches still get black screen so i'm messing around with bytes to see if i'm messing those up, though might be that some zone edits don't work idk, will need more looking into, could be that i have unnecessary bytes in the part above that should be changed but idk, atm it doesn't work on all patches. I can't seem to get it to work on my newer patches but works on my older ones.
Last edited by ymh ; 03-14-2017 at 12:02 PM.

The following user thanked ymh for this useful post:

iDeity
03-19-2017, 12:14 AM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by JFT View Post
MW2 BLJM 1.14 PKG:*You must login or register to view this content.

Open up patch_mp.ff with HxD or similar hex editor and change it to what i have below Picture under BLJM.

The highlighted text in picture is EN Region code to show you's what needs to be changed.

BLJM: 49 57 66 66 75 31 30 30 00 00 01 0D 01 01 CA FC 6D AC A2 68 80 00 00 04 00 00 00 00 00 00 03 6F 41

I have made this thread as i couldn't find the 1.14 PKG anywhere nor could i find a working converter, only converter that had Japanese thing was Red-Eyes but it black screens so i looked around then i stumbled upon a very old video showing how to convert manually at which point i just copy and pasted bytes from JP Patch to EU Patch.

Note some text on some patches doesn't display at all or incorrectly due to the Japanese version having a different font and characters.*

At this point in time some patches still get black screen so i'm messing around with bytes to see if i'm messing those up, though might be that some zone edits don't work idk, will need more looking into, could be that i have unnecessary bytes in the part above that should be changed but idk, atm it doesn't work on all patches. I can't seem to get it to work on my newer patches but works on my older ones.

Nice share might come in handy one day. Nice work buddy

The following user thanked Father Luckeyy for this useful post:

ymh
03-22-2017, 06:31 AM #3
ymh
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Dr.
Nice share might come in handy one day. Nice work buddy

as i said, i was having issues with trying to get a patch on my Japanese mw2 and that is what i found that worked Smile
03-24-2017, 04:43 AM #4
I need help, do you have skype ? Thanks.
03-25-2017, 07:36 AM #5
ymh
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by KayyCFW View Post
I need help, do you have skype ? Thanks.

yeah, Kyojin-i
03-25-2017, 07:26 PM #6
iDeity
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by JFT View Post
yeah, Kyojin-i

I've also got a question. Mine'll be dantedmc1177.
06-09-2017, 03:51 AM #7
please massage me in skype : eldanhod123
07-04-2017, 02:31 AM #8
lucasaf01
Gym leader
Originally posted by Dabi View Post
MW2 BLJM 1.14 PKG:*You must login or register to view this content.

why convert to BLJM?
07-04-2017, 10:36 AM #9
ymh
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by lucasaf01 View Post
why convert to BLJM?

because people who own Japanese version such as myself can't edit JP patch_mp.ff with the released editors so needs converting. As for why make a patch in first place, Custom control configuration in my case. Not many people that have JP version mod or they don't use patches yes, but it's still something to mess around with while bored.
Last edited by ymh ; 07-04-2017 at 10:38 AM.
07-10-2019, 02:17 AM #10
patched? doesnt work for me :/

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo