04-11-2013, 11:15 AM #1
makeabce
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okaay, i have used JokaNot Happy or SadMods v2.5 patch once,and open it with ff viewer,i saw there was .cfg files inside the patch_mp.ff !? How?!!!! Example, i opened original patch_mp.ff for 1.14 and there was .GSC files and some others only...how i can get there .cfg files? I have tryed to find 1.14 Clean patch,but i only found one...and guess what? I tryed to open it with 3 diffrent .FF viewer/editor...always some error: ''This is not a PS3 ff!'' or some others errors! :FU:

Someone...please link me a clean 1.14 patch_mp.ff for PS3! I even tryed to convert the one file i found,but nothing happened!

Thanks,+rep for WORKING patch_mp.ff & Link! :kiss:
04-11-2013, 11:46 AM #2
ThreeSixtyyy
Little One
Originally posted by makeabce View Post
Okaay, i have used JokaNot Happy or SadMods v2.5 patch once,and open it with ff viewer,i saw there was .cfg files inside the patch_mp.ff !? How?!!!! Example, i opened original patch_mp.ff for 1.14 and there was .GSC files and some others only...how i can get there .cfg files? I have tryed to find 1.14 Clean patch,but i only found one...and guess what? I tryed to open it with 3 diffrent .FF viewer/editor...always some error: ''This is not a PS3 ff!'' or some others errors! :FU:

Someone...please link me a clean 1.14 patch_mp.ff for PS3! I even tryed to convert the one file i found,but nothing happened!

Just change the file extension from .gsc to .cfg and you'll be fine Smile
04-11-2013, 12:49 PM #3
makeabce
I defeated!
Originally posted by ThreeSixtyyy View Post
Just change the file extension from .gsc to .cfg and you'll be fine Smile

Eh...but doesn't the patch_mp.ff won't work correct if i just delete all text/commands inside the .GSC and then rename it to .CFG and add my codes? Or does it?

There seems to be some important codes in those .gsc files...?
04-11-2013, 03:52 PM #4
ThreeSixtyyy
Little One
Eh...but doesn't the patch_mp.ff won't work correct if i just delete all text/commands inside the .GSC and then rename it to .CFG and add my codes? Or does it?

There seems to be some important codes in those .gsc files...?

Those .gsc are precompiled in "default_mp.self" since IW took out the .gsc compiler from the game to avoid GSC mods, so those .gsc in the patch are totally useless.

Your patch_mp.ff is going to work perfectly if you do what I said, bro :y:
04-11-2013, 04:08 PM #5
makeabce
I defeated!
Originally posted by ThreeSixtyyy View Post
Those .gsc are precompiled in "default_mp.self" since IW took out the .gsc compiler from the game to avoid GSC mods, so those .gsc in the patch are totally useless.

Your patch_mp.ff is going to work perfectly if you do what I said, bro :y:

Ok. My mw2 multiplayer doesn't work now...but i'll give still +rep for you :dumb:
04-30-2013, 12:20 AM #6
Sabent
Do a barrel roll!
Okaay, i have used JokaNot Happy or SadMods v2.5 patch once,and open it with ff viewer,i saw there was .cfg files inside the patch_mp.ff !? How?!!!! Example, i opened original patch_mp.ff for 1.14 and there was .GSC files and some others only...how i can get there .cfg files? I have tryed to find 1.14 Clean patch,but i only found one...and guess what? I tryed to open it with 3 diffrent .FF viewer/editor...always some error: ''This is not a PS3 ff!'' or some others errors! :FU:

So ThreeSixtyyy solved one of your problems, but your other one that you kept getting error's because the person encrypted it so others can't right there names in and leach:troll:
04-30-2013, 12:26 AM #7
makeabce
I defeated!
Originally posted by Sabent View Post
So ThreeSixtyyy solved one of your problems, but your other one that you kept getting error's because the person encrypted it so others can't right there names in and leach:troll:

Problem solved long time ago. I made my own patch now. :happycry:
Really? Someone would be so troll to make a clean patch that cannot be opened? :troll:
Wait...do you even know what is "Clean Patch" or you just trolling?
Clean patch = empty patch with space for codes
Last edited by makeabce ; 04-30-2013 at 12:30 AM.
04-30-2013, 12:36 AM #8
Sabent
Do a barrel roll!
Problem solved long time ago. I made my own patch now. :happycry:
Really? Someone would be so troll to make a clean patch that cannot be opened? :troll:
Wait...do you even know what is "Clean Patch" or you just trolling?
Clean patch = empty patch with space for codes

Lol I know what a clean patch is xD
I am realizing a menu base like tomorrow^^ (Made it from a clean patch)
I just thought you meant other patches instead of a clean patch :p
07-16-2013, 01:04 PM #9
thnx mate your a legend

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo