08-02-2013, 05:17 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have a Rebugged PS3 and a OFW PS3 to data transfer to. I am needing to make my 1.14 patch to work. I created the default_buttons.cfg file and put in the code that I want. When I convert it back to ps3 it goes to 227KB which is too low and the game goes to black screen when I try to load multiplayer. How do I fix this? +Rep to whoever gives me the fix that works.

I am trying to have it to where I can hop on the game at anytime hit the Up button on my DPAD and my UAV works. Do I need to have a default_buttons.cfg and also have a UAV.cfg?
Last edited by Conveyy ; 08-02-2013 at 05:23 PM.
08-02-2013, 11:14 PM #2
badboytruck
Pokemon Trainer
The blackscreen sounds like a zone error
08-03-2013, 02:48 AM #3
Hoen
Pokemon Trainer
It could be your editor. What Program are you using?
08-03-2013, 10:00 AM #4
Originally posted by Conveyy View Post
I have a Rebugged PS3 and a OFW PS3 to data transfer to. I am needing to make my 1.14 patch to work. I created the default_buttons.cfg file and put in the code that I want. When I convert it back to ps3 it goes to 227KB which is too low and the game goes to black screen when I try to load multiplayer. How do I fix this? +Rep to whoever gives me the fix that works.

I am trying to have it to where I can hop on the game at anytime hit the Up button on my DPAD and my UAV works. Do I need to have a default_buttons.cfg and also have a UAV.cfg?

Ok first off are you even using a FF file or just a configuration file Smile and if your using a FF then their could be a few thing's wrong make sure all the raws are .cfg not .gsc make sure your zone is null and be sure your coding is done right.
08-03-2013, 02:09 PM #5
Originally posted by xFlamableHD
Ok first off are you even using a FF file or just a configuration file Smile and if your using a FF then their could be a few thing's wrong make sure all the raws are .cfg not .gsc make sure your zone is null and be sure your coding is done right.

I think it may be my zone..would my zone screw up in I just edited the .gsc in .FF Viewer?
08-03-2013, 02:10 PM #6
Originally posted by Hoen View Post
It could be your editor. What Program are you using?

I'm using .FF Viewer...i wonder if it's one of the ones where it does something automatically to the zone..I never thought about that. I'm editing clean patches and just trying to make a UAV Bind haha
08-03-2013, 02:20 PM #7
I think it may be my zone..would my zone screw up in I just edited the .gsc in .FF Viewer?

No but you can get a black screen sometime's from editing ik it's happend to me before lol
08-03-2013, 02:35 PM #8
No but you can get a black screen sometime's from editing ik it's happend to me before lol

I replaced the patch I edited with a completely clean zone..fixed the black screen but since my code is turning on UAV i can't test it...think it will work?
08-03-2013, 06:53 PM #9
I replaced the patch I edited with a completely clean zone..fixed the black screen but since my code is turning on UAV i can't test it...think it will work?

Maybe i wish i had my laptop lol i could just fix it for you :p
08-04-2013, 02:48 PM #10
Maybe i wish i had my laptop lol i could just fix it for you :p

Nah it doesn't work

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo