01-08-2014, 02:16 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Press Connect > Succesfully Connects.
Press Attach > Found Process ID=blahblah ; cannot find threadid
After I get the 'Cannot find ThreadID' error, I the option to start menu is still greyed out.
01-08-2014, 02:37 AM #2
Citadel
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Flippity View Post
Press Connect > Succesfully Connects.
Press Attach > Found Process ID=blahblah ; cannot find threadid
After I get the 'Cannot find ThreadID' error, I the option to start menu is still greyed out.

You don't have a debug eboot on
01-08-2014, 02:42 AM #3
Originally posted by J
You don't have a debug eboot on

I made one using TrueAncestor's self resigner, which worked when I RTM'd GTA V. I'll try using someone else's off the internet.
01-08-2014, 02:46 AM #4
Citadel
Samurai Poster
I made one using TrueAncestor's self resigner, which worked when I RTM'd GTA V. I'll try using someone else's off the internet.

Then make another one and try that one. If that doesn't work, you don't have the tmapi dll ps3lib and ccapi dll files in the same folder
01-08-2014, 02:49 AM #5
Originally posted by J
Then make another one and try that one. If that doesn't work, you don't have the tmapi dll ps3lib and ccapi dll files in the same folder

I must've been doing something wrong when making the debug EBOOT, it works fine with one off the internet. Thanks mate.
01-08-2014, 03:24 AM #6
Citadel
Samurai Poster
I must've been doing something wrong when making the debug EBOOT, it works fine with one off the internet. Thanks mate.

Site PM me your skype and I can try and hep you further on their. It's a faster way of talking than through threads
06-24-2015, 03:10 PM #7
mimz
Keeper
i need help on this

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo