02-21-2016, 01:03 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); How do i get a modded model without a menu? If anyone knows how please can you tell me how to do it please and alsp work offline too! Its on the SwitchInfections V5 menu but doesnt work when your not the host and not gonna lie the aimbots are rubbish.. Does anyone know how to like change my actual model in my class please? When im in a lobby with that Menu everyone else gets the modded model as well, and which menus are the best? No jailbreak No Bypass. But any CFG and Backup Smile
02-22-2016, 04:14 AM #2
Egzec
Big Daddy
Originally posted by 2JZ View Post
How do i get a modded model without a menu? If anyone knows how please can you tell me how to do it please and alsp work offline too! Its on the SwitchInfections V5 menu but doesnt work when your not the host and not gonna lie the aimbots are rubbish.. Does anyone know how to like change my actual model in my class please? When im in a lobby with that Menu everyone else gets the modded model as well, and which menus are the best? No jailbreak No Bypass. But any CFG and Backup Smile

You can get a clean 1.14 patch with no menu at all and zone edit it to get a modded Model 1887. If you want the best menus that have a modded Model 1887, they're all over YouTube since no one here makes patches anymore.

P.S.
All 1.14 aimbots are rubbish since the good ones were patched after 1.11.
02-22-2016, 08:20 AM #3
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
How do i get a modded model without a menu? If anyone knows how please can you tell me how to do it please and alsp work offline too! Its on the SwitchInfections V5 menu but doesnt work when your not the host and not gonna lie the aimbots are rubbish.. Does anyone know how to like change my actual model in my class please? When im in a lobby with that Menu everyone else gets the modded model as well, and which menus are the best? No jailbreak No Bypass. But any CFG and Backup Smile

Heres the zone editor very easy to use: You must login or register to view this content.
02-22-2016, 09:07 AM #4
Originally posted by Egzec View Post
You can get a clean 1.14 patch with no menu at all and zone edit it to get a modded Model 1887. If you want the best menus that have a modded Model 1887, they're all over YouTube since no one here makes patches anymore.

P.S.
All 1.14 aimbots are rubbish since the good ones were patched after 1.11.

Originally posted by xDylanxMw2 View Post
Heres the zone editor very easy to use: You must login or register to view this content.

Okay thanks guys i'll downloading it when i get home, currently out at the moment, how can you zone edit it to make it modded? Also which menu's are good to get it except SwitchInfections V5 as you always need to be host in every game to use it, hate always being host and it gives the Modded Model to everyone too, thankyou guys Smile
02-22-2016, 06:55 PM #5
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
Okay thanks guys i'll downloading it when i get home, currently out at the moment, how can you zone edit it to make it modded? Also which menu's are good to get it except SwitchInfections V5 as you always need to be host in every game to use it, hate always being host and it gives the Modded Model to everyone too, thankyou guys Smile

You will always have to be host and it will give it to everyone lobby no matter what menu u use the only way it would work non host if someone else's has the zone edit as well.
02-22-2016, 08:31 PM #6
You will always have to be host and it will give it to everyone lobby no matter what menu u use the only way it would work non host if someone else's has the zone edit as well.

Ohhh okay i get you ☺, im gonna download the tool now, its not for Jailbroken PS3 is it mate?
02-22-2016, 10:16 PM #7
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
Ohhh okay i get you ☺, im gonna download the tool now, its not for Jailbroken PS3 is it mate?

You dont need a jailbreak
02-22-2016, 10:47 PM #8
You dont need a jailbreak

Ive downloaded it and i cant open Zone Editor at all mate, its saying "C:\Documents and Settings\Danny\Desktop\MW2 Zone Editor.exe is not a valid Win32 application" says that after i try and run it as error message, i dont know what i need to do to get it to open, please could you or anyone help me, i seen MayhemModding and DisturbedModdz youtube video and looks amazing!!
02-24-2016, 04:08 AM #9
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
Ive downloaded it and i cant open Zone Editor at all mate, its saying "C:\Documents and Settings\Danny\Desktop\MW2 Zone Editor.exe is not a valid Win32 application" says that after i try and run it as error message, i dont know what i need to do to get it to open, please could you or anyone help me, i seen MayhemModding and DisturbedModdz youtube video and looks amazing!!

I can do it for you once i finsh cleaning my computer
02-24-2016, 08:08 AM #10
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder

If you can make or provide a skype i will help it out

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo