05-02-2016, 10:52 PM #1
matrixmods
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so first off i know Player_Die has to be called from a hook as it is a GSC function. I know i have the GSC stuff working properly because i can use PlayerCmd stuff like Suicide, giveWeapon, takeAllWeapons and so on. In my hook im trying to make an unfair aimbot which of course needs Player_Die. The only problem is everytime i make the call to playerdie i freeze. I've tried multiple methods of calling it and i feel like they all should work. I was wondering if someone could give me the proper parameters for it to work since thats the only thing i can think of that might be wrong. Thanks. I will supply my code and how im calling it if necessary
05-02-2016, 11:27 PM #2
S63
Space Ninja
Originally posted by matrixmods View Post
Ok so first off i know Player_Die has to be called from a hook as it is a GSC function. I know i have the GSC stuff working properly because i can use PlayerCmd stuff like Suicide, giveWeapon, takeAllWeapons and so on. In my hook im trying to make an unfair aimbot which of course needs Player_Die. The only problem is everytime i make the call to playerdie i freeze. I've tried multiple methods of calling it and i feel like they all should work. I was wondering if someone could give me the proper parameters for it to work since thats the only thing i can think of that might be wrong. Thanks. I will supply my code and how im calling it if necessary

Use G_DamageClient is much better then player_die
05-05-2016, 12:02 AM #3
matrixmods
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by ItsJordanModz View Post
Use G_DamageClient is much better then player_die

do you have the parameters for it? the address is released but idk what the parameters would be
05-05-2016, 07:41 PM #4
S63
Space Ninja
do you have the parameters for it? the address is released but idk what the parameters would be

void(*G_DamageClient)(int *target, int *inflictor, int *attacker, const float *dir, const float *point, int damage, int dflags, int mod, int weapon, int hitLoc, int timeOffset) = (void(*)(int*, int*, int*, const float*, const float*, int, int, int, int, int, int))0x0000000;
05-05-2016, 07:58 PM #5
matrixmods
Pokemon Trainer
void(*G_DamageClient)(int *target, int *inflictor, int *attacker, const float *dir, const float *point, int damage, int dflags, int mod, int weapon, int hitLoc, int timeOffset) = (void(*)(int*, int*, int*, const float*, const float*, int, int, int, int, int, int))0x0000000;

i know that obviously, but like what do you actually send into the function
01-27-2020, 10:52 PM #6
Originally posted by S63 View Post

i know that obviously, but like what do you actually send into the function

Hey would one fo you be able to tell me the offset and an example of what parameters I need to send to use this for unfair aimbot

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo