Post: {VERIFIED} BEST QUALITY Unlock all account services and MORE!!!!!
05-20-2013, 02:33 AM #1
MODZ4FUN420
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Best Quality Unlock All Service's And More!!

Currently only PLAYSTATION!!! XBOX coming by the end of summer!!

What can be done

Unlock all
prestige 1-21
God mode/invisible class (also in private match)
hacked guns
15 classes
any prestige emblems for the other COD's under your name
all camos
elite camos
Platinum trophys
99999999 squad points
legit/insane or fix stats

PACKAGE'S!!

Package 1
Unlock all, Prestige 1-21, Stats (optional custum stats) unlimited squad points,15 classes. Price: $5paypal, $10amazon or $10psn (USA,UK,Canadian)

Package 2
God mode/invisible class(plus in private match as well), hacked classes, 15 classes. Price: $5paypal, $10amazon or $10psn (USA,UK,Canadian)

Package 3
Package 3 is package 1 and 2 together. Price: $10paypal, $20amazon or $20psn (USA,UK,Canadian)

Package 4
Platinum trophy. Price: $5paypal, $10amazon or $10psn (USA,UK,Canadian)

Package 5
Unlimited squad points only. Price: $2 paypal

Package 6
Quick package. This package is for the one's that want god mode and unlock all. No custom stats at all though. If you want custom stats with god mode and hacked classes look at the other packages. But this package you get god mode, hacked classes, 20th prestige, unlock all and pre set stats. The Price is $5 PayPal, $10amazon or $10 psn (USA,UK,CANADIAN ONLY)

Now accepting psn from Canada, and UK. And of course USA psn. For the cheaper way to pay is through Paypal. For Details of prices read down below!!!!

Questions you may have with the answers!!

Will i do it for free?? nope
will i do it cheaper?? nope
Why? Because not every one does the best they can at making sure the service's are done correctly. And not every one has to buy a id to get online that has not been shared with every one.
How do i contact you?? Hit me up on ngu, or on my shype which is MODZ4FUN420
How do i pay through paypal?? send payment as a gift to [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL]
Will you do service's before payment??? nope
How do I pay with amazon? You buy a amazon card and send me the code to redeem.
How do i pay with psn? Buy card and send me the code to redeem.
Why?? Because this is a transaction.
will i do service's before checking the code for psn first?? No, I always check to see if code is valid or not first.
How do i keep the God Mode/invisible class? Don't edit the class, and if you plan to use the class start off with the class from the start of entering a match. If you pick the swag.swag class which will be the god mode/invisible class after picking a normal class in a match you will loss the class.
Do you put the god mode/invisible class in private match when i buy that? Yes i always add it with the god mode/invisible class purchase.
Can you edit the gun or any thing in the class for god mode/invisible class before i get it? Sorry no i can't. It is pre set in the tool and not able to be edited.
Why arnt all the gun's at level 31 since i got unlock all? For the gun's to become level 31 take online one at a time and back out and they will now be level 31.

How to get moab with god mode!!
Link to images with instructions in image
You must login or register to view this content.
Video of it
CREDITS:StAyKiLLiN_U

Video Proof!!

Customer Proof!!

Originally posted by ViralTeval View Post
!! Level 1 Trustworthy !! 100% Legit, Fast Service, Easy to talk to and to get along with. I recommend this Service to everyone he got me everything I wanted, I will definitely be purchasing from this guy again sometime in the future. :y:

Originally posted by snoopyderral View Post
100% legit. not one of them spammy dogs that take your money. He is easy to approach and friendly to talk to. And it is a cheap affordable price. Will totally use this guy on upcoming games. I highly recommend people using this service. And he does whatever you ask not a tight a**e that says no I only do this for this. Cheers modz

Other Account Service's!!!

Trophy Service's!!!

Price's
Minimum $20 paypal for 20 platinum's minimum. $20amazon or $20psn (USA,UK,Canadian) for 10 platinum's. Time of minimum purchase is made it's $1 per platinum for each additional platinum by paypal and for psn each additional $10psn is 5 more platinums

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Price's
Bo2 is a high risk service to do for cfw users so i have my set price for unlock all, stats and any prestige desired.The price for this service is $10paypal, $20amazon or $20psn (USA,UK,Canadian)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4

Price's
Unlock all, stats, prestige 1-11 Price: $5 paypal, $10amazon or $10psn (USA,UK,Canadian)

Call of Duty: World at War

Price's
Unlocked All according to rank and prestige. Prestige 1-11 rank 65 positive or negative stats is $5 paypal, $10amazon or $10psn (USA,UK,Canadian)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Price's
Unlock all, stats, prestige 1-11 Price: $5paypal, $10amazon or $10psn (USA,UK,Canadian)

Grand Theft Auto 5

Price's
No longer doing because of insta ban. If you want me to do this it's $50 paypal period so i can unban console afterward.

For BO'S 1 Service's Click On Link Below

For Ghost Service's Click On Link Below

I will not be held responsible for any accounts that get banned or reset!!!
Last edited by MODZ4FUN420 ; 09-22-2015 at 12:18 AM. Reason: New Skype added!!

The following 77 users say thank you to MODZ4FUN420 for this useful post:

-Littleranger-, -SuperMan, /SneakerStreet/, βounceModz, |-ShadowGFX-|, Alpha, AnthonyJLozano, ARCHER_QWEEN, BebeNava300, BigManGamingTV, byFlares-, capaxone, cloverleaf, crappie, Crysision, Vernoxx, Devoid_Beatz, Dexterous, dhall86, dominicanyunior, DraMaTiK_DreaM, ELROTTWEILER, Fargrizzly, Force, Franky, GameChip, Gatemaster, GetCrxtive, GSU, hecticmassacre, IliKeDaPiEZ, imbenjaa, ImDJD, Immaculate., ImManga, Insult, iSebastianMoDz, iUkraine, jamiesevenfold, JeaicMaG, KaReM-D, lecou189, Magic Kittens, makeabce, MindBlurs, MrMemory, Nair Nuts, Nawlage, Nickdacreator, Nikola', OtagoFlames, Paralizer, Ps3TheOnE, puretarget, ReCkLeSs-SILVER, SheWantsJayB, Shief7, Shisui Uchiha, silvar_1, smashedya, snoopyderral, static-_-Coder, Straize, T33N, theninja123456, tryhardfilmz, Vaping, VxT_StantsZz, WhyStarz-, xAJM, xFlavez, xGingerly, xmoratox, xPuRiFiieD_MoDz, xRoyaltyy--, Xx-_K3LWiiN_-xX, XxModxX_XxModxX
11-02-2015, 08:33 PM #659
MODZ4FUN420
NextGenUpdate Elite
Services are open!!!!
11-02-2015, 09:24 PM #660
RosyHD
Gobble
Do you do ps4
11-08-2015, 10:08 AM #661
MODZ4FUN420
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by RosyHD View Post
Do you do ps4

I do ghost which transfers over to ps4. Currently avoiding advance warfare becasue of high bans. And waiting to see how black ops3 is a little longer before i mess with it. Message me on skype if you wanna buy. MODZ4FUN420 is my skype
11-08-2015, 10:10 AM #662
MODZ4FUN420
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by RosyHD View Post
Do you do ps4

I do ghost which transfers over to ps4. Currently avoiding advance warfare becasue of high bans. And waiting to see how black ops3 is a little longer before i mess with it. Message me on skype if you wanna buy. MODZ4FUN420 is my skype
11-08-2015, 10:11 AM #663
MODZ4FUN420
NextGenUpdate Elite
Services are always open!!!
12-10-2015, 06:52 PM #664
Did you stop doing services?
12-22-2015, 07:52 AM #665
TyroneMerci
Do a barrel roll!
There's two users for your Skype
06-11-2016, 05:32 AM #666
can i buy one
08-01-2016, 12:29 AM #667
MODZ4FUN420
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by TyroneMerci View Post
There's two users for your Skype

I have the correct one on here. But not opened back up yet. Just moved to a different state.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo