11-24-2021, 09:51 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, i'm sharing this tool i made for fun.
It's an ip grabber, it's true that it's overtaking Claps, but I redesigned the search system which is much more stable and fast, as well as a geolocation API that I adapted if you want to collect it for one of your tools.

I intend to make one or more updates for bug fixes as well as to add some options that I add in the readme.txt which will be given to you to open at the end of the installation.

PS: A tooltip will appear when hovering the mouse over an ip Hi address which will represent the player's identification card.

NB: The geolocation window can only be opened in one copy but I have made sure that the ip is updated with the geolocation button on the right click of the mouse and will use the ip of the person selected.

Images
English
You must login or register to view this content.
French
Japanese

Links Updated

The compatible languages are:
Arab, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish (Thanks google translate, But mistakes are possible since I don't speak his languages)

Contact me to Discord for help,...: IgrisModz#2121
If you want to see the few projects that I want to share you can go here: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by tobi59320 ; 01-23-2022 at 11:56 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo