Post: [RELEASE] Red-EyeX32's and Jakes625 - MW3 Save Editor
03-05-2013, 08:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well here I bring you Jakes625 and Me (Red-EyeX32) first Modern Warfare 3 Game Save Editor for PS3!!!!

This application allows you to open, view Modern Warfare 3 Game Saves DVARS And Values, this can be used for USB modding without any JB/CFW PS3.

Do not remove any files in the application's folder because then its not going to work correctly.

You must login or register to view this content.

How To Use Tool:
Copy Modern Warfare 3 Game Save from PS3 to PC
Start Up Application and Open The Game Save Folder
Edit Game Saves however you like
Save All to save every changes to have made to the save files
Copy back to PS3 and you should be good to go.

Make Sure you got .NET Framework 4.5, Download Is Below!!

NOTE!:
- Make sure when you are saving, that the space left is greater than or equal to 3 Winky Winky
- Also if you want more space, just remove some DVARS with the Remove button to gain more space

FAQ:
- If you are having problems opening your gamesave, make sure you have all three GPAD0_ files and that you have framework 4.5...

- If you cant save your gamesave, then make sure you have all the files that came with the tool in the .RAR file.

- If you are having problems with the MSCVR100.dll error, then go to this site You must login or register to view this content. and download the .exe.

If you have any problems or bugs, please send me a PM ("Private Message")
Thanks for downloading and please don't abuse a good and enjoyable game
Last edited by Red-EyeX32 ; 11-07-2014 at 06:09 AM.

The following 94 users say thank you to Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

^TPP^, -Google-, -JM-, {H} | Exception, ✯MeRK, βounceModz, Eddie Mac, AbusedTampon, Agent Beast, Alex-George-HnM, Ansity., Assassin_Ang_, BadChoicesZ, bilalansari, blindcutie, Choco, cod5cl, codmadz332, Gemi, Crashradio98-, CronicImpulse, DevilzFinest, ErasedDev, Dr. Mayham, EliteHackzPS3, ElPriPri, Farva, G-O-M-F-L, GangDePlot, Gian_, GodofHosting, iℜoCz, ikie34, iLLy-i, ImTrippinHoes, Insult, iTrexk, zL_j8hnb, ResistTheJamsha, jlyon11, joni_djESP, LBJ6 is Clutch, lecou189, Mad Scientist, Mango_Knife, Master0wn3r, matt0897, ModdersOnly-, Mr__Tenticals, Mui_G, MW2TopTenWORLD, Novarized, OmGRhys-x, Oscarhhh, passycat123, perrypus, Polaris, primetime43, Pseudo_Soldier, Cmd-X, RayJ_chugs, riggstq, Rogue_Wolf, Master Ro, SALEM-x, Samizzu321, SC58, skateralex88, Kronos, SnaY, SnD_Boosters, someoneelse12, Specter, SubTheKy3s, Talal1429, Terrorize 420, th3gersi, TheJaRniBoi, Txctical, UGz-, Vatinj, vSaBoTeuR x, Vyxo, Wattsy, wiii, X-GHOST-X, UserModz
03-05-2013, 10:00 PM #20
Alexon
Banned
framework link is down
03-05-2013, 10:32 PM #21
Is this like RTE?
03-05-2013, 10:34 PM #22
Fleek Designs
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
Well here I bring you Jakes625 and Me (Red-EyeX32) first Modern Warfare 3 Game Save Editor for PS3!!!!

This application allows you to open, view Modern Warfare 3 Game Saves DVARS And Values, this can be used for USB modding without any JB/CFW PS3.

Do not remove any files in the application's folder because then its not going to work correctly.

How To Use Tool:

NOTE!:
- Make sure when you are saving, that the space left is greater than or equal to 3 Winky Winky
- Also if you want more space, just remove some DVARS with the Remove button to gain more space

FAQ:
- If you are having problems opening your gamesave, make sure you have all three GPAD0_ files and that you have framework 4.5...

- If you cant save your gamesave, then make sure you have all the files that came with the tool in the .RAR file.

- If you are having problems with the MSCVR100.dll error, then go to this site You must login or register to view this content. and download the .exe.

You did it again , Good job .
03-05-2013, 10:45 PM #23
Originally posted by DeMoNiK
Is this like RTE?

Look at the title :P
03-05-2013, 11:00 PM #24
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Great tool! Happy
03-05-2013, 11:18 PM #25
TheJaRniBoi
Why So Serious?
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
Well here I bring you Jakes625 and Me (Red-EyeX32) first Modern Warfare 3 Game Save Editor for PS3!!!!

How To Use Tool:

NOTE!:

FAQ:

such a sweet tool man, nice work.
03-05-2013, 11:20 PM #26
Release the Win XP one.
03-05-2013, 11:32 PM #27
Originally posted by CODGlitcha
such a sweet tool man, nice work.

Thanks man

Originally posted by Margret View Post
Release the Win XP one.

Ill release a XP one tomorrow Smile

The following user thanked Red-EyeX32 for this useful post: