04-16-2013, 10:55 PM #1
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Here is just a small little thing I made cause I was bored and wanted to see the new camos. So I made this program so you can use/test the camos to your choice. You can use this online because I was and no ban, I mean I doubt they would ban you for something like this honestly. This is for the most recent update, which is 1.09. You need a DEX ps3 to use this for real time modding. Enjoy! Happy

You must login or register to view this content.

**Thanks to Tustin
I will not provide the .dll for this to run so you need to put the .dll in the same folder as the tool. It's with the Target Manager API. Everything is in a dll , the ps3tmapi_net.dll is in the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\SN Systems\PS3\bin , you need to find it. Once you get the .dll, just put it in the folder where the program is.[/CENTER]
Last edited by primetime43 ; 04-18-2013 at 04:33 AM.

The following 16 users say thank you to primetime43 for this useful post:

^TPP^, Eddie Mac, Agent Beast, YouAppreciateMe, Capo837, DiiMoON_YouTube, ResistTheJamsha, lubu, Mango_Knife, SC58, Slice, Steeve, TheJaRniBoi, UserModz, Xx-GIPPI-xX
04-16-2013, 11:03 PM #2
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Nice work buddy :y:
04-16-2013, 11:29 PM #3
Source Code
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by primetime43 View Post
Here is just a small little thing I made cause I was bored and wanted to see the new camos. So I made this program so you can use/test the camos to your choice. You can use this online because I was and no ban, I mean I doubt they would ban you for something like this honestly. This is for the most recent update, which is 1.09. You need a DEX ps3 to use this for real time modding. Enjoy! Happy

**Thanks to Tustin
I will not provide the .dll for this to run so you need to put the .dll in the same folder as the tool. It's with the Target Manager API. Everything is in a dll , the ps3tmapi_net.dll is in the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\SN Systems\PS3\bin , you need to find it. Once you get the .dll, just put it in the folder where the program is.[/CENTER]

Hey man can you help me out, im trying to find client state, and when i find adresses in the debugger, like camo when i change the value, to something different it automatically goes back,
04-16-2013, 11:37 PM #4
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Nice tool, man
04-16-2013, 11:42 PM #5
delete
Last edited by Capo837 ; 07-17-2023 at 07:27 PM. Reason: delete
04-17-2013, 01:47 AM #6
Awesome Tool Bro!
04-17-2013, 03:07 AM #7
juice315
Do a barrel roll!