07-02-2013, 07:15 PM #1
nay1995
The Master
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well here it is guys after too long in development i have finally decided to release my tool, its been an on/off project that's been going on for the last month, i haven't spent anyway near as long as i use to on this menu, iv'e just been adding to it on the odd day every week.

Anyway here is a video of the final menu layout:

As you can see there are many options in the menu, including some unique ones!

Here is a picture of the tool after update 1.1.1.7:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]25513[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]25514[/ATTACH]

Its not the best looking, but it does the job Smile :y:

Please Note: You must put your "ps3tmapi_net.dll" in the same folder as my tool for it to work.

Note: Press R2 and L2 to open the menu, R2 and L2 to cycle through menus, R1 and L1 to scroll, Square to select options, R3 to exit!

New Update! Check the log for more details.
Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: [url]https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/39c5af9711cd65f4adcff0fb6e347113470bde41dc0be950c5 97d5feeca0d0b4/analysis/1372870687/[/url]

Note: There are no viruses in the scan, but your PC may detect a virus! this is a false positive as i have obfuscated, encrypted resources and compressed the tool.

If you have Norton or another anti-virus that's very strict and removes all threats instantly like me, simply go to settings > anti-virus > scans and risks, then go to "items to exclude from scans" and "items to exclude from auto-protect and sonar scans" and click "configure" on both, then simply navigate to the folder where my tool is located and click "apply" this will stop Norton and other anti-viruses scanning and deleting threats from that folder.

Note: All updates can be downloaded from the tool, but if the server is down, just download the updates manually from this thread.

I hope you all enjoy, but i cant guarantee bug free and i cant guarantee stability in big lobbies, thats for you lot to tell me and me to try my best to fix :y:

Please notify me of any bugs etc. on this thread (use the "quote" button)

Log (Updates):

Version 1.1.1.9
- Improves Security

Version 1.1.1.7
- Fixes gun bug on certain maps

Version 1.1.0.3
- Fixes some stability issues
- Fixes AC130
- Adds a all new stat editing function to the tool

Version 1.0.0.0
- Initial Release

Credits:
- Me obviously for creating the tool
- aerosoul94
- Bad Luck Brian
- IMCSx
- CODGlitcha
- Choco
- Seb5594
- INFINITYCL
- Red-EyeX32

and credit to my testers who helped a lot, notifying me of bugs etc.
- AverageTryhard-1
- DuD400-SuB-

OTHER VIDEOS OF THE PATCH:

seb5594's Video:

Last edited by nay1995 ; 07-07-2013 at 09:01 AM.

The following 43 users say thank you to nay1995 for this useful post:

-JM-, {H} | Exception, ℳaTiCz, ⓙω мσ∂z, ▶DaOriginal209◀, Eddie Mac, Chip ♞, Chxii, dertumter, Devastation, ErasedDev, forflah123, Frost Mods, FutureOps, gianluca33, GodofHosting, henrymejia, iTruceFret, itzHaZed, Jenxz, lecou189, Mango_Knife, ModdersOnly-, moviedog, Mr. Wood, John, Notorious, O-H, OmGRhys-x, Ozy, Prodigy_killz, SC58, sirsmokealotENG, Smexeh, Super Gamer, swerve420, ViolentFelon, xKtF, zDirrTy__-, Ziad1997, Zwiik

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo