07-06-2013, 01:34 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everyone, FIRST: dont just take the source to compile it and says its yours -.-

I Decided to release the source code so people can learn from it and i really want to see the mw3 scene going forward and im starting to get tired to only see the same people making mod menus haha :P

btw you might need to change some things in the source like adding your own ps3tmapi_net.dll to the reference and i know im not the best C# coder but this should be enough so you can all understand ^^ i will update soon with comments Smile

Guys, check the source, learn from it and please make some good mod menus for mw3 !! Smile

link to release: You must login or register to view this content.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus scan: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Bad Luck Brian ; 11-27-2014 at 07:59 PM.

The following 29 users say thank you to Bad Luck Brian for this useful post:

{H} | Exception, AlabamaHit, BaSs_HaXoR, Chip ♞, D3sKmَ, EdiTzZ, FutureOps, gοd, Hacker41822, ImGsus, ImSooCool, M0T1VAT10N, milky4444, MrGodHandz, MRHackzFTW, MrKiller261, Mz-Bomb3rZz-, John, Nug, Ozy, RevSwaG, Sabent, SC58, SnaY, Super Gamer, UnholyTalonTSi, xPreeks, Ziad1997
07-06-2013, 10:46 AM #11
Chxii
Do a barrel roll!
Good job Brian let's hope to see good Menus
07-06-2013, 01:29 PM #12
Originally posted by Bad
Hi everyone, FIRST: dont just take the source to compile it and says its yours -.-

I Decided to release the source code so people can learn from it and i really want to see the mw3 scene going forward and im starting to get tired to only see the same people making mod menus haha :P

btw you might need to change some things in the source like adding your own ps3tmapi_net.dll to the reference and i know im not the best C# coder but this should be enough so you can all understand ^^ i will update soon with comments Smile

Guys, check the source, learn from it and please make some good mod menus for mw3 !! Smile

FOR ANY HELP PM ME ON SKYPE: KevTseDeja or on NGU Smile

Nice Kevin ! Smile Your a God :P
07-06-2013, 02:18 PM #13
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by Bad
Hi everyone, FIRST: dont just take the source to compile it and says its yours -.-

get ready for all the .cfg 12 year old noobs taking this and putting their names in it, and claiming it as theres, this will 100% happen, they cant help themselves. lol
07-06-2013, 02:21 PM #14
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by Bad

i just think the current menus thats out, separates the best from the rest. as people who have released menus, they've actually shown that they have knowledge of coding and they have gone out there and done their research, this is how people should learn, as it really does help. self learning is the best way to go. :y:
07-06-2013, 02:22 PM #15
Originally posted by nay1995 View Post
get ready for all the .cfg 12 year old noobs taking this and putting their names in it, and claiming it as theres, this will 100% happen, they cant help themselves. lol

i know but if they keep it out of ngu then i dont care ^^ and if they just put there name or do some shitty edits then i hope that the ngu staff will filter it :P

The following user thanked Bad Luck Brian for this useful post:

nay1995
07-06-2013, 02:23 PM #16
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by Bad
i know but if they keep it out of ngu then i dont care ^^ and if they just put there name or do some shitty edits then i hope that the ngu staff will filter it :P

Yeah you don't have to worry about that happening. Winky Winky

The following user thanked Tustin for this useful post:

Bad Luck Brian
07-06-2013, 02:26 PM #17
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by Bad

i like your composure, if that was me and i saw someone take my menu and put there name in it, i would be nutting the wall lol :y:
07-06-2013, 02:47 PM #18
Originally posted by nay1995 View Post
i like your composure, if that was me and i saw someone take my menu and put there name in it, i would be nutting the wall lol :y:

Haha :P nah im pretty much calm to whatever happens on the web ^^
07-06-2013, 03:12 PM #19
Originally posted by tustin View Post
yeah you don't have to worry about that happening. Winky Winky

<3 :d

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo