07-06-2013, 01:34 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everyone, FIRST: dont just take the source to compile it and says its yours -.-

I Decided to release the source code so people can learn from it and i really want to see the mw3 scene going forward and im starting to get tired to only see the same people making mod menus haha :P

btw you might need to change some things in the source like adding your own ps3tmapi_net.dll to the reference and i know im not the best C# coder but this should be enough so you can all understand ^^ i will update soon with comments Smile

Guys, check the source, learn from it and please make some good mod menus for mw3 !! Smile

link to release: You must login or register to view this content.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus scan: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Bad Luck Brian ; 11-27-2014 at 07:59 PM.

The following 29 users say thank you to Bad Luck Brian for this useful post:

{H} | Exception, AlabamaHit, BaSs_HaXoR, Chip ♞, D3sKmَ, EdiTzZ, FutureOps, gοd, Hacker41822, ImGsus, ImSooCool, M0T1VAT10N, milky4444, MrGodHandz, MRHackzFTW, MrKiller261, Mz-Bomb3rZz-, John, Nug, Ozy, RevSwaG, Sabent, SC58, SnaY, Super Gamer, UnholyTalonTSi, xPreeks, Ziad1997
07-06-2013, 06:29 PM #20
O-H
Bounty hunter
This makes it too easy, but I understand. I mean MW2 evolved from people looking through other peoples patches. Learning.
07-06-2013, 11:57 PM #21
i got it thanks
05-02-2014, 03:28 PM #22
Manlol
Little One
I have an Ask to the Black Widow Mod Menu:
The Programm don't allow me to use it becuase i stop on the updater, i think you have stop the Servers about the "Black Widow" Mod Menu. It was an great Mod Menu , but i have see that only on YTub Videos. I hope u can tell me what is the Problem ...

Have a nice day Smile
10-20-2014, 05:27 AM #23
Originally posted by FeverDEX View Post
whats a program i can use to program c# as i cant install visual studio because my computer wont install windows service pack 1? is there any alternative to visual studio?

Notepad++ is rudimentary but can fit the job
01-04-2016, 12:46 AM #24
Nug
Bounty hunter
cool bro, this is awesome. GREAT MENU 10/10

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo