08-23-2013, 02:31 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everyone... Just like to say thanks to those who all enjoy my tool. I know I am an amateur coder, but feel i have been successful in the making of my last tool. I've been asked by a couple people for this, so i feel this post won't go to waste. This was all coded in C#, using "Microsoft Visual C# 2010 Express". For those who want to know how my program works, is new to coding, or curious...
Here's my source code.

CEX-DEX Compatible UPDATE: You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.
BaSs_HaXoR Pre-Game Editing Tool C#: You must login or register to view this content.

It might messy but i didn't really plan on releasing the source code so sorry about that. :p

Please, let me know what you think. And what i could do better. Smile
Last edited by BaSs_HaXoR ; 03-28-2014 at 03:13 AM.

The following 8 users say thank you to BaSs_HaXoR for this useful post:

AlabamaHit, Dan Dactyl, HeyParah, JLM, Mango_Knife, John, Whos Your Host, xgenitikmodder
08-23-2013, 04:12 PM #2
MoTmrD
Banned
Please Release Project source
08-23-2013, 05:05 PM #3
Thanks Happy
08-26-2013, 08:47 AM #4
i did! Happy
08-26-2013, 06:05 PM #5
AlabamaHit
ROLL TIDE!!!
Do you ahve the whole package so we can line up the text with the windows form?
08-26-2013, 08:38 PM #6
Originally posted by HaXoR View Post
Hi everyone... Just like to say thanks to those who all enjoy my tool. I know I am an amateur coder, but feel i have been successful in the making of my last tool. I've been asked by a couple people for this, so i feel this post won't go to waste. This was all coded in C#, using "Microsoft Visual C# 2010 Express". For those who want to know how my program works, is new to coding, or curious...
Here's my source code.

You must login or register to view this content.
BaSs_HaXoR Pre-Game Editing Tool C#: You must login or register to view this content.

It might messy but i didn't really plan on releasing the source code so sorry about that. :p

Please, let me know what you think. And what i could do better. Smile

great to see you helping the community Smile

The following user thanked Whos Your Host for this useful post:

BaSs_HaXoR
08-26-2013, 09:07 PM #7
i put the C# stuff in it. So all you have to do is open it up. Smile
08-27-2013, 09:03 AM #8
Esker
Samurai Poster
Thanking you very much :vince:
01-15-2014, 09:48 PM #9
Hi Bass thanks for sharing man. Love your clean Code. Usinbg this as a tutorial learning the offsets etc.
Now i have a little problem. I keep getting a error message missing the Form1.resx file
So i nowcan't open the designer and see how you made the structure Shiver

Can you add the resx to your source file?

Love your work !!!
03-28-2014, 05:49 AM #10
Originally posted by mrdarkblue View Post
Hi Bass thanks for sharing man. Love your clean Code. Usinbg this as a tutorial learning the offsets etc.
Now i have a little problem. I keep getting a error message missing the Form1.resx file
So i nowcan't open the designer and see how you made the structure Shiver

Can you add the resx to your source file?

Love your work !!!

Updated. You can't see the form1, but you can still build and debug it. I made two more forms for CEX, one for Saving IP, and one for PS3 System Info as well as SET CID.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo