09-08-2013, 02:24 PM #1
kiwi_modz
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
GET MY LATEST TOOL HERE:
You must login or register to view this content.

-
-
-
-
To all of you having problems with it freezing your ps3 on CEX I'm sorry I don't run full CEX I have only tested CCAPI on my DEX and for me it worked flawlessly...

Yeah a lot needs to be done, But The Tool "Project" is corrupted so I have given up on this. Sorry to all who were waiting on a Full Release...
Bind ufo still is not 18 clients. Not enough weapons also not for 18 clients. + a hole bunch of other shit doesn't work ....

Thanks Malicious for Packing Smile
Virus Scans 3 / 48 because its packed/encrypted and NO it does not contain id Stealer

Download:

Special Thanks To: BaSs_HaXoR, ImSooCool, WhosYourHost, BadChoicesZ, Bad Luck Brian, Enstone and iMCSx Smile And a Massive Thanks to NGU!. :P
Last edited by kiwi_modz ; 05-15-2015 at 05:39 PM.

The following 110 users say thank you to kiwi_modz for this useful post:

-SuperMan, {TehFluux}, /SneakerStreet/, DIRTY SMASHER, $ticky, A_Gen_Fiasco, alexcubano, AlexNGU, Aphelion09, APOCALYP, Asian, BaSs_HaXoR, BeeMovie, Blockarde, bojanglez34, carma66, caroze, chatter1199, codmadz332, D3skm, Dan Dactyl, DannyBoiSmith, DEradicator, DiamondK1dD, Diemer, diskreet, DraMaTiK_DreaM, Dreammsz, EnderMods, EnforcEIVIoDz, Esker, Exploited, FruitBurst, FwiskyFIFA, GaMeRGiRL_2310, Gay For Satan, Geo, GerLobbys, goldo215, gunilla1, HaTeRM4NR33T, HighModzz, Hori_By_Nature, i6oz, iifire, ImGsus, ImIrIsH, Immortals, ImPiffHD, Insult, Invose, iRambeaux, ItsFrzky, Jordan, killy115, Kim Tisott, KINGMANI, KM-_1337, lucasaf01, Mango_Knife, mathou67, MODZ4FUN420, MQGQ, Mr. Mask, msfconsole69, Mui_G, Mx444, Niightt_, John, OMG_ITS_PHYS, PingP0ng, Pow., RaverBoy, RedDotDinosaur, Reyz, rishul, RockyBoy502, Satanism, sauib786, SeeNoKey, SnaY, Spoofay, Synergy, The_Game_Modder, Thirst, Turk_Warrior, Twieeh, TwistedModzV3, Txctical, User343234, Tyga187, Unstopbole Mods, ViolentFelon, wajdi9, Wakkelly1, Wapo_chuy, Warren-p- and 10 other users.
09-08-2013, 03:00 PM #2
Originally posted by modz View Post
Hi NGU! kiwi_modz here to bring you a lil sneak peak of my tool witch i have spent long time leaning and coding. So let me know what you all think!
[/CENTER]

Big thanks to EvacMoDz for recording. sub to him! :p

would also like to thank : BᴀᴅCʜᴏɪᴄᴇsZ, BaSs_HaXoR, and Bad Luck Brian. for there help and support + all round helping each other out Winky Winky

I will post full credits when i post an Initial Release, but for now i will be trying my best to finish it.

watch this space...

nice keep it up ! Smile

The following user thanked xPreeks for this useful post:

dgui123451
09-08-2013, 03:05 PM #3
whens the release good work
09-08-2013, 04:42 PM #4
SnaY
Former Lead of GS
Good work :y:

The following 4 users say thank you to SnaY for this useful post:

Asian, BaSs_HaXoR, kiwi_modz, Txctical
09-08-2013, 06:24 PM #5
Hi NGU! kiwi_modz here to bring you a lil sneak peak of my tool witch i have spent long time leaning and coding. So let me know what you all think!
[/CENTER]

would also like to thank : BᴀᴅCʜᴏɪᴄᴇsZ, BaSs_HaXoR, and Bad Luck Brian. for there help and support + all round helping each other out Winky Winky

I will post full credits when i post an Initial Release, but for now i will be trying my best to finish it.

watch this space...

Nice job! The Beast Names is exactly what I'm looking for to use! Keep up the good work!

The following user thanked RaverBoy for this useful post:

BaSs_HaXoR
09-08-2013, 09:45 PM #6
One of thee best tools i've seen in a long time! This has a lot of hard work and determination put into it! Thanks Kiwi_Modz for the preview, we all can't wait for your final release! Happy

The following user thanked BaSs_HaXoR for this useful post:

kiwi_modz
09-08-2013, 11:03 PM #7
[/CENTER]

watch this space...

Really improved the design last time I saw it! :y:

The following user thanked FruitBurst for this useful post:

kiwi_modz
09-09-2013, 01:45 AM #8
Good work mate. TALENTED
09-09-2013, 02:10 AM #9
[/CENTER]

watch this space...

Chur!Mean bro looking forward to your release:y:To much!
09-09-2013, 05:45 AM #10
FwiskyFIFA
I defeated!
Om this looks dope bro , keep it up . Looking forward to release Smile
[/CENTER]

watch this space...

The following 2 users say thank you to FwiskyFIFA for this useful post:

Warren-p-,

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo