02-07-2014, 07:05 PM #1
Advancer
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys, just another little in game tool for mw3 i put together, this tool will spoof all clients prestiges,levels etc, fake unlock all and deranks, all clients in game flashing name, and also some other bits where you can have flashing custom classes and change playlist names, i dont think the flashing classes and names will stick once youve quit the game i tried to make it stick ive had no luck, i no its not a lot but yeah just something a little different you guys can mess about with Smile

virus scan: You must login or register to view this content.

download: You must login or register to view this content.

youtube:

skype - RoBzMoDz-

PSN - RoBzMoDz-
Last edited by Advancer ; 02-08-2014 at 02:01 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Advancer for this useful post:

▶DaOriginal209◀, GIVEME-ALL, jon12345678910, Mango_Knife
02-07-2014, 07:55 PM #2
GIVEME-ALL
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by RoBzMoDz
Hi guys, just another little in game tool for mw3 i put together, this tool will spoof all clients prestiges,levels etc, fake unlock all and deranks, all clients in game flashing name, and also some other bits where you can have flashing custom classes and change playlist names, i dont think the flashing classes and names will stick once youve quit the game i tried to make it stick ive had no luck, i no its not a lot but yeah just something a little different you guys can mess about with Smile

virus scan: You must login or register to view this content.

download: You must login or register to view this content.

skype - RoBzMoDz-

PSN - RoBzMoDz-

Looks good Smile
Party up soon bro?
Maybe on MW3, since i cant even get on GHOSTS Smile
02-08-2014, 02:00 AM #3
Advancer
Space Ninja
yh sure psn RoBzMoDz , im done with ghosts for now , theres no way around it, SC's ban tool dont work... or i cant seem to get it to work.. but hey back to the old school for now Smile
02-08-2014, 02:03 AM #4
Cesei
Banned
Originally posted by RoBzMoDz
yh sure psn RoBzMoDz , im done with ghosts for now , theres no way around it, SC's ban tool dont work... or i cant seem to get it to work.. but hey back to the old school for now Smile

You just mod offline then enter online very easy i do this no bans
02-08-2014, 02:06 AM #5
Advancer
Space Ninja
rather just mod old cods til theres a proper way around it , whats modding if you have to go offline then online... just long.
02-08-2014, 04:12 PM #6
could you make this compatible with win32?
02-08-2014, 06:53 PM #7
Advancer
Space Ninja
wouldnt no how to for that does it not work for you?
02-08-2014, 11:11 PM #8
Nah says not a win32 application, now if even set it the exe to run on my PC still says it :( sucks because this tool is cool!
02-09-2014, 01:59 AM #9
Advancer
Space Ninja
sorry, i dunno then, try gettin a better newer updated computer lol Smile
03-09-2014, 11:57 PM #10
I have 4.50 dex ITA new to modding while this tool work for me and is it computer app and connect to pa3 to use?

Sent from my iPhone using NGU

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo