Post: [RELEASE] MW3 Lobby Modding Tool v1 [MY FIRST TOOL]
07-23-2014, 12:53 PM #1
Versed
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey guys, Calvin here! I'm coming at you guys with my very first modding tool. Its a really nice tool for you guys being my very first tool in C#. I have provided a download link below for you guys to check out the tool! Good day! Happy

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.[/CENTER]

Not sure what the false positives are from.[/CENTER][/B]

The following user thanked Versed for this useful post:

-JM-
07-23-2014, 01:37 PM #2
Getting "unable to load PS3TMAPI.dll" Keep getting this with alot of tools, I've never modded any COD series Only GTA V/IV.
07-23-2014, 10:27 PM #3
Advancer
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Moddingnewb View Post
Getting "unable to load PS3TMAPI.dll" Keep getting this with alot of tools, I've never modded any COD series Only GTA V/IV.

when modding cod make sure u have the tmapi.dll in the same folder as the tool along with dev components.
07-24-2014, 02:38 AM #4
Originally posted by RoBzMoDz
when modding cod make sure u have the tmapi.dll in the same folder as the tool along with dev components.

Sorry to be a pain but can you explain what dev components are and where do I find "tmapi.dll" ?
07-24-2014, 04:54 AM #5
Laser
Vault dweller
do the host mods only work in private match and there's nothing new
07-24-2014, 03:28 PM #6
Advancer
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Moddingnewb View Post
Sorry to be a pain but can you explain what dev components are and where do I find "tmapi.dll" ?

when ever u download a tool the dll.s should be in the downloaded folder with it just leave everything in the folder and click on the application to start the tool.
07-27-2014, 07:33 PM #7
Originally posted by RoBzMoDz
when ever u download a tool the dll.s should be in the downloaded folder with it just leave everything in the folder and click on the application to start the tool.

I downloaded this and didn't add or remove anything and still getting that error, I have the latest ccapi not sure what i'm doing wrong.
07-27-2014, 08:00 PM #8
-JM-
Space Ninja
Originally posted by calvinlmao View Post
Hey guys, Calvin here! I'm coming at you guys with my very first modding tool. Its a really nice tool for you guys being my very first tool in C#. I have provided a download link below for you guys to check out the tool! Good day! Happy

You must login or register to view this content.[/CENTER]

Not sure what the false positives are from.[/CENTER][/B]

Not much but keep up its your first tool kudos

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo