Post: [RELEASE][MENU][CEX/DEX]Project Flash V2 - By Connerg123
08-15-2014, 01:59 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Close this menu sucked sooo much Happy
Last edited by Connerg123 ; 01-11-2015 at 03:10 AM.

The following 12 users say thank you to Connerg123 for this useful post:

bilalansari, Claww1337_, CuddlyPandaBear, Farva, GFM, Callumeleyy, koekiemonstarr2, John, tedibrozi, v9pal95, xSyntheticPatch, YOUR MOM HOE
08-15-2014, 02:07 AM #2
Originally posted by Connerg123 View Post
Hello Everyone im here today to release my brand new menu that i have spent some time on, So please dont hate thanks guys Winky Winky

Now before we go any further i have had permission from Seb5594 himself to use his design here is proof You must login or register to view this content.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Scan: [url]https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/0d514348d8756f0dc21f985b312118e45c222c4ceae0f3904c 33fdfa43791e81/analysis/1408067122/[/url]

2/54 Due To Encryption

I Have never froze with this menu at all so i know that its 100% stable for TMAPI but it may be buggy for CCAPI

In the video the Title is red but in the release it is white and it still flashes

Video:

Credits:
Shark
Bad Luck Brian
Seb5594
Choco
SC58
IMCSx
Enstone
oStankyModz

And Anyone else i forgot

if i have forgot you then please comment down below or PM me and i will add you in

tell me down below what you guys think Winky Winky

If you guys find any bugs then please report them to me

ENJOY Enzo

redo the virus scan your not meant to scan the rar file your meant to do the program its self nice menu Smile
08-15-2014, 02:29 AM #3
Originally posted by HD View Post
redo the virus scan your not meant to scan the rar file your meant to do the program its self nice menu Smile
realy Gasp shit ill do it right away Smile and thanks bro Winky Winky
08-15-2014, 02:33 AM #4
Callumeleyy
Scottish PS3 Modder!
Hello Everyone im here today to release my brand new menu that i have spent some time on, So please dont hate thanks guys Winky Winky

Now before we go any further i have had permission from Seb5594 himself to use his design here is proof You must login or register to view this content.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

2/54 Due To Encryption

I Have never froze with this menu at all so i know that its 100% stable for TMAPI but it may be buggy for CCAPI

In the video the Title is red but in the release it is white and it still flashes

Video:

Credits:
Shark
Bad Luck Brian
Seb5594
Choco
SC58
IMCSx
Enstone
oStankyModz

And Anyone else i forgot

if i have forgot you then please comment down below or PM me and i will add you in

tell me down below what you guys think Winky Winky

If you guys find any bugs then please report them to me

ENJOY Enzo

This menu is nice and stable mate! And cheers for the mention in you News Scroll Bar Happy! <3 *Miby there will be a V3* ( Hint Hint )

The following user thanked Callumeleyy for this useful post:

08-15-2014, 02:37 AM #5
Originally posted by callumeley
This menu is nice and stable mate! And cheers for the mention in you News Scroll Bar Happy! <3 *Miby there will be a V3* ( Hint Hint )

Thanks for the support and maybe be a v3 just depends :P

The following user thanked Connerg123 for this useful post:

Callumeleyy
08-15-2014, 02:38 AM #6

i had to use that scan url site because the virustotal just seems the scan mega.nz it self instead of the link if you can do it then post it here and i will change the thread thanks bro Winky Winky
08-15-2014, 02:48 AM #7
i had to use that scan url site because the virustotal just seems the scan mega.nz it self instead of the link if you can do it then post it here and i will change the thread thanks bro Winky Winky

You must login or register to view this content.

Here i did it for you
08-15-2014, 03:15 AM #8
You must login or register to view this content.

Here i did it for you

Thank you very much bro :p
08-15-2014, 03:40 AM #9
Thank you very much bro :p

no problem also your tool isnt encrypted
08-15-2014, 04:17 AM #10
Xavier Hidden
Are you high?
Nice! Impeccable timing to bc I just got mw3. I'll use this sir thanx!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo