12-20-2011, 08:11 PM #1
WorldsElite
ESTABLISHED IN 2006
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
100% Spec Ops and Campaign Gamesave

Update

I currently have a problem with BLUS30838 (US) i do not seem to have a 100% compleated save so if anyone has a level 50 all stars spec ops and a 100.3% campaign with this blus code can you please PM me the Game save. SO i can only do UK atm. Sorry

Introduction

Hello Nextgenupdate, I have found a way to make your Spec Ops and campaign 100% by using other peoples gamesaves and exstracting your details form your gamesave and then puting it into the 100% compleated gamesave. This has been confirmed working by many user. I carry out all my work by my self and i do not use any tools like xploder due to the fact you cant use your own saves and you can only use it with 1 ps3 console, the only program i use is a hex editor, So please do not flame i am doing this for the community. I am currently only doing gamesaves for BLES01428 (UK) and BLUS30838 (US).

Instructions

Please read very carefully, as you can imagine this is not an easy process and when i have 100's of people sending me there gamesaves in a folder called ps3.zip it kinda gets a bit mad on my end so please post using the template below.

Playstation Network ISad Awesome ___________________
Playstation User Name:____________________
Modern Warfare 3 BLES/BLUS:______________
Gamesave Link: Pleas put your gamesave into a zip and name it your NGU username and upload to You must login or register to view this content.. You only need to upload the BLUS30838-AUTO-/BLES01428 -AUTO- gamesave

Example

Originally posted by another user
Playstation Network ISad Awesome Razamc
Playstation User Name: Ryan 1
Modern Warfare 3 BLES/BLUS: BLES01428
Gamesave Link: You must login or register to view this content.

Please do not spam and send PM's just fill out the template and i will post a link in the section below with your compleated save just look for your user name, Once you are happy with your save please edit your original message you posted to say thanks and confirm it to work, if you have a problem then PM me with the title "There seems to be a problem". Any one who posts incorrectly will be ignored and please dont quote me i will not get yours done any faster.

Compleated Gamesaves

Killua- You must login or register to view this content.
Siirx You must login or register to view this content. SORRY NEED A NEW 100% GAME SAVE
rawe power You must login or register to view this content. SORRY NEED A NEW 100% GAME SAVE
ZeroSasurai You must login or register to view this content. SORRY NEED A NEW 100% GAME SAVE
basildog You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by WorldsElite ; 12-20-2011 at 10:49 PM.

The following 19 users say thank you to WorldsElite for this useful post:

Al-Mannai, Cien, Creepzoid 0___0, d1g1tal, DecDeviL, GIVEME-ALL, Mizzzark, Mr Grumpy, Pauly, Press ►, Sandyballz, Siirx, sMoKiNyOo, SONICakaCOLIN, Teh Niganator, TiCiiX, xCoNzHD, xIFoRSaKeN-, xRafiq-
12-20-2011, 10:37 PM #11
i take it that what ever you did to make the save work eg hex will this work on any game save or just mw3 if u can get back to me asap that would be amazing and once again thanks for the save and yes u can get trophies off this save just got the 48 stars trophy lol
12-20-2011, 10:43 PM #12
WorldsElite
ESTABLISHED IN 2006
Originally posted by basildog View Post
i take it that what ever you did to make the save work eg hex will this work on any game save or just mw3 if u can get back to me asap that would be amazing and once again thanks for the save and yes u can get trophies off this save just got the 48 stars trophy lol

so far i have only tried fifa 12 and mw3, if you pm me what you want and i will have a look into it for you
12-20-2011, 10:58 PM #13
Originally posted by WorldsElite View Post
100% Spec Ops and Campaign Gamesave

Update

I currently have a problem with BLUS30838 (US) i do not seem to have a 100% compleated save so if anyone has a level 50 all stars spec ops and a 100.3% campaign with this blus code can you please PM me the Game save. SO i can only do UK atm. Sorry

Introduction

Hello Nextgenupdate, I have found a way to make your Spec Ops and campaign 100% by using other peoples gamesaves and exstracting your details form your gamesave and then puting it into the 100% compleated gamesave. This has been confirmed working by many user. I carry out all my work by my self and i do not use any tools like xploder due to the fact you cant use your own saves and you can only use it with 1 ps3 console, the only program i use is a hex editor, So please do not flame i am doing this for the community. I am currently only doing gamesaves for BLES01428 (UK) and BLUS30838 (US).

Instructions

Please read very carefully, as you can imagine this is not an easy process and when i have 100's of people sending me there gamesaves in a folder called ps3.zip it kinda gets a bit mad on my end so please post using the template below.

Playstation Network ISad Awesome ___________________
Playstation User Name:____________________
Modern Warfare 3 BLES/BLUS:______________
Gamesave Link: Pleas put your gamesave into a zip and name it your NGU username and upload to You must login or register to view this content.. You only need to upload the BLUS30838-AUTO-/BLES01428 -AUTO- gamesave

Example

Please do not spam and send PM's just fill out the template and i will post a link in the section below with your compleated save just look for your user name, Once you are happy with your save please edit your original message you posted to say thanks and confirm it to work, if you have a problem then PM me with the title "There seems to be a problem". Any one who posts incorrectly will be ignored and please dont quote me i will not get yours done any faster.

Compleated Gamesaves

Killua- You must login or register to view this content.
Siirx You must login or register to view this content. SORRY NEED A NEW 100% GAME SAVE
rawe power You must login or register to view this content. SORRY NEED A NEW 100% GAME SAVE
ZeroSasurai You must login or register to view this content. SORRY NEED A NEW 100% GAME SAVE
basildog You must login or register to view this content.
does this work ?
12-20-2011, 11:04 PM #14
Press ►
am r supr fgt
Originally posted by xShadow69x
does this work ?

I'll confirm that is INDEED working. :y:
12-20-2011, 11:20 PM #15
ZeroSasurai
Auxillary Priest
Originally posted by rawe

Did you get any of the spec ops trophies? I did mine and then bought everything in the air support and didn't get the trophy using the save made for me.
12-20-2011, 11:22 PM #16
Cam Newton.
You talkin to me?
thanks alot bro!
12-20-2011, 11:22 PM #17
Press ►
am r supr fgt
Originally posted by ZeroSasurai View Post
Did you get any of the spec ops trophies? I did mine and then bought everything in the air support and didn't get the trophy using the save made for me.

No trophies. I didn't try that. I only got the two Spec Ops titles.

The following user groaned Press ► for this awful post:

CodingNation
12-20-2011, 11:23 PM #18
7ossam
Pokemon Trainer
thnx i was lookin 4 this Eek
12-20-2011, 11:25 PM #19
Originally posted by rawe
can you get story mode trophies doing this ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo