12-20-2011, 08:11 PM #1
WorldsElite
ESTABLISHED IN 2006
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
100% Spec Ops and Campaign Gamesave

Update

I currently have a problem with BLUS30838 (US) i do not seem to have a 100% compleated save so if anyone has a level 50 all stars spec ops and a 100.3% campaign with this blus code can you please PM me the Game save. SO i can only do UK atm. Sorry

Introduction

Hello Nextgenupdate, I have found a way to make your Spec Ops and campaign 100% by using other peoples gamesaves and exstracting your details form your gamesave and then puting it into the 100% compleated gamesave. This has been confirmed working by many user. I carry out all my work by my self and i do not use any tools like xploder due to the fact you cant use your own saves and you can only use it with 1 ps3 console, the only program i use is a hex editor, So please do not flame i am doing this for the community. I am currently only doing gamesaves for BLES01428 (UK) and BLUS30838 (US).

Instructions

Please read very carefully, as you can imagine this is not an easy process and when i have 100's of people sending me there gamesaves in a folder called ps3.zip it kinda gets a bit mad on my end so please post using the template below.

Playstation Network ISad Awesome ___________________
Playstation User Name:____________________
Modern Warfare 3 BLES/BLUS:______________
Gamesave Link: Pleas put your gamesave into a zip and name it your NGU username and upload to You must login or register to view this content.. You only need to upload the BLUS30838-AUTO-/BLES01428 -AUTO- gamesave

Example

Originally posted by another user
Playstation Network ISad Awesome Razamc
Playstation User Name: Ryan 1
Modern Warfare 3 BLES/BLUS: BLES01428
Gamesave Link: You must login or register to view this content.

Please do not spam and send PM's just fill out the template and i will post a link in the section below with your compleated save just look for your user name, Once you are happy with your save please edit your original message you posted to say thanks and confirm it to work, if you have a problem then PM me with the title "There seems to be a problem". Any one who posts incorrectly will be ignored and please dont quote me i will not get yours done any faster.

Compleated Gamesaves

Killua- You must login or register to view this content.
Siirx You must login or register to view this content. SORRY NEED A NEW 100% GAME SAVE
rawe power You must login or register to view this content. SORRY NEED A NEW 100% GAME SAVE
ZeroSasurai You must login or register to view this content. SORRY NEED A NEW 100% GAME SAVE
basildog You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by WorldsElite ; 12-20-2011 at 10:49 PM.

The following 19 users say thank you to WorldsElite for this useful post:

Al-Mannai, Cien, Creepzoid 0___0, d1g1tal, DecDeviL, GIVEME-ALL, Mizzzark, Mr Grumpy, Pauly, Press ►, Sandyballz, Siirx, sMoKiNyOo, SONICakaCOLIN, Teh Niganator, TiCiiX, xCoNzHD, xIFoRSaKeN-, xRafiq-
12-20-2011, 11:26 PM #20
Edit- Took out quote.....

Whenever you start doing US again:

Playstation Network ISad Awesome fbx94x
Playstation User Name: fbx94x
Modern Warfare 3 BLES/BLUS: BLUS (US)
Last edited by Stone ; 12-20-2011 at 11:29 PM.
12-20-2011, 11:47 PM #21
damntheluck
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by WorldsElite View Post

Update

PS3 id= Ova
PSN id= OsN-iTs-OvA
mw3 blus
thanks

I currently have a problem with BLUS30838 (US) i do not seem to have a 100% compleated save so if anyone has a level 50 all stars spec ops and a 100.3% campaign with this blus code can you please PM me the Game save. SO i can only do UK atm. Sorry

Introduction

Hello Nextgenupdate, I have found a way to make your Spec Ops and campaign 100% by using other peoples gamesaves and exstracting your details form your gamesave and then puting it into the 100% compleated gamesave. This has been confirmed working by many user. I carry out all my work by my self and i do not use any tools like xploder due to the fact you cant use your own saves and you can only use it with 1 ps3 console, the only program i use is a hex editor, So please do not flame i am doing this for the community. I am currently only doing gamesaves for BLES01428 (UK) and BLUS30838 (US).

Instructions

Please read very carefully, as you can imagine this is not an easy process and when i have 100's of people sending me there gamesaves in a folder called ps3.zip it kinda gets a bit mad on my end so please post using the template below.

Gamesave Link: Pleas put your gamesave into a zip and name it your NGU username and upload to You must login or register to view this content.. You only need to upload the BLUS30838-AUTO-/BLES01428 -AUTO- gamesave

Example

Please do not spam and send PM's just fill out the template and i will post a link in the section below with your compleated save just look for your user name, Once you are happy with your save please edit your original message you posted to say thanks and confirm it to work, if you have a problem then PM me with the title "There seems to be a problem". Any one who posts incorrectly will be ignored and please dont quote me i will not get yours done any faster.

Compleated Gamesaves

Siirx You must login or register to view this content. SORRY NEED A NEW 100% GAME SAVE
rawe power You must login or register to view this content. SORRY NEED A NEW 100% GAME SAVE
ZeroSasurai You must login or register to view this content. SORRY NEED A NEW 100% GAME SAVE

ps3 id = Ova
psn id = OsN-iTs-OvA
mw3 = Blus30838
You must login or register to view this content.
12-20-2011, 11:52 PM #22
Press ►
am r supr fgt
Originally posted by xShadow69x
can you get story mode trophies doing this ?

He had a non working save, so I didn't get 100% in Campaign. (This is for the US copy)
12-21-2011, 12:12 AM #23
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Winky Winky

12-21-2011, 01:39 AM #24
king21
Pokemon Trainer
Playstation Network ISad Awesome KingSeryoga21
Playstation User Name: KiNG
Modern Warfare 3 BLES/BLUS: BLUS30838

Thank you for you time Sir.
Please do only 48 Start in Spec ops and i have 100.3% in Single player in my save file.
12-21-2011, 02:22 AM #25
GGT
Fully Powered Gamer

Update

Introduction

Instructions

Example

Compleated Gamesaves

Playstation Network ISad Awesome GGT4LIFE
Playstation User Name: gabe
Modern Warfare 3 BLES/BLUS: BLUS (US)
12-21-2011, 05:41 PM #26
Ypex
Gym leader
Playstation Network ISad Awesome SickDutchmen
Playstation User Name: brian
Modern Warfare 3 BLES/BLUS: BLES01428
Last edited by Ypex ; 12-21-2011 at 05:51 PM.
12-21-2011, 08:15 PM #27
Default Avatar
Luis

Update

Introduction

Instructions

Example

Compleated Gamesaves

i hope u can help me :bye:
12-21-2011, 08:52 PM #28
kuwait
Keeper
Playstation Network ISad Awesome kuwaitboy
Playstation User Name: kuwaitboy
BLES 01428
Thank for you time

Last edited by kuwait ; 12-21-2011 at 09:00 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo