Post: [PS3] Modern Warfare 3 PS3 100% Legit Completed BLUS 30838
01-04-2012, 11:53 PM #1
cobrag7
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey there NGU members. I noticed that you didn't have a
legit BLUS30838 100% save for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3... well, here you go.
This save is in no way modified and is 100% completed only by me. Inside the save:
Campaign
100.3% with ALL 46 Intel and Veteran completed
Special Ops
100% with Level 50, 48 Stars, and all Survival maps past level 15

I got the Platinum with this save so you probably can't get any trophies unless you modify this.
100% DLC TROPHIES! (up to Light 'Em Up and Special Delivery)
Multiplayer (Split Screen)
Player 1: Level 80 no prestige with a fair amount of challenges done.
Player 2: Level 80 no prestige with 2 prestige tokens that somehow got glitched in there, and Double XP activated.
MUST BE SIGNED INTO THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK TO ACCESS PRESTIGE SHOP IN SPLIT SCREEN. I'm not sure why.. but that's how it's built.
Random Info
Do what you wish with the save but please give me credit. Yes
Feel free to upload this save to other mirrors such as the Xploder Database (because I don't have that program...yet) and any other ones
Thank you to all who have been answering questions and all that so I don't have too.
=D

How To Use?
To use this you must buy Xploder, use a hex editor such as HxD, Hex Workshop, PS3 save unlocker, or transfer to CFW to change my user and console ID to yours so that MW3 may accept the save.
HxD download: You must login or register to view this content.Hex Workshop: You must login or register to view this content.
PS3 Save Unlocker: You must login or register to view this content. source: You must login or register to view this content.
buy Xploder (US): You must login or register to view this content.
buy Xploder (UK): You must login or register to view this content.
Xploder Tutorial (General, non-specific):
You must login or register to view this content.

Hex Editor tutorial:

Only for PS3!
Link
s
Best Free PS3 Save Resigner:
NEW FREE PS3 Save Resigner:
.NET Framework 4:
copy the PARAM.SFO from your clean save and paste it into my save and it will work.
Mediafire: You must login or register to view this content. (PARAM.SFO Removed so I'm absolutely sure that my PSN ID or my console ID do not get hacked)
Last edited by cobrag7 ; 03-07-2013 at 06:50 PM. Reason: PARAM.SFO removed for fear of getting hacked

The following 42 users say thank you to cobrag7 for this useful post:

.NINK., aben, azote, BASEBALL4EVER12, bizman, bo3wais, Capo837, Choco, ChopzModz, Cubs, DARK-LEGEND_GR, DecDeviL, DraMaTiK_DreaM, fdz, Hidden-, Hondarydr, I-LOVE-Coockies, Im Po, iT'z N33D W33D, itsinitial, jobone233, justeve, Kitrow, luislaperica, moviedog, MR_M5, noimitation, Press ►, Prevent, rockym56, Sandyballz, sMoKiNyOo, Swampman, thewayofthelazy, TonyTheRoyal_, Top_Dog_Uk, Wednesday 13, xChidori, XGingerKILLERX-, xSunnylovex
11-25-2013, 08:49 PM #173
is this save like mw2 save? where you can just play on recruit beat the game and still get veteran trophies?
11-25-2013, 10:57 PM #174
Gehirnstaub
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by TERROR View Post
is this save like mw2 save? where you can just play on recruit beat the game and still get veteran trophies?

Yes there are saves. Search on the forum: platin save mw2

Written from my Xperia Z with Tapatalk
11-26-2013, 07:59 AM #175
Originally posted by Gehirnstaub View Post
Yes there are saves. Search on the forum: platin save mw2

I know but im wondering if this mw3 save is the same like mw2 where you can just play on recruit to get the platinum.
11-26-2013, 09:27 AM #176
Gehirnstaub
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by TERROR View Post
I know but im wondering if this mw3 save is the same like mw2 where you can just play on recruit to get the platinum.

Yes you can. You can also earn spec ops trophies.

05-17-2014, 06:22 PM #177
Andres_BMX
Do a barrel roll!
Thx for the save, but without the .SFO its useless for people using K.G. SaveResigner.
10-19-2014, 05:49 AM #178
Ghozt007
Gym leader
Ageed I wonder if there is anyway around?
10-20-2014, 03:05 AM #179
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by cobrag7 View Post
Hey there NGU members. I noticed that you didn't have a
legit BLUS30838 100% save for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3... well, here you go.
This save is in no way modified and is 100% completed only by me. Inside the save:
Campaign
100.3% with ALL 46 Intel and Veteran completed
Special Ops
100% with Level 50, 48 Stars, and all Survival maps past level 15

I got the Platinum with this save so you probably can't get any trophies unless you modify this.
100% DLC TROPHIES! (up to Light 'Em Up and Special Delivery)
Multiplayer (Split Screen)
Player 1: Level 80 no prestige with a fair amount of challenges done.
Player 2: Level 80 no prestige with 2 prestige tokens that somehow got glitched in there, and Double XP activated.
MUST BE SIGNED INTO THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK TO ACCESS PRESTIGE SHOP IN SPLIT SCREEN. I'm not sure why.. but that's how it's built.
Random Info
Do what you wish with the save but please give me credit. Yes
Feel free to upload this save to other mirrors such as the Xploder Database (because I don't have that program...yet) and any other ones
Thank you to all who have been answering questions and all that so I don't have too.
=D

How To Use?
To use this you must buy Xploder, use a hex editor such as HxD, Hex Workshop, PS3 save unlocker, or transfer to CFW to change my user and console ID to yours so that MW3 may accept the save.
HxD download: You must login or register to view this content.Hex Workshop: You must login or register to view this content.
PS3 Save Unlocker: You must login or register to view this content. source: You must login or register to view this content.
buy Xploder (US): You must login or register to view this content.
buy Xploder (UK): You must login or register to view this content.
Xploder Tutorial (General, non-specific):

Hex Editor tutorial:

Only for PS3!
Link
s
Best Free PS3 Save Resigner:
NEW FREE PS3 Save Resigner:
.NET Framework 4:
copy the PARAM.SFO from your clean save and paste it into my save and it will work.
Mediafire: You must login or register to view this content. (PARAM.SFO Removed so I'm absolutely sure that my PSN ID or my console ID do not get hacked)

If someone modifies it to where you can get trophies please quote me and update your thread with it.
11-15-2014, 10:48 PM #180
Thanks a lot !
05-03-2016, 04:51 PM #181
I used this to get Veteran trophies, but be warned, if you didn't play this, the veteran trophy will pop up first, then the level trophy.

The following user thanked Error 416 for this useful post:

Scarlet-Gear

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo