10-25-2012, 02:38 AM #1
TheJaRniBoi
Why So Serious?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Since I am busy with my family and university I haven't been able to host any prestige lobbies.

Anyway no point keeping things to myself, I decided to let the NGU community have some fun Winky Winky

This Eboot from created by me, I spent alot of time trying to get his to work and finally did it (about a week ago lol).

The Eboot basically lets you get instant level 80 numerous amount of way if you have double XP on.
If you do not have double XP just do the procedure simply twice.

It also has a powerful and working force host which has been created also by me. I have the shittiest connection and I get host like 90% of the time so you should have no problem getting host.

To get host fast use a second controller on your PS3 and go into any game without any other party members an you should get host.

Heres how you can get xp:

Killconfirmed:

Pick up enemy dog tags
Pick up team mates dog tags
Pick up own dog tags
Get an assist

Demolition:

Plant the bomb
Defuse the bomb
Get an assist

Headquarters:

Capture the headquarters
Get an assist

Team DeathMatch:

Get an assist

Search an Destroy:

Get an kill

Domination:

Kill yourself (Suicide)
Capture a domination point
Get an assist

FAQ:

How is this possible? - This is possible as I've bypassed the limit of xp you can obtain.
Would this work for other lobby members? - No it won't only works for the host!

This Eboot will simply let you change someone's prestige higher then their current one.

Password is: NGUJaRniBoi

You must login or register to view this content.

Lastly please subscribe to my youtube channel please, really helps me out, and if you have a youtube channel please give me a shout out Winky Winky:

*Forgot to mentioned, for every assist you get with a recon drone, you will get a entire prestige worth of XP.

If you like cheating only use this You must login or register to view this content.

Here's my useless surprise lol.

You can't shoot with the weapons as they have no ammo and you cannot aim down the sight with them.

There is a member on NGU called : sias13 taking credit for my eboot.

His youtube is You must login or register to view this content.

Dislike his videos You must login or register to view this content.
i told him on his youtube that is my eboot and he said, i've been working on this for a week way before you released those mods. Whats more funny is the fact to get host he uses the same method, he has the same dvars and the exact xp amount as me. oh leeches.....
Last edited by TheJaRniBoi ; 11-02-2012 at 06:44 PM.

The following 98 users say thank you to TheJaRniBoi for this useful post:

-Elmas15-, iTruceFret, ℳaTiCz, Eddie Mac, 192.168.1.1, adyhax, annern, Dank, Ben, BuC-ShoTz, Bucko, C-J, cesarhelljp, ChromeVisionz, coldmurda, Country Boy, Daweeyz, DE7T, Demmonnixx, DEREKTROTTER, DonGiuliiano, e3upmoonz, Eat_Ur_Food, eddine67, EternalHabit, FAKA_ELITE, flip2327, FTDreload, GONZO51, H41822, HaXGliTcH, HonuCinema, hypn0tize, I3lackadder, ibombo, iLLy-i, InSaNe-xPWEEx, iTsCaLLeDMoDDin, johncov1, joni_djESP, jtdude, justeve, K-ille-R, KoS_Riitalo, Leiino, M QTR, User23434, Maty360414, max88, MerkFTW, Millz, MOHN, MPGH, Nike, ninja12, Jango, pred-88, primetime43, Ps3TheOnE, Pulsar877, PussayPatrol, Rangers 1690, RaspberryIce, reaperburns88, RichModder, rincoglionito, ronald809, Sal, SALEM-x, SavageRising, sciz0r, Shelbinheimer, Dacoco, Sirprizer, Slice, Snake Eyes, SonyBlack, styl, Swifter, Top_Dog_Uk, Typicle, UGz-, undergroundhavn, UnknownModsHD, VAMP!RE, VerbzGFX, Wolf07x, xkoeckiiej, xReloadedModz, xToysBoy_, xXGMLO2Xx, xxREIGNBOWxx, zAutoAiiM_, zGooNzLobbies, ZoLTaR
03-01-2013, 10:09 PM #227
TheInvincebleG
Do a barrel roll!
good job
03-01-2013, 10:13 PM #228
Kenny2013
Do a barrel roll!
nice keep it up! <33
03-09-2013, 11:58 PM #229
Best Eboot to get XX Prestige immediatly as host
Best Force host Eboot 100% get host with 2 controller coz u play 2 vs 1
GJ m8
03-27-2013, 09:18 PM #230
StangModz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by DIABLO View Post
lol prestige 20 in 15 minutes..great release and big thx..no banned..vid proof...

Bet you are banned now though.. It is almost impossible to host on that game and not get banned eventually... I got banned for hosting one game... And stopped playing for a week, went to go on and was banned, console as well.. Got another console ID, tried once more, didn't even let the game start and got banned instantly with choco's ultimate eboot... So its pretty intense, by instantly I mean I decided screw it didn't want to risk the console ban again and left before match started and still got banned roughly around a week later... I know for a fact it was from that too since I only ever host on WaW, MW2 and tried 3 and I still host on the other two after data transferring and I am fine... Just wish there was a way to transfer modded eboots..
03-29-2013, 05:49 PM #231
SourceFed
Little One
Sweet man! Amazing release
04-04-2013, 04:08 PM #232
Thanks.
04-09-2013, 10:14 AM #233
ThX thats a so fucking nice eboot :love:
04-13-2013, 03:29 AM #234
Kevin14256
Pokemon Trainer
do you have it for 4.31 cfw