Post: [Release] 1.24 S&D EBOOT by Ghost_Rolly (Super Force Host, 18 Players ... etc)
07-05-2013, 05:59 PM #1
Ghost Rolly
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey what's up people ! It's Ghost_Rolly here and today, yeah today I got my special EBOOT for you guys you've maybe wanted
It include some super funny options and it's has some options that make it super stable !

I'd like to start with a Big thanks to Bad Luck Bryan for his help with PPC ! So big thanks to him for the 18 Players option !

Anyway here is the main options of the EBOOT :

- Super Force Host
- Force 18 Players [NEW]
- Auto-Start in MatchMaking
- HardCore Mode Always ON
- UAV Always ON
- Killcams Disabled (No Killcam in S&Awesome face = More Kills !)
- Infinite Ammo (Carepackage Host Only !)
- Host Migration Killer [NEW] (Kills every host migrations ! Which keep you host of the game, even if your connection is poop!)
- S&Awesome face Modz (Infinite lifes in S&Awesome face, people joining during game spawn instantly !)
- Start > Options adds 9 minutes in Infected
- Super Striker / Models (Use it with Steady Aim !)
- 58888 EXP in S&Awesome face
- EXP Limit Removed for Host

Video thanks to EnforcE IVIoDz :

Anyway here is the download :

You must login or register to view this content.

Note : The Migration Host Killer is only avalaible for the DEX versions of the EBOOTs. The CEX versions have the Extended Time in Infected. But there is still the Super Force Host that should do the job and keep you host !

Dome Edition : You must login or register to view this content.

This version basically force the map online to be only Dome, so you will always play in Dome!
This version includes the Host Migration Killer and is only for DEX.
Feel free to convert them !
Last edited by Ghost Rolly ; 07-16-2013 at 02:54 AM. Reason: Added a video

The following 33 users say thank you to Ghost Rolly for this useful post:

{H} | Exception, ⓙω мσ∂z, 2Pac1991, alan-123, ChromeVisionz, CrEaTiiOnUNREAL, FAKA_ELITE, HaTeRM4NR33T, Beats, ImSooCool, josegp19, Liam-, Loxy, lucasaf01, Mango_Knife, MrKiller261, msfconsole69, John, Ozy, qNSp, Roy944, SnaY, the_hack, tomevale99, totschlagen, UncleRichardJr, xLuCiDiTyZxHD, xStylModz, xxAussiefella69, zDirrTy__-, Ziad1997
07-06-2013, 06:21 PM #11
TLJ
Gobble
PLZ :muck: If You Can Just Make Another Eboot With This Options Would Be Great :

1- Force 18 Players
2- Auto-Start in MatchMaking
3- HardCore Mode Always ON
4- UAV Always ON
5- Killcams Disabled
6- Host Migration Killer
7- Super Striker / Models
8- Super Force Host

PLZ Make This In The Dome Version & Think You So Mush For This Great Work :y:
Last edited by TLJ ; 07-06-2013 at 06:24 PM.
07-06-2013, 07:39 PM #12
alan-123
Little One
I thank you for this.

Can You also add the extra time option for SnD and force 18 players for Free for All please? Smile
07-06-2013, 08:43 PM #13
ⓙω мσ∂z
Bounty hunter
Great Release !!! Best SnD Eboot Ever Winky Winky
07-06-2013, 09:10 PM #14
ⓙω мσ∂z
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Ghost
Hey what's up people ! It's Ghost_Rolly here and today, yeah today I got my special EBOOT for you guys you've maybe wanted
It include some super funny options and it's has some options that make it super stable !

I'd like to start with a Big thanks to Bad Luck Bryan for his help with PPC ! So big thanks to him for the 18 Players option !

Anyway here is the main options of the EBOOT :

- Super Force Host
- Force 18 Players [NEW]
- Auto-Start in MatchMaking
- HardCore Mode Always ON
- UAV Always ON
- Killcams Disabled (No Killcam in S&Awesome face = More Kills !)
- Infinite Ammo (Carepackage Host Only !)
- Host Migration Killer [NEW] (Kills every host migrations ! Which keep you host of the game, even if your connection is poop!)
- S&Awesome face Modz (Infinite lifes in S&Awesome face, people joining during game spawn instantly !)
- Start > Options adds 9 minutes in Infected
- Super Striker / Models (Use it with Steady Aim !)
- 58888 EXP in S&Awesome face
- EXP Limit Removed for Host

Don't have any videos :( But it maybe i'll have a new one for ya guys !
Anyway here is the download :

You must login or register to view this content.

Note : The Migration Host Killer is only avalaible for the DEX versions of the EBOOTs. The CEX versions have the Extended Time in Infected. But there is still the Super Force Host that should do the job and keep you host !

Dome Edition : You must login or register to view this content.

This version basically force the map online to be only Dome, so you will always play in Dome!
This version includes the Host Migration Killer and is only for DEX.
Feel free to convert them !

Yoo Ghost Can You Tell How To Make A Debug Eboot With Just Your New Host Migration Killer and Uav, Becuase My Connection Is "Poop" And It Will Make It Alot Easier To RTM. Or You Could Just Make 1 For Me Quick I Would Be Most Grateful :vince: Cheers Again For This, Beast Work !!!
07-07-2013, 12:05 AM #15
qNSp
Brute
nice eboot you'r the best ghost rolly
and waw force host 18 oh men this best eboot i see ever

=D Winky Winky
07-07-2013, 03:17 AM #16
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Originally posted by Knife View Post
Good 2 See People
Release something good to the Un-Elite

Dude. There's nothing worth shit that's been released to Elite.
07-07-2013, 08:56 AM #17
UnknownFaces
Gym leader
Migration Killer For Cex?is not possible??please make one for cex with Migration Killer if it's possible :P
07-07-2013, 11:41 AM #18
alan-123
Little One
Also I would like to tell that the Force host lags. I am not able to play with a party or 2 players, also when in game it sometimes automatically starts host migration while I am the host and no one is leaving. Once the Host migration is done all the hacks are gone and I cant start a ranked match anymore so I will have to restart or transfer the eboot.bin again. Could you please fix this, your help is appreciated
07-07-2013, 12:18 PM #19
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
Dude. There's nothing worth shit that's been released to Elite.

Yeah there is
Code Red
Salvation

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo