Post: [Release] 1.24 S&D EBOOT by Ghost_Rolly (Super Force Host, 18 Players ... etc)
07-05-2013, 05:59 PM #1
Ghost Rolly
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey what's up people ! It's Ghost_Rolly here and today, yeah today I got my special EBOOT for you guys you've maybe wanted
It include some super funny options and it's has some options that make it super stable !

I'd like to start with a Big thanks to Bad Luck Bryan for his help with PPC ! So big thanks to him for the 18 Players option !

Anyway here is the main options of the EBOOT :

- Super Force Host
- Force 18 Players [NEW]
- Auto-Start in MatchMaking
- HardCore Mode Always ON
- UAV Always ON
- Killcams Disabled (No Killcam in S&Awesome face = More Kills !)
- Infinite Ammo (Carepackage Host Only !)
- Host Migration Killer [NEW] (Kills every host migrations ! Which keep you host of the game, even if your connection is poop!)
- S&Awesome face Modz (Infinite lifes in S&Awesome face, people joining during game spawn instantly !)
- Start > Options adds 9 minutes in Infected
- Super Striker / Models (Use it with Steady Aim !)
- 58888 EXP in S&Awesome face
- EXP Limit Removed for Host

Video thanks to EnforcE IVIoDz :

Anyway here is the download :

You must login or register to view this content.

Note : The Migration Host Killer is only avalaible for the DEX versions of the EBOOTs. The CEX versions have the Extended Time in Infected. But there is still the Super Force Host that should do the job and keep you host !

Dome Edition : You must login or register to view this content.

This version basically force the map online to be only Dome, so you will always play in Dome!
This version includes the Host Migration Killer and is only for DEX.
Feel free to convert them !
Last edited by Ghost Rolly ; 07-16-2013 at 02:54 AM. Reason: Added a video

The following 33 users say thank you to Ghost Rolly for this useful post:

{H} | Exception, ⓙω мσ∂z, 2Pac1991, alan-123, ChromeVisionz, CrEaTiiOnUNREAL, FAKA_ELITE, HaTeRM4NR33T, Beats, ImSooCool, josegp19, Liam-, Loxy, lucasaf01, Mango_Knife, MrKiller261, msfconsole69, John, Ozy, qNSp, Roy944, SnaY, the_hack, tomevale99, totschlagen, UncleRichardJr, xLuCiDiTyZxHD, xStylModz, xxAussiefella69, zDirrTy__-, Ziad1997
07-07-2013, 01:56 PM #20
Ghost Rolly
I am error
Originally posted by TLJ View Post
PLZ :muck: If You Can Just Make Another Eboot With This Options Would Be Great :

1- Force 18 Players
2- Auto-Start in MatchMaking
3- HardCore Mode Always ON
4- UAV Always ON
5- Killcams Disabled
6- Host Migration Killer
7- Super Striker / Models
8- Super Force Host

PLZ Make This In The Dome Version & Think You So Mush For This Great Work :y:

The Super-Force Host is already included in all the EBOOT (DEX and CEX), same goes for Killcams, UAV, Striker etc...
The Only difference between DEX and CEX is that the DEX version comes with the new Host Migration Killer; wich prevent the game
to start a host migration.

Originally posted by 123 View Post
I thank you for this.

Can You also add the extra time option for SnD and force 18 players for Free for All please? Smile

Hi, the Force 18 Players works in Free for All, and the Force 18 Players is already included in all versions (CEX and DEX).
The Extra Time in S&Awesome face is already added in all the EBOOTs too (Time extended to 5min instead of 2min30)
Last edited by Ghost Rolly ; 07-07-2013 at 02:00 PM.
07-07-2013, 10:17 PM #21
Loxy
< ^ > < ^ >
nice, thanks! Enzo
07-08-2013, 12:37 AM #22
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Originally posted by Knife View Post
Yeah there is
Code Red
Salvation

Most menus released that's for in-game are garbage. The only one worth a shit is Project Memories.
07-08-2013, 11:01 AM #23
thanks ^ ^ you can put 30.000xp infected mode?
07-08-2013, 11:06 AM #24
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
Most menus released that's for in-game are garbage. The only one worth a shit is Project Memories.

O ok
Yeah
Seb told me that salvation not so stable
im using Project Memoris v1 till Cool new menu will release
07-12-2013, 07:09 AM #25
StangModz
Bounty hunter
Will the super force host still work for playing with a party on Domination, as well as the force 18 players? I am on Rebug 4.21.2 DEX and I RTE a lot, I just hate not being able to go into a pregame lobby with a party, seems I almost always never get host that way. If so please let me know, thanks!
07-12-2013, 04:10 PM #26
StangModz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Ghost
Hey what's up people ! It's Ghost_Rolly here and today, yeah today I got my special EBOOT for you guys you've maybe wanted
It include some super funny options and it's has some options that make it super stable !

I'd like to start with a Big thanks to Bad Luck Bryan for his help with PPC ! So big thanks to him for the 18 Players option !

- Super Force Host
- Force 18 Players [NEW]
- UAV Always ON
- Host Migration Killer [NEW] (Kills every host migrations ! Which keep you host of the game, even if your connection is poop!)
- S&Awesome face Modz (Infinite lifes in S&Awesome face, people joining during game spawn instantly !)

Don't have any videos :( But it maybe i'll have a new one for ya guys !

Note : The Migration Host Killer is only avalaible for the DEX versions of the EBOOTs. The CEX versions have the Extended Time in Infected. But there is still the Super Force Host that should do the job and keep you host !

This version basically force the map online to be only Dome, so you will always play in Dome!

For some reason when I use this eboot, it tells me free downloadable content is required when I go to click on any playlist such as Dom, S&Awesome face and so on... Any ways around this?
07-12-2013, 05:21 PM #27
heres a video i found

Originally posted by Ghost
Hey what's up people ! It's Ghost_Rolly here and today, yeah today I got my special EBOOT for you guys you've maybe wanted

- Super Force Host
- Force 18 Players [NEW]
- UAV Always ON

Don't have any videos :( But it maybe i'll have a new one for ya guys !

07-14-2013, 04:18 AM #28
StangModz
Bounty hunter
Hey could you make an Eboot for Domination, Kill Confirm and Demolition with just 29,986 XP like normal but with the Party Force Host and Force 18 players, debug please?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo