Post: [Tutorial]How To make a Mod Menu in C# [DEX PS3 only]
08-03-2013, 06:55 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Videos are outdated :(

Hi everyone ! Today i present you a Youtube series that i've made during the last two weeks.

In this series you will learn how to make a mod menu for MW3 from the very beginning !

WARNING: The videos can vary from 20 to 40 minutes ! The videos are very detailed to be noob-friendly !

I might remake the series for advanced people so it will be faster !

The series is divided in 7 parts and the source of my mod menu is in the part 7 description.

ALWAYS CHECK THE DESCRIPTIONS ON YOUTUBE

Youtube Playlist link(the videos):

You must login or register to view this content.

Part 1: The Variables
Description: In This video i will show you how to setup the main variables and also the ps3 Connection.

Part 2: The Beginning of the Base
Description: In this video i will show you how to make the timer for the base
and also how to find the host(you).

Part 3: The Designing
Description: In this video i will show you how to make the design of your mod menu using a huds designer !

Part 4: Starting The Base
Description: In this video i will show you how to start your base using buttons_monitoring

Part 5: The Base
Description: In this video i will concentrate on making most the base

Part 6: Submenus
Description: In this video i will show you how to make a sub menu like weapons menu

Part 7: Players Options
Description: In this video i will show you how to make the player menu and how to give them mods.

I Hope you enjoyed Smile i will also make more parts including some extras like a news bar and a mod menu for every clients !
Last edited by Bad Luck Brian ; 09-27-2015 at 04:33 AM.

The following 36 users say thank you to Bad Luck Brian for this useful post:

{H} | Exception, ⓙω мσ∂z, ϟ c0rruption ϟ, AlabamaHit, BaSs_HaXoR, CanadianModding, Chxii, cod5cl, Hori_By_Nature, ibombo, iLLy-i, ItsFrzky, ItsMagiicsz, KareraHekku, Mango_Knife, MegaMister, MrBerrics, MrKiller261, John, NotALegitPlayer, Pewp, qa_killed_u_55, Rezeh, seanhellen, Smexeh, SnaY, sniper-4Eye, Sticky, Swaqq, Taylors Bish, Whos Your Host, xkoeckiiej, xPreeks, xXGravityXx, ygbk12
08-04-2013, 09:52 AM #11
xKAoS_ZeUs
Do a barrel roll!
This is great! Thanks
08-04-2013, 01:07 PM #12
SnaY
Former Lead of GS
Originally posted by Bad
Hi everyone ! Today i present you a Youtube series that i've made during the last two weeks.

In this series you will learn how to make a mod menu for MW3 from the very beginning !

WARNING: The videos can vary from 20 to 40 minutes ! The videos are very detailed to be noob-friendly !

The series is divided in 7 parts and the source of my mod menu is in the part 7 description.

Description: In This video i will show you how to setup the main variables and also the ps3 Connection.

Description: In this video i will show you how to make the design of your mod menu using a huds designer !

Description: In this video i will show you how to start your base using buttons_monitoring

Description: In this video i will show you how to make a sub menu like weapons menu

Description: In this video i will show you how to make the player menu and how to give them mods.

I Hope you enjoyed Smile i will also make more parts including some extras like a news bar and a mod menu for every clients !

Kevin im gettin error with this : public static string GetNames(int clientNum); when i start the debug for testing the menu i see erorr :(
08-04-2013, 03:25 PM #13
CyberNomadic
Web Developer
Thanks Brian, its about time that someone would teach others how to do it. I have made many attempts at it and could never get it right. I will start watching this videos and make my own menu :fa:
08-04-2013, 11:50 PM #14
Originally posted by Bad

when will you release the tutorial for news bar and a mod menu for all clients jw
08-04-2013, 11:53 PM #15
[QUOTE='[imSnaYxoHD];5391446']Kevin im gettin error with this : public static string GetNames(int clientNum); when i start the debug for testing the menu i see erorr :([/QUOTE]
what error
08-14-2013, 05:59 PM #16
Thanks for this very detailed tutorial.
08-14-2013, 08:52 PM #17
Originally posted by Bad

Mad post bro thanks for sharing.Dancing
08-15-2013, 01:58 AM #18
DropGoees
Do a barrel roll!
nicee bro
08-18-2013, 01:16 AM #19
Hoen
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Bad

What would be different with Mw2? Ooh & can you add my Skype? kyle256925

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo