THREAD: Mw3 1,24 Aimbot adreess
  1. 10-27-2013, 08:46 PM
    655
    Posts
    3,151
    Reputation
    Oct 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    0x54358C - j_spine ( Chest )
    0x54359C - j_helmet ( Middle Head )
    0x5435AC - j_head ( Clean Head Shot )

    what these can be use for is to make the unfair aimbot.
    Last edited by hacking247 ; 10-27-2013 at 09:04 PM.

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hacking247 For This Useful Post:

    , , ,

  3. The Following 4 Users Groaned At hacking247 For This Awful Post:

    , ,

  4. 10-28-2013, 10:14 PM
    655
    Posts
    3,151
    Reputation
    Oct 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by SC58 View Post
    You must login or register to view this content.
    all u did was post address to a string and btw this is not what u use to make aimbot in real time, maybe gsc but real time u use functions and angles lol "it has nothing to do with anything u posted"


    lol how do you think enstone did his unfair aimbot this is just to help people. yes i posted the offset to the srtings thats why i called them adresses not offsets. no this isnt the full funtions but this could be you as the view angles jut like xbox. why do you come on here and hate so much go back to portalcentric beacuse that the only why your post me shit to anyone.
  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hacking247 For This Useful Post:

    ,

  6. 10-28-2013, 11:15 PM
    O-H's Avatar
    O-H
    Bounty hunter
    O-H's Avatar
    O-H
    Bounty hunter
    170
    Posts
    1,185
    Reputation
    Sep 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Something along these lines? I didnt make this but Hacksorce did for xbox and he gave me the source to his tool...just seeing if this could help anybody
    You must login or register to view this content.
  7. 10-28-2013, 11:26 PM
    kiwi_modz's Avatar
    kiwi_modz
    I defeated!
    kiwi_modz's Avatar
    kiwi_modz
    I defeated!
    629
    Posts
    15,825
    Reputation
    Jul 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Need to get this in my tool Smile
    Last edited by kiwi_modz ; 10-28-2013 at 11:37 PM.

  8. 10-28-2013, 11:35 PM
    kiwi_modz's Avatar
    kiwi_modz
    I defeated!
    kiwi_modz's Avatar
    kiwi_modz
    I defeated!
    629
    Posts
    15,825
    Reputation
    Jul 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by hacking247 View Post
    lol how do you think enstone did his unfair aimbot this is just to help people. yes i posted the offset to the srtings thats why i called them adresses not offsets. no this isnt the full funtions but this could be you as the view angles jut like xbox. why do you come on here and hate so much go back to portalcentric beacuse that the only why your post me shit to anyone.



    I'm pretty sure this comes under "means of death" in the playerdie function SC58 posted

    Originally Posted by SC58 View Post
    You must login or register to view this content.
    all u did was post address to a string and btw this is not what u use to make aimbot in real time, maybe gsc but real time u use functions and angles lol "it has nothing to do with anything u posted"


    And sc58 the unfair aimbot has nothing at all to do with angles smh, enston's project memory's proves it, hence players menu / kill player.
  9. 10-29-2013, 01:10 AM
    SC58's Avatar
    SC58
    Former Staff
    SC58's Avatar
    SC58
    Former Staff
    4,467
    Posts
    119,243
    Reputation
    Sep 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by hacking247 View Post
    lol how do you think enstone did his unfair aimbot this is just to help people. yes i posted the offset to the srtings thats why i called them adresses not offsets. no this isnt the full funtions but this could be you as the view angles jut like xbox. why do you come on here and hate so much go back to portalcentric beacuse that the only why your post me shit to anyone.


    this has nothing to do with it and i dont see why no one has done it hmm player_die,vectoangles,and couple other angle function is all it is lol plus the unfair aimbot has to do with this function player_die

    all yall ppl have to talk about is a string and being able to use the aimbot just because it dont show the angle dont mean it has them cause it does
  10. The Following User Thanked SC58 For This Useful Post:


  11. 10-29-2013, 01:15 AM
    SNMT| Havoc's Avatar
    SNMT| Havoc
    Do a barrel roll!
    SNMT| Havoc's Avatar
    SNMT| Havoc
    Do a barrel roll!
    136
    Posts
    333
    Reputation
    Oct 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    You need a lot more for aimbot .. you need to make the bullets go through walls , unlimited ammo, 1 hit a kill, and "aim assist" that locates everyone then the code you have to aim for head for a headshot aimbot
  12. 10-29-2013, 03:57 AM
    425
    Posts
    11,808
    Reputation
    Sep 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by SNMT View Post
    You need a lot more for aimbot .. you need to make the bullets go through walls , unlimited ammo, 1 hit a kill, and "aim assist" that locates everyone then the code you have to aim for head for a headshot aimbot


    no its more like when a player hits a button and some one dies ;using the player_die
  13. 10-29-2013, 10:55 AM
    Sticky's Avatar
    Sticky
    Mary J Wannnnna
    Sticky's Avatar
    Sticky
    Mary J Wannnnna
    574
    Posts
    16,961
    Reputation
    Mar 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by milky4444 View Post
    no its more like when a player hits a button and some one dies ;using the player_die


    its all with player die, you use these addresses for where it hits the player if you want the func for player die this is it with its arguments.

    The rest is for you to figure out.

    public void Player_Die(int self, int inflictor, int attacker, int damage, int meansOfDeath, int iWeapon, float vDir, int hitLoc, int psTimeOffset)
    {

    }
  14. 10-29-2013, 12:30 PM
    655
    Posts
    3,151
    Reputation
    Oct 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by StickyNGU View Post
    its all with player die, you use these addresses for where it hits the player if you want the func for player die this is it with its arguments.

    The rest is for you to figure out.

    public void Player_Die(int self, int inflictor, int attacker, int damage, int meansOfDeath, int iWeapon, float vDir, int hitLoc, int psTimeOffset)
    {

    }

    yes but still need it to = a head shot