08-09-2014, 01:48 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well this is how to get your moab and not be invisible...
first you need to change you're class. your godmode class has to have a frag grenade. and you need a normal class with scavenger, a frag, and a support streak.
now when you join a match hold a frag as soon as you join and you should go into afterlife then very quickly change your class to the normal one you got.
and WALA you are godmode without invisible and when you get the moab hold the grenade and release it. the reason you are able to switch you're class is because the countdown is you're time to decide what class you want.

The following user thanked DUMBERf for this useful post:

The Kosmic

The following user groaned DUMBERf for this awful post:

BlueSkyMods
08-09-2014, 04:54 PM #2
GMTPS3
Do a barrel roll!
**** :>

The following user thanked GMTPS3 for this useful post:

Rebuged
08-10-2014, 07:49 AM #3
vRoyale
Are you high?
Originally posted by DUMBERf View Post
Well this is how to get your moab and not be invisible...
first you need to change you're class. your godmode class has to have a frag grenade. and you need a normal class with scavenger, a frag, and a support streak.
now when you join a match hold a frag as soon as you join and you should go into afterlife then very quickly change your class to the normal one you got.
and WALA you are godmode without invisible and when you get the moab hold the grenade and release it. the reason you are able to switch you're class is because the countdown is you're time to decide what class you want.

Going to try this today and see if it actually works!
08-10-2014, 12:42 PM #4
i assure you it will
08-10-2014, 01:06 PM #5
vRoyale
Are you high?
Originally posted by DUMBERf View Post
i assure you it will

You must login or register to view this content.

Haha, yes this works guys! You will have Godmode, but you wont be invisible.
08-10-2014, 08:00 PM #6
yes it works, i tried
08-12-2014, 08:47 PM #7
En3RGyMoDz
Do a barrel roll!
Skunk modz release this
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by En3RGyMoDz ; 08-12-2014 at 09:02 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo