THREAD: Phantom Menu by Enstone(Functions by xCSBKx)
  1. 06-12-2015, 08:06 PM
    24
    Posts
    1,041
    Reputation
    Mar 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Hey Guys,
    Enstone Released a new Menu called "Phantom".
    It cost 17€ and it's just his "Project Memory" updated with some "New" Function.
    Enstone is a Money whore and everyone buy's his stuff because no one made something like him.
    But he uses Stuff from the Community without give any Credits and this is Crap..

    Thats why i will give you the most Function that are in his Menu for Free.

    Someone will devinitly make a Menu with this Stuff and then its Free so dont Support FrenchMoneyTeam and dont buy their Stuff.


    The Function i give to you now are in C# and made by me(xCSBKx) so have Fun.!!!

    Credits to:
    -Shark for his MW3 GSC Dump that Enstone 100% used to.
    -MrDarkBlue for his help and Testing. Smile
    -SC58 for help with some Functions.

    INFO: I remake the Function like the Menu is Stuctured thats why i dont post all Directly. Smile

    If i forgot something just Tell me(i dont have the Menu^^)

    If someone want to help(Not Coding)
    PSN: JustLetMeCode
    Skype: xCSBKx


    I dont have so much Time to Remake all the Menu Functions so just say me what you want and i do my Best to Remake it. Smile

    Phantom Function:
    Spoiler:

    - Main Menu
    Spoiler:

    - Godmode

    public enum DamageFlag : byte
    {
    None = 0,
    GodMode = 1,
    NoKnockback = 8,
    GodModeNoKB = 9,
    }

    public static void SetDamageFlag(uint Client, DamageFlag DF)
    {
    PS3.Write.Byte(0x00fca407 + (Client * 0x280), (byte)DF);
    }

    - Infinite Ammo

    public static void UnlimitedAmmo(uint Client)
    {
    //Primary
    PS3.Write.Int32(0x0110a6a8 + (Client * 0x3980), Int32.MaxValue);
    PS3.Write.Int32(0x0110a628 + (Client * 0x3980), Int32.MaxValue);
    //Secondary
    PS3.Write.Int32(0x0110a690 + (Client * 0x3980), Int32.MaxValue);
    PS3.Write.Int32(0x0110a618 + (Client * 0x3980), Int32.MaxValue);
    //Grenade
    PS3.Write.Int32(0x0110a69c + (Client * 0x3980), Int32.MaxValue);
    //Smoke
    PS3.Write.Int32(0x0110a6b4 + (Client * 0x3980), Int32.MaxValue);
    }

    - Redboxes

    public static void GivePlayerRedBoxes(uint Client, bool State = true)
    {
    PS3.Write.Byte(0x0110a293, (byte)(State ? 0x50 : 0));
    }

    - Constant UAV

    public enum RadarType
    {
    Off,
    UAV,
    ConstantUAV,
    AdvancedUAV,
    ConstantAdvaned,
    Jammed,
    }

    private static void GPUAV(uint Client , bool Constant, bool Scanline, bool Advanced, bool FastScanline, bool Jammed)
    {
    SetDvar((int)Client, "g_compassshowenemies " + (int)(Constant ? 1 : 0));
    PS3.Write.Byte(0x0110d73b + (Client * 0x3980), (byte)(Scanline ? 1 : 0));
    PS3.Write.Byte(0x0110d747 + (Client * 0x3980), (byte)(Advanced ? 1 : 0));
    PS3.Write.Byte(0x0110D74B + (Client * 0x3980), (byte)(FastScanline ? 1 : 0));
    PS3.Write.Bytes(0x0110d73f + (Client * 0x3980), Jammed ? new byte[] { 1, 255} : new byte[] { 0, 0 });
    }

    public static void GivePlayerUAV(uint Client, RadarType RT = RadarType.ConstantAdvaned, bool Scanline = false, bool FastScanline = false)
    {
    if (RT == RadarType.Off)
    GPUAV(Client, false, false, false, false, false);
    else if (RT == RadarType.UAV)
    GPUAV(Client, false, true, false, FastScanline, false);
    else if (RT == RadarType.AdvancedUAV)
    GPUAV(Client, false, true, true, FastScanline, false);
    else if (RT == RadarType.ConstantUAV)
    GPUAV(Client, true, Scanline, false, FastScanline, false);
    else if (RT == RadarType.ConstantAdvaned)
    GPUAV(Client, true, Scanline, true, FastScanline, false);
    else if (RT == RadarType.Jammed)
    GPUAV(Client, false, false, false, false, true);
    }

    - No Recoil

    public static void GivePlayerNoRecoil(uint Client, bool State = true)
    {//Gone after Weapon Switch
    PS3.Write.Byte(0x0110a5f6 + (Client * 0x3980), (byte)(State ? 4 : 0));
    }

    - No Spread

    public static void GivePlayerNoSpread(uint Client, bool State = true)
    {
    PS3.Write.Byte(0x0110df8b + (Client * 0x3980), (byte)(State ? 2 : 0));
    }

    - FoV

    public static void GivePlayerFoV(uint Client, int FoV = 120)
    {
    SetDvar((int)Client, "cg_fov " + FoV);
    }

    - Suicide

    public static void Suicide(uint Client)
    {
    PS3.Write.Byte(0x00fca381 + (Client * 0x280), 1);
    Thread.Sleep(500);
    PS3.Write.Byte(0x00fca381 + (Client * 0x280), 0);
    }

    - Chat

    public static string KeyBoard(string Title, string Input, int Length)
    {//0x0026F5BC - void KeyBoard(const char *title, const char *input, int maxStringLen)
    Call(0x0026F5BC, 1, Title, Input, Length, 18, 0x007239a0);
    while (PS3.Read.Int32(0x0073145c) != 0)
    {
    continue;
    }
    return PS3.Read.String(0x02380e22);
    }

    public static void SendChatMessage(uint Client)
    {
    string Name = PS3.Read.String(0x0110d60c + (Client * 0x3980));
    iPrintln(-1,"^:" + Name + " says's: " + KeyBoard("Send a Chat Message", "", 50));
    }

    - Rename

    public static void RenamePlayer(uint Client)
    {
    string Name = PS3.Read.String(0x0110d60c + (Client * 0x3980));
    PS3.Write.String(0x0110d694 + (Client * 0x3980), KeyBoard("Rename " + Name + " to:", Name, 31));
    }

    - Invisibility

    public static void GivePlayerInvisibility(uint Client, bool State = true)
    {
    PS3.Write.Byte(0x00fca37f + (Client * 0x280), (byte)(State ? 0xFF : 0x00));
    }

    - Movement Type

    public enum MovementType : int
    {
    None = 0,
    UFO = 1,
    NoClip = 2,
    Freeze = 4,
    }

    public static void SetPlayerMovement(uint Client, MovementType MT = MovementType.UFO)
    {
    PS3.Write.Byte(0x0110d87f + (Client * 0x3980), (byte)MT);
    }


    - Fun Menu
    Spoiler:

    - Third Person

    public static void GivePlayerThirdPerson(uint Client, bool State = true)
    {
    SetDvar((int)Client, "cg_thirdPerson " + (int)(State ? 1 : 0));
    }

    - Speed x2

    public static void GivePlayerSpeedX2(uint Client)
    {//Gone after Weapon Switch
    PS3.WriteFloat(0x0110d640 + (Client * 0x3980), 2);
    }

    - Clone me

    public static void ClonePlayer(uint Client)
    {
    Call(0x00180f48, Client << 16);
    }

    - No Head

    public static void SetHeadModel(uint Client, int Index)
    {
    PS3.Write.Int32(0x00fca49a + (Client * 0x280), Index);
    }

    - Custom Crosshair( [+] )

    public static uint CustomCrosshair(uint Client, string Crosshair = "+")
    {//uint HudElem_SpawnText(uint Index, string Text, decimal Client, int X, int Y, int Align, int Sort, int Font, float FontScale, bool FrontHUD = false, decimal R = 255, decimal G = 255, decimal B = 255, decimal A = 255, decimal R1 = 0, decimal G1 = 0, decimal B1 = 0, decimal A1= 0)
    return HudElem_SpawnText(HudElem_Alloc(), Crosshair, Client, 0, 0, 5, 146, 7, 1, true);
    }

    - Space Cannon

    In Progress!

    - Mortor strike

    public static int G_GetWeaponForName(string WeaponName)
    {//0x001c34b8 - uint G_GetWeaponForName(uint buffer, char const *name)
    Call(0x001c34b8, 0x1004f000, WeaponName);
    return PS3.Read.Int32(0x1004f000);
    }

    public static uint G_FireRocket(uint Client, string WeaponName, float[] Origin, float[] Angles, float[] GunVel)
    {//0x001998f8 - G_FireRocket(gentity_s *parent, unsigned int weaponIndex, float *start, float *dir, const float *gunVel, gentity_s *target, const float *targetOffset)
    return (uint)Call(0x001998f8, 0x00fca280 + (0x280 * Client), G_GetWeaponForName(WeaponName), Origin, Angles, GunVel);
    }

    public static uint AttackRocket(uint Client, uint Target, string WeaponName = "ac130_105mm_mp", uint Speed = 20000, uint Height = 30000)
    {
    float[] Origin = GetOrigin(Target);
    Origin[2] += Height;
    return G_FireRocket(Client, WeaponName, Origin, new float[3], new float[] { 0, 0, -Speed });
    }


    - Vision Menu
    Spoiler:

    - Vision

    // default_mp
    // ac130_inverted
    // aftermath
    // default_night_mp
    // cobra_sunset2
    // cobra_sunset3
    // cheat_contrast
    // icbm
    // missilecam
    // sepia

    public static void SetVision(uint Client, string Vision, uint Time = 0)
    {
    SV_GameSendServerCommand(Client, "J \"" + Vision + "\" " + Time);
    }


    Last edited by SirCodeAlot ; 06-17-2015 at 01:05 AM. Reason: Request for Codes

  2. The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to SirCodeAlot For This Useful Post:

    , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

  3. The Following User Groaned SirCodeAlot For This Awful Post:


  4. 06-17-2015, 04:19 AM
    Turk_Warrior's Avatar
    Turk_Warrior
    League Champion
    Turk_Warrior's Avatar
    Turk_Warrior
    League Champion
    1,123
    Posts
    8,468
    Reputation
    Jun 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by SirCodeAlot View Post
    I dont have so much Time to Remake all the Menu Functions so just say me what you want and i do my Best to Remake it. Smile


    derank and rank
  5. 06-17-2015, 06:27 AM
    24
    Posts
    1,041
    Reputation
    Mar 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    derank and rank

    Sry but i dont can do(Release) it because its Enougth that the People get Prestige 0 by the Kids using Phantom.
  6. 06-17-2015, 06:42 AM
    n/a
    Posts
    n/a
    Reputation
    Once upon a time...
    NextGenUpdate
    Phantom have more like this,
    esp(non host),aimbot(non host),auto shoot(non host) and many more...
    Release this it will be great!!!
    Last edited by l3allermann82 ; 06-17-2015 at 06:47 AM.

  7. 06-17-2015, 07:28 AM
    Turk_Warrior's Avatar
    Turk_Warrior
    League Champion
    Turk_Warrior's Avatar
    Turk_Warrior
    League Champion
    1,123
    Posts
    8,468
    Reputation
    Jun 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by SirCodeAlot View Post
    Sry but i dont can do(Release) it because its Enougth that the People get Prestige 0 by the Kids using Phantom.


    who gives a shit ?
  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Turk_Warrior For This Useful Post:


  9. 06-17-2015, 07:31 AM
    Seir's Avatar
    Seir
    Do a barrel roll!
    Seir's Avatar
    Seir
    Do a barrel roll!
    103
    Posts
    494
    Reputation
    Jan 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    O.O i was about to buy phantom to until i saw this, only thing i bought was his gta v rtm tool but i see now that he's a money whore :P thanks for this xD now my money will be spent on something better
  10. 06-18-2015, 03:55 PM
    Boliberrys's Avatar
    Boliberrys
    ^^ Sexy ^^
    Boliberrys's Avatar
    Boliberrys
    ^^ Sexy ^^
    731
    Posts
    6,052
    Reputation
    Jun 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by SirCodeAlot View Post
    I dont have so much Time to Remake all the Menu Functions so just say me what you want and i do my Best to Remake it. Smile


    Aimbot & no-host aimbot.

    And rank & derank.
    I want to troll some friends :3
    (But i also need Rank, so i can level them up later xD)
  11. 06-18-2015, 09:23 PM
    Polish-Modz's Avatar
    Polish-Modz
    Do a barrel roll!
    Polish-Modz's Avatar
    Polish-Modz
    Do a barrel roll!
    142
    Posts
    174
    Reputation
    Aug 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by SirCodeAlot View Post
    Hey Guys,
    Enstone Released a new Menu called "Phantom".
    It cost 17€ and it's just his "Project Memory" updated with some "New" Function.
    Enstone is a Money whore and everyone buy's his stuff because no one made something like him.
    But he uses Stuff from the Community without give any Credits and this is Crap..

    Thats why i will give you the most Function that are in his Menu for Free.

    Someone will devinitly make a Menu with this Stuff and then its Free so dont Support FrenchMoneyTeam and dont buy their Stuff.


    The Function i give to you now are in C# and made by me(xCSBKx) so have Fun.!!!

    Credits to:
    -Shark for his MW3 GSC Dump that Enstone 100% used to.
    -MrDarkBlue for his help and Testing. Smile
    -SC58 for help with some Functions.

    INFO: I remake the Function like the Menu is Stuctured thats why i dont post all Directly. Smile

    If i forgot something just Tell me(i dont have the Menu^^)

    If someone want to help(Not Coding)
    PSN: JustLetMeCode
    Skype: xCSBKx


    I dont have so much Time to Remake all the Menu Functions so just say me what you want and i do my Best to Remake it. Smile

    Phantom Function:
    Spoiler:

    - Main Menu
    Spoiler:

    - Godmode

    public enum DamageFlag : byte
    {
    None = 0,
    GodMode = 1,
    NoKnockback = 8,
    GodModeNoKB = 9,
    }

    public static void SetDamageFlag(uint Client, DamageFlag DF)
    {
    PS3.Write.Byte(0x00fca407 + (Client * 0x280), (byte)DF);
    }

    - Infinite Ammo

    public static void UnlimitedAmmo(uint Client)
    {
    //Primary
    PS3.Write.Int32(0x0110a6a8 + (Client * 0x3980), Int32.MaxValue);
    PS3.Write.Int32(0x0110a628 + (Client * 0x3980), Int32.MaxValue);
    //Secondary
    PS3.Write.Int32(0x0110a690 + (Client * 0x3980), Int32.MaxValue);
    PS3.Write.Int32(0x0110a618 + (Client * 0x3980), Int32.MaxValue);
    //Grenade
    PS3.Write.Int32(0x0110a69c + (Client * 0x3980), Int32.MaxValue);
    //Smoke
    PS3.Write.Int32(0x0110a6b4 + (Client * 0x3980), Int32.MaxValue);
    }

    - Redboxes

    public static void GivePlayerRedBoxes(uint Client, bool State = true)
    {
    PS3.Write.Byte(0x0110a293, (byte)(State ? 0x50 : 0));
    }

    - Constant UAV

    public enum RadarType
    {
    Off,
    UAV,
    ConstantUAV,
    AdvancedUAV,
    ConstantAdvaned,
    Jammed,
    }

    private static void GPUAV(uint Client , bool Constant, bool Scanline, bool Advanced, bool FastScanline, bool Jammed)
    {
    SetDvar((int)Client, "g_compassshowenemies " + (int)(Constant ? 1 : 0));
    PS3.Write.Byte(0x0110d73b + (Client * 0x3980), (byte)(Scanline ? 1 : 0));
    PS3.Write.Byte(0x0110d747 + (Client * 0x3980), (byte)(Advanced ? 1 : 0));
    PS3.Write.Byte(0x0110D74B + (Client * 0x3980), (byte)(FastScanline ? 1 : 0));
    PS3.Write.Bytes(0x0110d73f + (Client * 0x3980), Jammed ? new byte[] { 1, 255} : new byte[] { 0, 0 });
    }

    public static void GivePlayerUAV(uint Client, RadarType RT = RadarType.ConstantAdvaned, bool Scanline = false, bool FastScanline = false)
    {
    if (RT == RadarType.Off)
    GPUAV(Client, false, false, false, false, false);
    else if (RT == RadarType.UAV)
    GPUAV(Client, false, true, false, FastScanline, false);
    else if (RT == RadarType.AdvancedUAV)
    GPUAV(Client, false, true, true, FastScanline, false);
    else if (RT == RadarType.ConstantUAV)
    GPUAV(Client, true, Scanline, false, FastScanline, false);
    else if (RT == RadarType.ConstantAdvaned)
    GPUAV(Client, true, Scanline, true, FastScanline, false);
    else if (RT == RadarType.Jammed)
    GPUAV(Client, false, false, false, false, true);
    }

    - No Recoil

    public static void GivePlayerNoRecoil(uint Client, bool State = true)
    {//Gone after Weapon Switch
    PS3.Write.Byte(0x0110a5f6 + (Client * 0x3980), (byte)(State ? 4 : 0));
    }

    - No Spread

    public static void GivePlayerNoSpread(uint Client, bool State = true)
    {
    PS3.Write.Byte(0x0110df8b + (Client * 0x3980), (byte)(State ? 2 : 0));
    }

    - FoV

    public static void GivePlayerFoV(uint Client, int FoV = 120)
    {
    SetDvar((int)Client, "cg_fov " + FoV);
    }

    - Suicide

    public static void Suicide(uint Client)
    {
    PS3.Write.Byte(0x00fca381 + (Client * 0x280), 1);
    Thread.Sleep(500);
    PS3.Write.Byte(0x00fca381 + (Client * 0x280), 0);
    }

    - Chat

    public static string KeyBoard(string Title, string Input, int Length)
    {//0x0026F5BC - void KeyBoard(const char *title, const char *input, int maxStringLen)
    Call(0x0026F5BC, 1, Title, Input, Length, 18, 0x007239a0);
    while (PS3.Read.Int32(0x0073145c) != 0)
    {
    continue;
    }
    return PS3.Read.String(0x02380e22);
    }

    public static void SendChatMessage(uint Client)
    {
    string Name = PS3.Read.String(0x0110d60c + (Client * 0x3980));
    iPrintln(-1,"^:" + Name + " says's: " + KeyBoard("Send a Chat Message", "", 50));
    }

    - Rename

    public static void RenamePlayer(uint Client)
    {
    string Name = PS3.Read.String(0x0110d60c + (Client * 0x3980));
    PS3.Write.String(0x0110d694 + (Client * 0x3980), KeyBoard("Rename " + Name + " to:", Name, 31));
    }

    - Invisibility

    public static void GivePlayerInvisibility(uint Client, bool State = true)
    {
    PS3.Write.Byte(0x00fca37f + (Client * 0x280), (byte)(State ? 0xFF : 0x00));
    }

    - Movement Type

    public enum MovementType : int
    {
    None = 0,
    UFO = 1,
    NoClip = 2,
    Freeze = 4,
    }

    public static void SetPlayerMovement(uint Client, MovementType MT = MovementType.UFO)
    {
    PS3.Write.Byte(0x0110d87f + (Client * 0x3980), (byte)MT);
    }


    - Fun Menu
    Spoiler:

    - Third Person

    public static void GivePlayerThirdPerson(uint Client, bool State = true)
    {
    SetDvar((int)Client, "cg_thirdPerson " + (int)(State ? 1 : 0));
    }

    - Speed x2

    public static void GivePlayerSpeedX2(uint Client)
    {//Gone after Weapon Switch
    PS3.WriteFloat(0x0110d640 + (Client * 0x3980), 2);
    }

    - Clone me

    public static void ClonePlayer(uint Client)
    {
    Call(0x00180f48, Client << 16);
    }

    - No Head

    public static void SetHeadModel(uint Client, int Index)
    {
    PS3.Write.Int32(0x00fca49a + (Client * 0x280), Index);
    }

    - Custom Crosshair( [+] )

    public static uint CustomCrosshair(uint Client, string Crosshair = "+")
    {//uint HudElem_SpawnText(uint Index, string Text, decimal Client, int X, int Y, int Align, int Sort, int Font, float FontScale, bool FrontHUD = false, decimal R = 255, decimal G = 255, decimal B = 255, decimal A = 255, decimal R1 = 0, decimal G1 = 0, decimal B1 = 0, decimal A1= 0)
    return HudElem_SpawnText(HudElem_Alloc(), Crosshair, Client, 0, 0, 5, 146, 7, 1, true);
    }

    - Space Cannon

    In Progress!

    - Mortor strike

    public static int G_GetWeaponForName(string WeaponName)
    {//0x001c34b8 - uint G_GetWeaponForName(uint buffer, char const *name)
    Call(0x001c34b8, 0x1004f000, WeaponName);
    return PS3.Read.Int32(0x1004f000);
    }

    public static uint G_FireRocket(uint Client, string WeaponName, float[] Origin, float[] Angles, float[] GunVel)
    {//0x001998f8 - G_FireRocket(gentity_s *parent, unsigned int weaponIndex, float *start, float *dir, const float *gunVel, gentity_s *target, const float *targetOffset)
    return (uint)Call(0x001998f8, 0x00fca280 + (0x280 * Client), G_GetWeaponForName(WeaponName), Origin, Angles, GunVel);
    }

    public static uint AttackRocket(uint Client, uint Target, string WeaponName = "ac130_105mm_mp", uint Speed = 20000, uint Height = 30000)
    {
    float[] Origin = GetOrigin(Target);
    Origin[2] += Height;
    return G_FireRocket(Client, WeaponName, Origin, new float[3], new float[] { 0, 0, -Speed });
    }


    - Vision Menu
    Spoiler:

    - Vision

    // default_mp
    // ac130_inverted
    // aftermath
    // default_night_mp
    // cobra_sunset2
    // cobra_sunset3
    // cheat_contrast
    // icbm
    // missilecam
    // sepia

    public static void SetVision(uint Client, string Vision, uint Time = 0)
    {
    SV_GameSendServerCommand(Client, "J \"" + Vision + "\" " + Time);
    }




    im still waiting for some new stuff from you Winky Winky
  12. 06-19-2015, 11:42 AM
    SMT_Unbanned's Avatar
    SMT_Unbanned
    Do a barrel roll!
    SMT_Unbanned's Avatar
    SMT_Unbanned
    Do a barrel roll!
    94
    Posts
    575
    Reputation
    Feb 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Modz View Post
    im still waiting for some new stuff from you Winky Winky


    I think all still waiting for All Clients Stats but he dont release it Happy
  13. 06-19-2015, 02:19 PM
    01cedricv2's Avatar
    01cedricv2
    NGU Elite Lifetime Mermber
    01cedricv2's Avatar
    01cedricv2
    NGU Elite Lifetime Mermber
    270
    Posts
    20,426
    Reputation
    Jan 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Unbanned View Post
    I think all still waiting for All Clients Stats but he dont release it Happy


    Yeah, I understand why he won't release ACS for MW3, because when he would release the ACS, then you can derank EVERYTHING. So I understand xCSBKx, to set the Prestige & Rank back, has destroyed the game already (was in an Online-Match today, got into a Lobby with some Kids deranking everyone using Phantom)... The Unlock doesn't get reseted, thats really the only point which Enstone didn't made a mistake with. Because you can just rank yourself up to lvl 80 & your unlocks are still there...


    Thats why xCSBKx and other guys don't wanna Release it (incl. me), because then you can't really play again MW3 only Legit, because you need to worry everytime about, to get deranked Smile


    Hope this help you guys to understand, why nobody really wanna release it!

    Peace
    - 01cedric

    PS: If you really wanna try to get ACS for yourself, look at the Thread "Road to Unlock All Clients" (or something like this)... There you get all informations about it to start with, then try to figure it out yourself.
  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 01cedricv2 For This Useful Post:

    ,