Post: [GSCr/SPRX] Post your ideas below! [CommunityProject]
09-09-2015, 05:31 AM #1
01cedricv2
NGU Elite Lifetime Mermber
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Enzo HI NGU-Community Enzo

I started working on some cool GSC Mods for MW3 using SPRX, aswell as normal SPRX Mods, but I dont have enough time to collect ideas... Thats why I want to start up this Community Project, aswell as I noticed, that the community is getting lazy AF Sal

Anyway... Write down your Ideas into this Thread, and I´m gonna look, what I can do.

Use following format FOR IDEAS:

• your name(s): (Can be more then one, depends on how much are involved into the idea)
  • your idea: (Only submit one at a time, or I will get 2 busy :p // Please submit realistic ideas, which aren´t too much of work)
  • In-depth Explaination:
  • (More details about your idea, example: How is it gonna work?)

I´m searching aswell for C++ Developers...
(I only take serious peeps, I will test your skills, before I involve you into the Development)
Use following format FOR C++(SPRX)Devs:

• your name:
  • your skills based on C++: (From 1 to 10)
  • How much time you could effort per day into this Community-Project:

• Would you like to join the Skype Group?
  • Y/N

So yeah this is basicly the idea behind this whole Project... MW3 is a great Game to Mod, there much different ways to make, for example: Fun Mods etc.
Lets bring back the old, good days, where modding was a "Community-Thingy" and not like today, where everyones leeching from each otherSal

You will find the List /w all the Stuff, To-Do/Already Done in the first comment!

Kryptus 01cedricv2 Kryptus
[/SIZE]
Last edited by 01cedricv2 ; 09-09-2015 at 06:25 AM. Reason: Added List into first comment!

The following 11 users say thank you to 01cedricv2 for this useful post:

EncepT, K51, koekiemonstarr2, Krool, LBK, Mango_Knife, mrdarkblue, ProfoundModz, VenoxCoding, zAlbanianModder
09-11-2015, 03:18 PM #11
Originally posted by LBK View Post
i d'ont very sure , but for make unfaire aimbot on MW3 its easy , yes ou possible to call this on weaons_fired with notify , but juste rewrite funtion in C++ with Player_die , and enjoy Smile

I tested the same exect function without vm_notify and i had freezing issues with vm_notify it works fine also you can call G_Damage with it and G_DamageClient dont know if that function is in mw3 only tested it in mw2 and it worked fine
09-12-2015, 10:28 AM #12
01cedricv2
List updated! (See first comment on the Thread)

For everyone again the changes & Stuff im currently working on:

1. Trying to get my Menu-Base working with GSCr (This will be the Test-Base for Testing Stuff... Soon I will post pictures)
  2. Let an Harrier Spawn and make it flyable /w Effects & Guns!
  3. Lets a Harrier Spawn and make it move on a defined Path (like the MW2 one)

The following user thanked 01cedricv2 for this useful post:

EncepT
09-13-2015, 05:52 PM #13
neonninja
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by 01cedricv2 View Post
Enzo HI NGU-Community Enzo

I started working on some cool GSC Mods for MW3 using SPRX, aswell as normal SPRX Mods, but I dont have enough time to collect ideas... Thats why I want to start up this Community Project, aswell as I noticed, that the community is getting lazy AF Sal

Anyway... Write down your Ideas into this Thread, and I´m gonna look, what I can do.

Use following format FOR IDEAS:

• your name(s): (Can be more then one, depends on how much are involved into the idea)
  • your idea: (Only submit one at a time, or I will get 2 busy :p // Please submit realistic ideas, which aren´t too much of work)
  • In-depth Explaination:
  • (More details about your idea, example: How is it gonna work?)

I´m searching aswell for C++ Developers...
(I only take serious peeps, I will test your skills, before I involve you into the Development)
Use following format FOR C++(SPRX)Devs:

• your name:
  • your skills based on C++: (From 1 to 10)
  • How much time you could effort per day into this Community-Project:

• Would you like to join the Skype Group?
  • Y/N

So yeah this is basicly the idea behind this whole Project... MW3 is a great Game to Mod, there much different ways to make, for example: Fun Mods etc.
Lets bring back the old, good days, where modding was a "Community-Thingy" and not like today, where everyones leeching from each otherSal

You will find the List /w all the Stuff, To-Do/Already Done in the first comment!

Kryptus 01cedricv2 Kryptus
[/SIZE]

make a sprx gsc injecor
09-13-2015, 06:02 PM #14
01cedricv2
Originally posted by neonninja View Post
make a sprx gsc injecor

As of, I would need to re-create the whole GSC Decompiler.... simply NO! I won´t do something like this...You can do anways everything using RTM & in a SPRX... so yeah... no need for that!
09-13-2015, 06:07 PM #15
neonninja
Climbing up the ladder
As of, I would need to re-create the whole GSC Decompiler.... simply NO! I won´t do something like this...You can do anways everything using RTM & in a SPRX... so yeah... no need for that!

make a public lobby sprx menu.
09-17-2015, 04:26 PM #16
ItzMatriix
Are you high?
your name: MatrixMods (ItzMatriix)
◦your skills based on C++: 6 or 7
◦How much time you could effort per day into this Community-Project: as much as i have time for (im in college)
◦Would you like to join the Skype Group? Yes
11-06-2015, 10:12 PM #17
Algebra
[move]mov eax, 69[/move]
Display on player's screens online, Example: Ingame pictures Like Emblems been displayed in online game sessions were the player can't view anything else. A bit of a troll but it would be funny. I haven't seen this in any menus that i know of so it would be an interesting idea. Smile
11-07-2015, 12:13 AM #18
01cedricv2
Originally posted by Xx View Post
Display on player's screens online, Example: Ingame pictures Like Emblems been displayed in online game sessions were the player can't view anything else. A bit of a troll but it would be funny. I haven't seen this in any menus that i know of so it would be an interesting idea. Smile

You mean like, Changing In-Game or Pre-Game? I mean, I´ve made something you maybe interest in...

You must login or register to view this content.

I "spoofed" other clients Name, Prestige & Level in pre-game using my Engine Text ModMenu (which I hopefully finish soon :P) If you mean something like this, Yes it should be possible...

PS: This isn´t using ANY Timer! This means it isn´t "flickering" around... it actually sticks and the other ones can see it!

The following user thanked 01cedricv2 for this useful post:

Algebra
11-07-2015, 06:19 PM #19
Algebra
[move]mov eax, 69[/move]
You mean like, Changing In-Game or Pre-Game? I mean, I´ve made something you maybe interest in...

You must login or register to view this content.

I "spoofed" other clients Name, Prestige & Level in pre-game using my Engine Text ModMenu (which I hopefully finish soon :P) If you mean something like this, Yes it should be possible...

PS: This isn't using ANY Timer! This means it isn't "flickering" around... it actually sticks and the other ones can see it!

Brilliant mate my sprx isn't done as advance as this and the cool design and layout, it's epic mate. Brings back MW 3 memory's ha ha Winky Winky.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo