12-16-2015, 06:01 PM #1
01cedricv2
NGU Elite Lifetime Mermber
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Enzo Hey NGU Enzo

Today is a great Day, as of I´m gonna release something, which will help you, to keep your Lobby safe from GodmodeClasses! This is just a first & small Release, but I will update the SPRX, if I find more stuff to eliminate those GodmodeClasses Ninja

Whats in it?
Basicly its only removing the GodmodeClasses (Temporary) for the Game you playing... HOST ONLY!

Bugs
At the Moment none!

Proof Video

Download
You must login or register to view this content.

Virusscan
Non, its just an SPRX + EBOOT Smile

Enjoy it Guys!
Last edited by 01cedricv2 ; 12-16-2015 at 07:44 PM. Reason: new video :) Thanks to Venox!

The following 13 users say thank you to 01cedricv2 for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, Amaziing, basshead4ever, EternalHabit, K51, koekiemonstarr2, mrdarkblue, SushiMonster, VenoxCoding, X-Nothing-X, zAlbanianModder
12-19-2015, 05:15 PM #20
Originally posted by xtcgirl View Post
If permanently screwing with someone's mod makes you "happy" then you have NO business on a modding site yourself. I find it rather pathetic that anyone that does, supports, or uses mods themselves gets jollies screwing with someone else's mod.

haha sweet:penguin:
12-19-2015, 05:39 PM #21
X-Nothing-X
There's way Too Much..
If permanently screwing with someone's mod makes you "happy" then you have NO business on a modding site yourself. I find it rather pathetic that anyone that does, supports, or uses mods themselves gets jollies screwing with someone else's mod.

Normally I would agree.

But...

This is just like when the uav infection RUINED mw2 ..this stupid ghost class people run is the same. It makes you lag, and it's just super annoying.

When I host a game, I do it so the people in the lobby can have fun..and maybe gain some extra points..THEN, there are people who host for selfish reasons, and screw with others. When you can't even leave the lobby if you want to, that's sh1tty..I host on cod4 daily..there's always higher xp, higher jumps, etc.

My point is this. A guy who runs around invisible and with god mode is NOT a modder. They had someone like me, put a stupid class on their game, to ruin a lobby that they're not even hosting.
12-19-2015, 08:58 PM #22
ANY mod is cheating, just because you find it annoying - click the X and leave - its as simple as that. The mod you made or use, is no better nor worse than the one their using. They may find your aimbot or package mods annoying, would you like your account PERMANENTLY screwed just because they were "annoyed" at you? - Seriously?

They're doing no harm to your account at all.

The point i'm making is These people are dranking and locking the classes on ENTIRE LOBBIES! God mode, regular, noobs, it doesn't matter to them. - they're doing it for spite and jollies just because "they can"
12-19-2015, 09:03 PM #23
Originally posted by X View Post
Normally I would agree.

But...

This is just like when the uav infection RUINED mw2 ..this stupid ghost class people run is the same. It makes you lag, and it's just super annoying.

When I host a game, I do it so the people in the lobby can have fun..and maybe gain some extra points..THEN, there are people who host for selfish reasons, and screw with others. When you can't even leave the lobby if you want to, that's sh1tty..I host on cod4 daily..there's always higher xp, higher jumps, etc.

My point is this. A guy who runs around invisible and with god mode is NOT a modder. They had someone like me, put a stupid class on their game, to ruin a lobby that they're not even hosting.

This is the point i'm making

This WAS my prestige 20 account - NO mods on it at all, now it's unusable! Tell me ANY justification why this has any place on NGU - Period. It goes against everything NGU is about.

12-19-2015, 09:14 PM #24
X-Nothing-X
There's way Too Much..
This is the point i'm making

This WAS my prestige 20 account - NO mods on it at all, now it's unusable! Tell me ANY justification why this has any place on NGU - Period. It goes against everything NGU is about.

Now that is what I'm saying. Doing something like that is stupid. Me, honestly, have and would never do anything like that..maybe it's cause I'm older than 98% of the people here.
I had my main account deranked on mw2 just cuz I popped into the wrong lobby...so I get it..

Like I said..I mod to help people..you can't judge a book by its cover.

The following user thanked X-Nothing-X for this useful post:

xtcgirl
12-19-2015, 09:35 PM #25
Now that is what I'm saying. Doing something like that is stupid. Me, honestly, have and would never do anything like that..maybe it's cause I'm older than 98% of the people here.
I had my main account deranked on mw2 just cuz I popped into the wrong lobby...so I get it..

Like I said..I mod to help people..you can't judge a book by its cover.

On the subject - it may not be wise for people to use it or host it.

I just read some posts on twitter about it. It seems the creator and host etc are in France, and Interpol has been formally asked to investigate and charge them with malicious and unauthorized manipulation of an online account by some big business owner who's daughter's account was screwed up that had his credit cards attached to the account. As well as the person's playstation wallet was messed with. They're pressing formal charges against them - wow. someone took it serious
12-19-2015, 09:57 PM #26
X-Nothing-X
There's way Too Much..
On the subject - it may not be wise for people to use it or host it.

I just read some posts on twitter about it. It seems the creator and host etc are in France, and Interpol has been formally asked to investigate and charge them with malicious and unauthorized manipulation of an online account by some big business owner who's daughter's account was screwed up that had his credit cards attached to the account. As well as the person's playstation wallet was messed with. They're pressing formal charges against them - wow. someone took it serious

When mommy's and daddy's bank accounts are big enough to make a stink over a video game..it's time to go outside and enjoy the little thing called life. Cause if you really want to get technical..it's a 17+ older game...with a couple big loop holes in it that will cover the maker/creator.

When you sign up to play online, you agree to a terms of use..(and all that legal stuff) basically stating that you play with the risks that come with online play. Do I think it's right/cool to actually screw with someone's account? Absolutely not.

Opinions are just that..here's mine.
As much as I enjoy an hour or two of gaming..I enjoy life much more..I got to grow up with Nintendo..and after playing Mario bros..we'd go outside and race dirt or freestyle bikes..or drive around for hours listening to music..

Driving to the beach, holding your girls hand..is MUCH better than holding a video game controller lol.

The following user thanked X-Nothing-X for this useful post:

01cedricv2
12-19-2015, 11:39 PM #27
01cedricv2
NGU Elite Lifetime Mermber
When mommy's and daddy's bank accounts are big enough to make a stink over a video game..it's time to go outside and enjoy the little thing called life. Cause if you really want to get technical..it's a 17+ older game...with a couple big loop holes in it that will cover the maker/creator.

When you sign up to play online, you agree to a terms of use..(and all that legal stuff) basically stating that you play with the risks that come with online play. Do I think it's right/cool to actually screw with someone's account? Absolutely not.

As much as I enjoy an hour or two of gaming..I enjoy life much more..I got to grow up with Nintendo..and after playing Mario bros..we'd go outside and race dirt or freestyle bikes..or drive around for hours listening to music..

Driving to the beach, holding your girls hand..is MUCH better than holding a video game controller lol.

wise words from you man! I 100% agree!
12-20-2015, 03:00 AM #28

no doubt! lol. i don't think it's about playstation from what i read, i think it's directed at the person that made the mod. yeah that's ridiculous. it's a GAME after all! Some people take it too personal ugh!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo