10-07-2016, 04:33 PM #1
Swaqq
Professional Thanker
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Got ACS working last week aswell as some dank infections. Debating releasing this, because it will allow anyone to host xp lobbies with knockback and non-host mods. Also debating releasing client stats because it will be taken advantage of. I've been working on this for a little bit with cedric.

Here is a video of the infections

Client Stats also work fully, but don't have a video.

Let me know if you think I should release it, but think of the consequences this may create like mw3 being rekt.
Last edited by Swaqq ; 10-07-2016 at 04:36 PM.

The following 2 users groaned at Swaqq for this awful post:

hacking247, S63
10-07-2016, 06:03 PM #11
Originally posted by Swaqq View Post
This isn't a preview lmao, this is a poll because I remember what happened with godmode classes on this game, and I wanted to see the public's opinion. I won't release something that will possibly destroy a game if everyone disagrees.

#Preview Def

an inspection or viewing of something before it is bought or becomes generally known and available.

by definition this is a preview.

What you are doing is showing something you may or may not release but by doing so you are breaking NGU rules.
10-07-2016, 06:04 PM #12
Swaqq
Professional Thanker
Originally posted by hacking247 View Post

an inspection or viewing of something before it is bought or becomes generally known and available.

by definition this is a preview.

What you are doing is showing something you may or may not release but by doing so you are breaking NGU rules.

I'm just showing proof that I have it working.. It's not even my video. I'm asking if I should release it. This is not a preview. It's more of a question.
10-07-2016, 06:39 PM #13
EternalHabit
Former Staff
Got ACS working last week aswell as some dank infections. Debating releasing this, because it will allow anyone to host xp lobbies with knockback and non-host mods. Also debating releasing client stats because it will be taken advantage of. I've been working on this for a little bit with cedric.

Here is a video of the infections

Client Stats also work fully, but don't have a video.

Let me know if you think I should release it, but think of the consequences this may create like mw3 being rekt.

I'd say release the client stats, and maybe hold out on the infections if your able to give people uav or aimbot. Infectable Uav and aimbot would def ruin the game.
10-07-2016, 06:41 PM #14
Swaqq
Professional Thanker
Originally posted by xTurntUpLobbies View Post
I'd say release the client stats, and maybe hold out on the infections if your able to give people uav or aimbot. Infectable Uav and aimbot would def ruin the game.

probably wont release acs as they can be bad and people would derank. I will maybe release the vault infections.
10-07-2016, 06:41 PM #15
Swaqq
Professional Thanker
probably wont release acs as they can be bad and people would derank. I will maybe release the vault infections.

Won't be releasing the source tho.
10-08-2016, 02:05 AM #16
lucasaf01
Gym leader
noooooooooo
10-08-2016, 11:45 AM #17
saucedo
Can’t trickshot me!
you should release a menu with both... Id pay for it
10-09-2016, 01:19 AM #18
release clients but plz for god sake not infection
10-09-2016, 03:37 PM #19

think about it both of em are going to ruin the game anyway but i would rather go with the derank instead of seeing everyone running with aimbot and uav thats would fucking kill the game but the stats its a wepon with 2 sides depends of how ppl will use it of course there will be some deranks but also there will be ppl ranking others

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo