12-28-2017, 08:18 AM #1
Shark
Retired.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey, it's been a while since I've posted any content here so basically I was digging around through my PC and found a menu I was working on before I chose to sell my PS3.
Uhm I'm not gunna go into detail about everything that's in it but for anyone looking for anything new or wanting to get away from all the non-host bullshit then it might be of some use to you.
The menu is fully functional and contains some cool stuff in it, I'm not able to tell you if it's stable or not for online and I'm not able to tell you what works and what doesn't as I haven't touched the project in over 6 months.

I've left a copy of the compiled version which can be located in the provided .rar file (Download Below), sadly I don't have any pictures or videos of the menu in action so I'll leave it up to you guys to let me know what you think of it.

Thanks to Levisaurus for the screenshot Smile
You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy.

- Shark Smile
Last edited by Shark ; 01-04-2018 at 07:59 AM.

The following 15 users say thank you to Shark for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, 01cedricv2, EternalHabit, Father Luckeyy, kiwi_modz, Levisaurus, Link033, lucasaf01, makeabce, matrixmods, mrdarkblue, Patrick, Riften, S63, SyGnUs

The following user groaned Shark for this awful post:

OLDSCHOOLMODZHD
01-05-2018, 04:33 PM #11
Is this for ps3 or pc
01-05-2018, 11:37 PM #12
Shark
Retired.
Originally posted by Patrick View Post
I assume this is the menu you were telling me about around 1-2 years ago Happy nice!
You haven't got any videos of it tho?

Hey, long time no see man!
Yea this is the one I was telling you about back in the day ahahaha, I never ended up finishing it so I thought It'd be more use for the community to use it ahahah.

Also whats your skype, I'll chuck ya a message

The following user thanked Shark for this useful post:

Patrick
01-06-2018, 04:32 AM #13
Patrick
League Champion
Originally posted by Shark View Post
Hey, long time no see man!
Yea this is the one I was telling you about back in the day ahahaha, I never ended up finishing it so I thought It'd be more use for the community to use it ahahah.

Also whats your skype, I'll chuck ya a message

I'll pop up to you on skype or discord since you recently added me on discord.
01-11-2018, 09:31 PM #14
matrixmods
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Shark View Post
Hey, it's been a while since I've posted any content here so basically I was digging around through my PC and found a menu I was working on before I chose to sell my PS3.
Uhm I'm not gunna go into detail about everything that's in it but for anyone looking for anything new or wanting to get away from all the non-host bullshit then it might be of some use to you.
The menu is fully functional and contains some cool stuff in it, I'm not able to tell you if it's stable or not for online and I'm not able to tell you what works and what doesn't as I haven't touched the project in over 6 months.

I've left a copy of the compiled version which can be located in the provided .rar file (Download Below), sadly I don't have any pictures or videos of the menu in action so I'll leave it up to you guys to let me know what you think of it.

Thanks to Levisaurus for the screenshot Smile

Enjoy.

- Shark Smile

Quite a few things in this people will find helpful. Remember when you first showed me how you were doing the cScrVmPub and thought it was so cool :P

The following user groaned matrixmods for this awful post:

user45353245
01-12-2018, 11:37 PM #15
G_EntEnablePhysics_a = 0x18AB54,
opd_s G_EntEnablePhysics_t = {G_EntEnablePhysics_a, TOC };
void(*G_EntEnablePhysics)(gentity_s* entity, int physCollmap) = (void(*)(gentity_s*, int))&G_EntEnablePhysics_t;

// gravity objects
void EntEnablePhysics(gentity_s* entity) {
G_EntEnablePhysics(entity, 0);
}
01-18-2018, 02:27 AM #16
black screen menu load up LOL

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo