08-04-2018, 06:22 PM #1
ProPieEater
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello,*

I just recently installed MW3 and whenever i try to open it (afrer mounting in multiman and using psnpatch) it gives me a black screen. If i dont use psnpatch, i am unprotected but the game works. does anyone know the solution for this?*
08-05-2018, 04:38 AM #2
iDeity
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by ProPieEater View Post
Hello,*

I just recently installed MW3 and whenever i try to open it (afrer mounting in multiman and using psnpatch) it gives me a black screen. If i dont use psnpatch, i am unprotected but the game works. does anyone know the solution for this?*

Don't use PSNinja, use webMAN's integrated syscall disabler with R2 and Triangle, and if that doesn't stop the black screens, try starting it on Release mode from the debug menu or get a debug EBOOT granted you're on DEX.
08-05-2018, 01:30 PM #3
ProPieEater
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by iDeity View Post
Don't use PSNinja, use webMAN's integrated syscall disabler with R2 and Triangle, and if that doesn't stop the black screens, try starting it on Release mode from the debug menu or get a debug EBOOT granted you're on DEX.

It’s actually psnpatch that’s giving me the problem. I use that to spoof my CID before I sign in. It only gives me a problem when I spoof from cfw to ofw.
08-06-2018, 01:28 PM #4
go into webman, go to your game properties, change to bd mirror
or copy your game to PS3ISO and past as iso file

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo