07-28-2014, 11:27 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was wondering if anyone knew of a tool that has an actual derank client unlike 444xmodz's tool that has fake derank i need a real level one derank for those annoying people saying your not a real hacker bla bla bla or says they're hacker because they have godmode etc its really pissing me off i cant derank someone if anyone could help that would be awesome & please post a link if you can Upside Down Happy
07-29-2014, 12:06 AM #2
Wrong section... Belongs in You must login or register to view this content.
07-29-2014, 12:27 AM #3
Citadel
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by IloveModding103 View Post
I was wondering if anyone knew of a tool that has an actual derank client unlike 444xmodz's tool that has fake derank i need a real level one derank for those annoying people saying your not a real hacker bla bla bla or says they're hacker because they have godmode etc its really pissing me off i cant derank someone if anyone could help that would be awesome & please post a link if you can Upside Down Happy

You won't find a client tool that you can derank. Not many people can figure out how to do it.
Moved to mw3 questions
07-29-2014, 12:28 AM #4
ItzSparkBoii
Big Sister
i know right lmao
I was wondering if anyone knew of a tool that has an actual derank client unlike 444xmodz's tool that has fake derank i need a real level one derank for those annoying people saying your not a real hacker bla bla bla or says they're hacker because they have godmode etc its really pissing me off i cant derank someone if anyone could help that would be awesome & please post a link if you can Upside Down Happy
07-29-2014, 11:41 PM #5
So how was it back in 2013 soooo many people were complaining about being deranked i guess if you managed to host a -999999 lobby but that would effect everyone im not a jerk i just get fed up of those A-holes lol i dont want to be a jerk and derank everyone just people who deserve it /: Doesn't project memories have a ban clients or just kick sub menu? I've been meaning to buy it but the menu is worth more than mw3 hahaha. My bad on where i posted thread im new to NGU so i appreciate you moving it for me to the right section d:
07-29-2014, 11:43 PM #6
GuMMyOreOs
Do a barrel roll!

This is why deranking tools shouldn't be made because people like you would abuse it. So what if they have invisible/godmode deal with it man you probably hace invisible/godmode too. A real hacker wouldn't complain about stuff like this. It's not that serious if they don't call you a real hacker.
07-30-2014, 04:49 PM #7
I wouldn't abuse it but godmode classses are a plague they should of never been released and im tired of having all these grown men or little kids thinking they can hack anyone because they payed for godmode i get ddos threats by these trolls everyday some people deserve a derank thats all im saying hell most famous modders agree a 1.25 patch for godmode classes would be great of course IW wont they're too greedy."A real hacker wouldn't complain about stuff like this" i never claimed to be a real hacker i cant hack a forum or takedown a website sure i know how to RAT someone but that doesnt make me a hacker im a modder the only thing i've ever hacked was my ps3 jailbreaking it was technically a hack but geohotz invented it so that just makes me a copy-cat.
07-30-2014, 05:25 PM #8
GuMMyOreOs
Do a barrel roll!
I wouldn't abuse it but godmode classses are a plague they should of never been released and im tired of having all these grown men or little kids thinking they can hack anyone because they payed for godmode i get ddos threats by these trolls everyday some people deserve a derank thats all im saying hell most famous modders agree a 1.25 patch for godmode classes would be great of course IW wont they're too greedy."A real hacker wouldn't complain about stuff like this" i never claimed to be a real hacker i cant hack a forum or takedown a website sure i know how to RAT someone but that doesnt make me a hacker im a modder the only thing i've ever hacked was my ps3 jailbreaking it was technically a hack but geohotz invented it so that just makes me a copy-cat.

Well to be honest the same thing kind of happens to me. People who think they're shit just because they got all unlocks, invisible class, and level 80. Some people do deserve a deranking and some don't. Lol I remember back in my days when I use to freeze others ps3 for using invisible and thinking they're hot shit lol. Good times
07-30-2014, 06:35 PM #9
Exactly man i have no intentions of being an ass if i did find a tool that deranks client's some people deserve to have to pay for godmode all over again Winky Winky Its kinda like the little kids with cfg's on mw2 thinking they can take you out :troll:
09-22-2015, 10:37 PM #10
They should release the code because enstone already released his menu "Phantom" That has a real Derank on Mw3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo