08-26-2014, 06:47 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm kinda at a loss here because I just can't figure out how these l33t hackers find all these crazy stuff for? Do they use an eboot with an rtm tool? How are they always getting host? It's unbeliever I can never find what the best are using, could anyone point me what are the best tools to use for cex?
And yes I know dex is better for modding mw3 but I'm converting soon and getting prepared but until then I want to learn my jailbreak more
08-27-2014, 11:16 PM #2
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by Bolthead728 View Post
I'm kinda at a loss here because I just can't figure out how these l33t hackers find all these crazy stuff for? Do they use an eboot with an rtm tool? How are they always getting host? It's unbeliever I can never find what the best are using, could anyone point me what are the best tools to use for cex?
And yes I know dex is better for modding mw3 but I'm converting soon and getting prepared but until then I want to learn my jailbreak more

I and a few people I know use iMCSx EBOOT Builder where you can add many things including force host and change XP levels
08-28-2014, 11:55 AM #3
You can use the Cod XP Tool.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo