06-13-2015, 05:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey there!

I'm new to the modding scene on MW3.

I have a PS3 with Ferrox CFW 4.75 and have an original MW3 disc which I have ripped and now I have MW3 on my external HD.

I'd like to use a mod tool in order to get prestige 20, highest rank and all unlocked. I'd also like to have some fun with some friends with cheats.

I can't find a way to make an eboot work though!

I've tried everything. I've used eboot downloaded from the web and I created my own, put them in the right folder in my external HD, started the game, but nothing happened. The private match is always the same.

Could you help me with this? I'd also like to avoid getting banned, so no tools that make it clear that I'm hacking.

Thanks in advance
06-13-2015, 07:19 PM #2
Try rebug 4.70
06-14-2015, 12:33 AM #3
X-Nothing-X
There's way Too Much..
Originally posted by Terrinamen View Post
Hey there!

I'm new to the modding scene on MW3.

I have a PS3 with Ferrox CFW 4.75 and have an original MW3 disc which I have ripped and now I have MW3 on my external HD.

I'd like to use a mod tool in order to get prestige 20, highest rank and all unlocked. I'd also like to have some fun with some friends with cheats.

I can't find a way to make an eboot work though!

I've tried everything. I've used eboot downloaded from the web and I created my own, put them in the right folder in my external HD, started the game, but nothing happened. The private match is always the same.

Could you help me with this? I'd also like to avoid getting banned, so no tools that make it clear that I'm hacking.

Thanks in advance

Try using the eboot builder that's on here, in the MW3 tools section (I think..its in the MW3 section, just search it). You can also use Choco's eboot. It works nicely. Plus, make sure it's named eboot.bin and in the correct place. hdd1/game/mw3/usdir/eboot

Also, try using the disc instead.
06-14-2015, 12:11 PM #4
Originally posted by X View Post
Try using the eboot builder that's on here, in the MW3 tools section (I think..its in the MW3 section, just search it). You can also use Choco's eboot. It works nicely. Plus, make sure it's named eboot.bin and in the correct place. hdd1/game/mw3/usdir/eboot

Also, try using the disc instead.

I did this:

Downloaded choc's eboot for my BLUS30838 game ( the one for 4.21+), renamed it EBOOT.BIN and put it in hdd usb/games/BLUS30838/usdir/ , then I started up the game and got in a private match, but nothing happened.

Could it mean that the eboot doesn't work with games on an external HD? Or that the eboot can't work on cfw 4.75?

I'll try with the disc as soon as I find it ( I put all my games in the garage and I have to dig them up). I usually use a 500GB external HD because it's extremely comfortable.

EDIT:

I think I was stupid enough to put the eboot.bin in the usb folder and not the main hdd one. I'll try to see if it works now!

UPDATE:

It worked! But not completely.

Choco's eboot gave me only super speed, super jump and ulimited ammo in private. Nothing else. So I tried crystallized mod menu in a private match, it worked in the game but I wasn't put to prestige 20, lv 80 and didn't unlock anything when I selected that option. It doesn't have force host too, which is bad... Now I'm trying to find another mod but it seems there isn't any other complete and good mod?
Last edited by Terrinamen ; 06-14-2015 at 01:09 PM.
06-14-2015, 11:44 PM #5
X-Nothing-X
There's way Too Much..
Originally posted by Terrinamen View Post
I did this:

Downloaded choc's eboot for my BLUS30838 game ( the one for 4.21+), renamed it EBOOT.BIN and put it in hdd usb/games/BLUS30838/usdir/ , then I started up the game and got in a private match, but nothing happened.

Could it mean that the eboot doesn't work with games on an external HD? Or that the eboot can't work on cfw 4.75?

I'll try with the disc as soon as I find it ( I put all my games in the garage and I have to dig them up). I usually use a 500GB external HD because it's extremely comfortable.

EDIT:

I think I was stupid enough to put the eboot.bin in the usb folder and not the main hdd one. I'll try to see if it works now!

UPDATE:

It worked! But not completely.

Choco's eboot gave me only super speed, super jump and ulimited ammo in private. Nothing else. So I tried crystallized mod menu in a private match, it worked in the game but I wasn't put to prestige 20, lv 80 and didn't unlock anything when I selected that option. It doesn't have force host too, which is bad... Now I'm trying to find another mod but it seems there isn't any other complete and good mod?

Chocos eboot is made only to work in a private match. The uav and laser will still work in public, just not the rest.

Try using one of the menus on top of the list..If you're on tonight I'll give you a co-host menu that will give you what you need. Eboots aren't as safe as using a tool.

If you have Skype I can send you some of the decent stuff.
06-14-2015, 11:49 PM #6
Chris
Former Staff
Like the above user said, using an EBOOT Builder is the best way to create an EBOOT if you don't excel in raw programming.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo