02-14-2016, 07:43 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey there guys I recently got a dex-rebug 4.76.
And I haven't been able to make any mod menus work for call of duty Mw3, The closest I came was for Project memories, where I had my ps3 connected to target manager and connected to project memories but when I clicked on "attach" it said process found and a sec after it said thread not found. So I'm clueless now. I have the eboot.bin file replaced and for the sprx menu I download it and put it in my tmp folder.
I have a serendipity mod menu for gta5 and it works fine, its just for mw3 that I can't get anything to work and your help would be much appreciated.
02-14-2016, 11:05 AM #2
Python
Bebe Snek
Originally posted by Shauntheone View Post
Hey there guys I recently got a dex-rebug 4.76.
And I haven't been able to make any mod menus work for call of duty Mw3, The closest I came was for Project memories, where I had my ps3 connected to target manager and connected to project memories but when I clicked on "attach" it said process found and a sec after it said thread not found. So I'm clueless now. I have the eboot.bin file replaced and for the sprx menu I download it and put it in my tmp folder.
I have a serendipity mod menu for gta5 and it works fine, its just for mw3 that I can't get anything to work and your help would be much appreciated.

Hey add me on skype djmack1234. I'll call and help you out

The following user thanked Python for this useful post:

UnknownKiller
02-14-2016, 06:57 PM #3
Tears
Temp is my dad.
Originally posted by Shauntheone View Post
Hey there guys I recently got a dex-rebug 4.76.

Thread moved to MW3 Questions.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo