03-11-2016, 02:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone,

Hope ya'll are doing good. I recently got the phantom menu by enstone and I've been mostly only using the lite version in a public lobby. The host menu could only be used in a private match. And that's the problem I haven't been able to be host in a public lobby and spent 12 hrs trying to figure it out by getting a forcehost even to work but still it wouldn't make me host.

So I'd really appreciate if you guys could provide any help regarding this problem I have.

Thanks and Have a good day.
03-11-2016, 03:25 PM #2
Juan
Climbing up the ladder
Have it on strong click it it will say weak or something then click again and will say strong or something... then go online.. it automatically makes you host... Using VPNS Etc will make it not wor...
03-11-2016, 04:00 PM #3
Slick
Anxiety
Originally posted by Shauntheone View Post
Hey everyone,

Hope ya'll are doing good. I recently got the phantom menu by enstone and I've been mostly only using the lite version in a public lobby. The host menu could only be used in a private match. And that's the problem I haven't been able to be host in a public lobby and spent 12 hrs trying to figure it out by getting a forcehost even to work but still it wouldn't make me host.

So I'd really appreciate if you guys could provide any help regarding this problem I have.

Thanks and Have a good day.

It all depends on your internet connection. Try what Juan said and set the force host to strong. You should get host no matter what. In order for people to join, you have to have decent internet.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo