07-20-2016, 09:23 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Im working on a non host menu. im almost done just need aimbot. I am planning to release for like 5 dollars. Instead of having a key system i want to do what FM|T (FrenchModdingTeam) does with their SPRX menu. Injects them though an injector using CCAPI. If someone can help me make an Injector for ccapi. i can do the login system and stuff. So if you can help. I would probably do something in return. thanks.
07-20-2016, 11:33 AM #2
S63
Space Ninja
Originally posted by ImSoFrickenFanc View Post
Im working on a non host menu. im almost done just need aimbot. I am planning to release for like 5 dollars. Instead of having a key system i want to do what FM|T (FrenchModdingTeam) does with their SPRX menu. Injects them though an injector using CCAPI. If someone can help me make an Injector for ccapi. i can do the login system and stuff. So if you can help. I would probably do something in return. thanks.

Im not hating on you or anything bro but what makes you think your menus going to get paid for when paradox is out there?
07-20-2016, 05:33 PM #3
i know. im not selling here. i have a website
07-20-2016, 11:25 PM #4
Originally posted by S63 View Post
Im not hating on you or anything bro but what makes you think your menus going to get paid for when paradox is out there?

why do people like you think coders that make something are some form of a messiah. also i am hating, stop looking at developers like there are some god and learn to code yourself.

@ImsofrickenFanc
the method enstone uses is garbage and has stability issues, unless your going to code in C++ i recommend making a payment gateway with a key system due to .net software having a disassembly vulnerability.

The following 2 users groaned at hacking247 for this awful post:

John, S63
08-29-2016, 10:43 PM #5
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Was your questioned answered to your liking?
09-02-2016, 04:03 AM #6
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Luckeyy View Post
Was your questioned answered to your liking?

i take it it probably was considering he didnt reply for a month

Closed

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo