08-31-2016, 02:30 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys i justed to ask any one that has any knowledge about cfg and what not coding and stuff !

Is it possible for mw3 to ever have a cfg backup no jb *coded for it ! Is there a way or not*
08-31-2016, 03:55 PM #2
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by aubopro View Post
Hey guys i justed to ask any one that has any knowledge about cfg and what not coding and stuff !

Is it possible for mw3 to ever have a cfg backup no jb *coded for it ! Is there a way or not*

No. If there was it would be here by now.
09-01-2016, 12:47 PM #3
01cedricv2
NGU Elite Lifetime Mermber
Originally posted by aubopro View Post
Hey guys i justed to ask any one that has any knowledge about cfg and what not coding and stuff !

First off all, Yes it is possible. However, i dont know if it works without a Jailbreak, but with a Jailbreak it should be possible to do so. Swaqq & me tryed some stuff using CFG etc. we've tryed using the method from MW2, but had no luck, as of there seem to be some checks, which are checking if the Gamemap & Mode is correct etc. so if you startup the Game /w the infection you just blackscreen and/or getting kicked after a while!

EDIT: You posted your question into the wrong section of the forum :P Just for saying!

Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
No. If there was it would be here by now.

Yes & No...
Yes, it is possible.
No, it wouldn't be here, as of everyone which knows the Community, don't want to have the same as MW2 has... Thats why it is mainly private and no one gives it to anyone lol
Last edited by 01cedricv2 ; 09-01-2016 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Notice for wrong section post!
09-01-2016, 01:01 PM #4
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by 01cedricv2 View Post
First off all, Yes it is possible. However, i dont know if it works without a Jailbreak, but with a Jailbreak it should be possible to do so. Swaqq & me tryed some stuff using CFG etc. we've tryed using the method from MW2, but had no luck, as of there seem to be some checks, which are checking if the Gamemap & Mode is correct etc. so if you startup the Game /w the infection you just blackscreen and/or getting kicked after a while!

EDIT: You posted your question into the wrong section of the forum :P Just for saying!

Yes & No...
Yes, it is possible.
No, it wouldn't be here, as of everyone which knows the Community, don't want to have the same as MW2 has... Thats why it is mainly private and no one gives it to anyone lol

I knew it was possible, was saying in regards to if it exists publicly.
09-01-2016, 07:09 PM #5
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
I knew it was possible, was saying in regards to if it exists publicly.

lol... yea ok
09-01-2016, 09:45 PM #6
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Script
lol... yea ok

Don't really care what you think...
09-01-2016, 10:29 PM #7
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Don't really care what you think...