06-15-2013, 01:09 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); add FreeCod4-Hacks. hey people i am hosting a cod4 challenge lobby and ill be giving everyone co-host and infections... after a while if your getting bored just tell me and ill change the patch... if you would like we could play zombieland. to get in just add FreeCod4-Hacks. its that easy no need for subscribing but if u would like gta iv mods and waw mods subscribe to ps3hacktutorials1. join now limited timeSmile

The following user thanked matthew12 for this useful post:

AlexStrife
06-15-2013, 03:24 AM #2
Originally posted by matthew12 View Post
add FreeCod4-Hacks. hey people i am hosting a cod4 challenge lobby and ill be giving everyone co-host and infections... after a while if your getting bored just tell me and ill change the patch... if you would like we could play zombieland. to get in just add FreeCod4-Hacks. its that easy no need for subscribing but if u would like gta iv mods and waw mods subscribe to ps3hacktutorials1. join now limited timeSmile

i added...... iRuNNot Happy or SadYuRMuM my psn

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

add FreeCod4-Hacks. hey people i am hosting a cod4 challenge lobby and ill be giving everyone co-host and infections... after a while if your getting bored just tell me and ill change the patch... if you would like we could play zombieland. to get in just add FreeCod4-Hacks. its that easy no need for subscribing but if u would like gta iv mods and waw mods subscribe to ps3hacktutorials1. join now limited timeSmile

you should use You must login or register to view this content. <<<<< this patch....... that one you had earlier was shit mate!
07-20-2013, 06:09 PM #3
gm3995
Do a barrel roll!

Just wondering if you are still hosting. I added you anyway... andymilneruk
07-21-2013, 05:32 PM #4
\sfklhdslfv

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo