01-08-2014, 02:42 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys I really need a good mod menu on cod4 and also to be linked and shown how to install it! Please add me on Skype imrileyyo. Thank you
01-19-2014, 03:38 AM #2
Siknik64
Gym leader
Bumping this thread, because I'm in the same situation. Also, please don't offer any kiosk firmware crap, this is a thread for Jailbroken systems.
12-27-2014, 10:09 PM #3
thahitcrew
Gym leader
Originally posted by ImRileyYo View Post
Hey guys I really need a good mod menu on cod4 and also to be linked and shown how to install it! Please add me on Skype imrileyyo. Thank you

to install a cod4 mod menu you just have to replace the patch_mp.ff with either MultiMan or you can use Comgenies awesome file manager or you can use FTPblack box . my favorite is FTPblack box. but if your talking about install a cod4 mod menu without a jailbreak all you need to do is go over to your "save player profile" then find your cod4 gamesave then copy it to your USB. once you coppied it to your usb open it up you will find the save by doing this PS3/SAVEDAT UTILITY/your gamesave here. once you found your gamesave just open it up and youll see GRADO_MP GRADO_CM then all you need to do is find codes and drag and drop them in DRODO_CM and in GRADO_MP
02-17-2015, 01:02 AM #4
Originally posted by thahitcrew View Post
to install a cod4 mod menu you just have to replace the patch_mp.ff with either MultiMan or you can use Comgenies awesome file manager or you can use FTPblack box . my favorite is FTPblack box. but if your talking about install a cod4 mod menu without a jailbreak all you need to do is go over to your "save player profile" then find your cod4 gamesave then copy it to your USB. once you coppied it to your usb open it up you will find the save by doing this PS3/SAVEDAT UTILITY/your gamesave here. once you found your gamesave just open it up and youll see GRADO_MP GRADO_CM then all you need to do is find codes and drag and drop them in DRODO_CM and in GRADO_MP

I have done all this I just need a bypass code for proxy. Or do you know any other ways please help want to mod menu so bad.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo