03-28-2014, 02:46 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey guys! Today I released a tutorial on my youtube on how you can bypass the fatal error screen where it says Confirm with a yes & no option, Here's the video! Hope this works for youEnzo!

The following user thanked PazzerHD for this useful post:

ImAzazel

The following user groaned PazzerHD for this awful post:

Citadel
03-29-2014, 07:30 PM #2
Willy Hood
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by PazzerHD View Post
Hey guys! Today I released a tutorial on my youtube on how you can bypass the fatal error screen where it says Confirm with a yes & no option, Here's the video! Hope this works for youEnzo!

For me no work really bro Im try many times and No I have a good velocity of internet and ..... No FUCK COD4
03-29-2014, 11:14 PM #3
dxbrya130
Climbing up the ladder
all you have to do is unplug/turn off your internet

The following user thanked dxbrya130 for this useful post:

Swifter
03-29-2014, 11:31 PM #4
Instructions:
1. Start up your PS3 and go to Network Settings > Internet Connection Settings.
2. Click custom and scroll all of the way across to IP Address Setting.
3. Click Manual, now for IP address type 192.168.1(or 0) and just choose a random number for the last one.
4. For Subnet Mask type 255.255.255.0
5. For Default Router you will need to know your routers IP Address (most of you should know) Go to your computer and start up command prompt and type ipconfig find where it says Default Gateway and type it into your PS3.
6. Last step is the most important, all you have to do is type 4.2.2.2 into Primary DNS and 4.2.2.1 into Secondary DNS.

The following user thanked Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

03-30-2014, 04:55 PM #5
Willy Hood
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks Red-EyeX32 for me I start the game without post cable internet put on ps3, how video is very hard for me hahah :P
03-31-2014, 01:40 PM #6
Chris
Former Staff
There is a video tutorial on my modding team channel for this. Me and my team have been working hard lately so if you want to check out the videos... You must login or register to view this content.
03-31-2014, 02:59 PM #7
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
Instructions:
1. Start up your PS3 and go to Network Settings > Internet Connection Settings.
2. Click custom and scroll all of the way across to IP Address Setting.
3. Click Manual, now for IP address type 192.168.1(or 0) and just choose a random number for the last one.
4. For Subnet Mask type 255.255.255.0
5. For Default Router you will need to know your routers IP Address (most of you should know) Go to your computer and start up command prompt and type ipconfig find where it says Default Gateway and type it into your PS3.
6. Last step is the most important, all you have to do is type 4.2.2.2 into Primary DNS and 4.2.2.1 into Secondary DNS.

This has been posted already.
I don't know how people keep missing the stickied thread.
You must login or register to view this content.
06-12-2014, 03:16 PM #8
Claptrap
Do a barrel roll!
For me the best way to stop it was to just block the Call of Duty 4 update server from my router.

cod4mw-ps3update.charlieoscardelta.com

Doing it that way means you're free to use the network settings on your ps3 for other things.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo